Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Big holy poo poo

Too bad I bought the 400 a few months back :'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Does Steamworld Heist let me start on the hardest difficulty from the beginning? I don't remember if I had to unlock that difficulty when I played it on the 3DS, and since the only reason I'm considering getting it again is the DLC that I haven't done, I'd at least like to play on the hardest mode so that I can have a different experience with the core game.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Argue posted:

Does Steamworld Heist let me start on the hardest difficulty from the beginning? I don't remember if I had to unlock that difficulty when I played it on the 3DS, and since the only reason I'm considering getting it again is the DLC that I haven't done, I'd at least like to play on the hardest mode so that I can have a different experience with the core game.

I'm going to say yes, seems like the hardest mode is unlocked from the start, unless there is some hell mode. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty after beating the 3DS one on normal

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases Nov 22, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EST/9am PST for NA, 15.00 CET/14.00 GMT for Europe.

Switch
ACA NeoGeo King of the Monsters 2 - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]

Adventures of Bertram Fiddle Episode 2: A Bleaker Predicklement - $9.99 / £7.19 / €7.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
At long, long, long last Bertram Fiddle is back! Unfortunately, due to unsufficient Expeditioning Opportunities he is currently working at Dulsworth’s Adequate Soap Factory… but not all is as it seems and the rumble of an Adventure once more begins. This installment concludes the story started in Episode 1 of the Adventures of Bertram Fiddle, but is a stand-alone game. With almost 60 scenes, a unique jazz-prog infused soundtrack and fully voiced characters this Adventure can truly be described as epic!

ATV Drift & Tricks - $34.99 / £29.99 / €34.99
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
Tired of 2-wheeled vehicles? ATV Drift & Tricks is the ATV game for you! A quads-only racing game. Do a series of races in 5 game modes with extraordinary challenges on varied tracks you can do over and over again. Deserts, Forests, Mountains, Lakes, Rivers, Oases … Settings that that will fill your eyes! No doubt, you'll really see it all! Crazy stunts & drifts to the max. Jump high into the air each time you do a stunt that will drive your opponents crazy! Come back down to the ground and rack up the drifts. Your tires will pay the price, and so will your opponents!

Battery Jam - $14.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Battery Jam is a local multiplayer game of competitive territorial mayhem! Use the boombox to smash your opponents, capture their tiles, and dominate the arena! Choose one of four Jammers and compete to have the most tiles at the end of every match! Take on your friends or play alone in Free-for-All or Team mode across eight levels!

Bendy and the Ink Machine - $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99 (Nov 20)
Bendy and the Ink Machine™ is the first-person puzzle action horror game that will forever ruin your childhood love of cartoons. Fear the machine and survive.

Bibi & Tina - Adventures With Horses - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 (Nov 22 NA / Nov 15 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Ride as Bibi or Tina over hill and dale through the glorious countryside around Martinshof. Persistent training with your horse will constantly improve your riding skills. Face numerous challenges and demonstrate your strong nerves and sporting prowess in the decisive race in the maize maze!

Bibi Blocksberg - Big Broom Race 3 - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 (Nov 22 NA / Nov 1 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
A wild witch rally begins: Bibi and her friends leap onto their broomsticks and explore exciting worlds. With mysterious witches' potions and turbulent aerial maneuvers, they zoom through the age of the dinosaurs, the Orient, and Transylvania. Whizz-whizz, and off they go!

Desktop Soccer - $7.11 / £5.42 / €6.14 (Nov 21 NA / Nov 14 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The desk is your field! Lace up your shoes for a simple yet challenging soccer game! Share the Joy-Con with up to 4 people for a soccer free-for-all! Make your own original team by adjusting formations and positions! Aim to win the tournament!

Frag doch mal...die Maus! - $ ? / £8.99 / €9.99 (? NA / Nov 21 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Everyone in the German speaking territory grew up with the Maus. The show "Die Sendung mit der Maus" by German public TV station WDR is on TV for over 40 years. Quarterly a Saturday prime time live Quiz show is produced by WDR, which is the basis for this Quiz game. Originally released on PC in 2008 it earned many game awards including "Best German Kids Game 2008". This completely redesigned product returns with many new features. Hours of fun are waiting for kids and parents answering about 1000 questions and with approximately two hours of original video content with the famous "Sachgeschichten by Christoph and Armin".

Gem Crash - $5.99 / £ ? / € ?
Digital - [NA] [EU]
A brick breaker game with a unique twist! With 360 degrees of potential moves, destroy the gems scattered throughout the level! The game is played simply by rotating the map's outer ring. Bounce the ball and destroy the gems within the time limit. If you manage to destroy the PRISM GEM, you will go into Fever Time. This will trigger an opportunity to destroy a BONUS GEM to get bonus points! Try to improve your score by upgrading the ball and by using items!

Hyperide: Vector Raid - $ ? / £3.59 / €3.99 (Nov 21)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
This game puts a modern spin on obstacle course gameplay, inspired by the all-time classic, River Raid. The player controls an ultra-fast spaceship on a rescue mission and needs to be mindful of the oncoming space debris, as well as the power level of the ship, which is resupplied by picking up special crystals. But this is no problem for one of the speediest vessels in the galaxy!

Johnny Turbo's Arcade: Super Burger Time - $7.99 / £7.99 / €7.99 (May 17 NA / Nov 22 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Super Burger Time, play as Peter Pepper Jr. and complete the burgers, but watch out for Mr. Hot Dog, Mr. Egg and the dangerous Mr. Pickle!

Kuso - $4.99 / £3.99 / €4.49 (Nov 20)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
kuso is a challenging yet fair platformer with a simple aesthetic. You have the ability to run, jump, and leave your own checkpoint. Make your way through acid, long jumps, disappearing platforms, bouncers, giant saws, and much more in this dreadful mechanical world. If you're looking for a game that'll challenge your platforming skills, something excellent to listen to, and a game to master, kuso is the game for you.

Moto Racer 4 - $34.99 / £29.99 / €34.99 (Nov 20)
Moto Racer 4 is racing game you can play on asphalt or dirt. In a world where freestyle and risk-taking dominate, impose your riding style all around the world. Impress your opponents and win races with class! Master drifting, wheelies, sharp turns and other techniques to earn a place on the podium! Customize and upgrade your bike! Progress through Moto Racer 4 and take in the stunning environments. From the United States to the Himalayas by way of the desert, Moto Racer 4 takes you through perilous, breathtaking courses at 100 miles an hour.

Ms. Splosion Man - $14.99 / £11.99 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
When Splosion Man is captured by the evil corporation known as Big Science, it's up to Ms. Splosion Man to save the day. In this sequel to "Splosion Man", Twisted Pixel Games raises the bar with "Ms. Splosion Man" and brings you into the action with 50 single player levels and 50 completely unique multiplayer levels playable locally or online.

Nidhogg 2 - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Return of the Wurm! The next installment of the epic award-winning dueling tug-of-war is here! Stab, shoot, slice, or stomp your opponent to gain control of the screen, then book it to your side of the arena. Before long, a new opponent will appear in your way. If they kill you, they get control. Get all the way to your end of the arena to win--and be devoured by the Nidhogg. Enjoy new monstrous visuals by artist Toby Dixon and bangin beats from Mux Mool, Daedelus, Doseone, and more!

Panda Hero - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 (Nov 22 NA / Nov 15 EU)
Take on the role of the mighty panda and tread your path unerringly. Skilfully dodge your attackers and sweep aside any creatures standing in your way – attack! Discover the exciting world of our intrepid panda hero in this thrilling platform game. Funny, thrilling and action-packed!

Party Hard - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA. Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.

Peace, Death! Complete Edition - $ ? / £4.49 / €4.99 (Nov 21)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Peace, Death! is an arcade simulator that’s harder than it may seem at first glance! In this game, you play as the Reaper - an intern in Apocalypse, Inc, working for Death. Examine each client's feature to determine his, her, or its fate - and send them to either Heaven or Hell. Funny clients' phrases, lots of references and easter eggs, bonuses, penalties, and very special clients - all of this and more awaits you in Peace, Death! Peace, Death: Complete Edition includes all the content from “Hand Of F” DLC - along with some graphical and gameplay improvements!

Please, Don't Touch Anything - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Please, Don’t Touch Anything is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing puzzle game. Covering for a colleague taking a bathroom break, you find yourself in front of a mysterious console with a green screen monitor showing a pixelated live image of an unknown city. Also present is an ominous red button with the simple instruction to not touch anything! Push the red button once or press it many times. Your choices and actions will lead to outrageous consequences and over 30 unique puzzle endings. Scavenge the room for clues, tools, and buttons to solve riddles and trigger explosive events. This deceptively simple console has many mind-blowing surprises for you. This updated version of the classic game features all new high-quality visuals, new mechanics, updated classic endings with new solutions, and a slew of new endings.

Steamburg - $4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Steamburg is an award-winning puzzle adventure game with story exploration elements and unique gameplay. The main character, professor Vincent Cornelius Moore, fights robots that invaded the city of Steamburg. The gameplay is unique – Vincent is unarmed, so he must choose his moves wisely. He can only throw small electro-bombs which lure the robots and halt their progress for a while. Vincent has to walk through the streets in such a way that the robot chasing him hits upon a Tesla coil and is destroyed. It seems quite easy in the first levels. Then you have to fight several robots at the same time, the robots become faster and faster, some of them can fly and other respond to Vincent’s every move.

Storm Boy - $5.99 / £5.39 / €5.99 (Nov 20)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Based on Colin Thiele's 1964 children’s book of the same name, Storm Boy takes place on the beaches of South Australia near the mouth of the Murray River, where the titular protagonist rescues orphaned pelican chicks, one of whom later becomes the child’s pet and faithful companion, Mr. Percival. Experience an interactive retelling of the classic tale by taking control of both Storm Boy and Mr. Percival in key moments, such as when the pair rescued stranded sailors during a storm. Relive their friendship and enjoy seaside activities across a wide assortment of fun and relaxing mini-games, including sand drawing, sailing, cockle hunting, playing fetch, sand surfing, pelican feeding, and more.

Stump - $2.29 / £1.79 / €1.99 (Nov 23)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The Brave Stump sets out to chase lumberjacks through which he is no longer a beautiful tree. Guide Stump through five lands, collect lost leaves and help him regain his former shape. The second game mode allows you to breed wonderful trees, starting with seeds and pots with soil.

Waku Waku Sweets - $39.99 / £35.99 / €39.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Make all kinds of confectioneries! As if you were baking in real life! Tilt to pour mixtures, rotate to mix, follow the steps and move the controller as shown on the screen. That's how you cook! Over 100 recipes included! Ranging from popular cakes that everyone loves to traditional Japanese confectioneries called Wagashi. They all look so yummy! There is more to enjoy! Change into your favorite outfit, and change your hairstyle. Participate in contests and chat with the people in town to complete your quest to become the best. Make everyone smile with your confectioneries, and become a wonderful pastry chef!

Warframe - free (Nov 20)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
With more than 30 Warframes, each fully customizable with their own unique abilities, you can create the perfect Warframe for you. Katanas. Crossbows. Flamethrowers. Expand your Arsenal with more than 300 diverse Weapons, then modify each one to match your playstyle. Slice and dice through hordes of enemies, or go in guns blazing, or sneak your way in — the choice is yours. Explore, discover, fight, and fly in massive open landscapes within Warframe. Seamlessly leap, slide and glide through capital ships and underground compounds with a robust movement system. In the far-future world of Warframe, grotesque clones and capitalist machines dominate our solar system. Fight back against greed and corruption as you explore 18 worlds filled with techno-organic horrors. You don’t have to work alone. Invite three friends or fight alongside the 38 million strong in our Tenno community. Warframe is entirely free-to-play. With no barrier to entry, there’s nothing to stop you and your friends from joining our world. Welcome to the Origin System, Tenno.

Word Sudoku - $7.99 / £6.99 / €7.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
It's Sudoku with words! Place letters in the grid according to normal Sudoku rules and one row or column will spell the word. Of course, you can switch back to number mode if you prefer. Word Sudoku by POWGI includes 240 unique and beautifully symmetrical Word Sudoku puzzles, graded for difficulty from beginner to expert.

Youtubers Life OMG Edition - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 (Nov 20)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Create videos, get subscribers, attend events, interact with your fans… and grow your channel. Live a true Youtuber’s life! Record your own videos from your parents’ house and get your first subscribers, views and likes. Meet well-known Youtubers, go to the wildest parties, share your life on social media and deal with your haters. Sign with exclusive networks and customize your studio with the coolest stuff.

Zeus Quests Remastered - $8.99 / £7.99 / €8.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
'Zeus Quests Remastered' is a silly point and click adventure game with light-hearted humour. It combines Greek Mythology with Sci-Fi in a twisted way! Zeus, the boss of Olympus is summoned back to earth by an ancient security mechanism. The story starts with Zeus flying his spaceship and landing it in the bottom of the Santorini Ocean. In Santorini he will interact with dozens of crazy characters and solve many smart puzzles. The game is big, full length. He will visit Oia, Akrotiri, Fira, Caldera, Volcano and many more places until he finally discovers his super weapon, the thunder and the time machine box. But even then the task is far from over, he will have to set sail to another cluster of Greek islands, Milos, Karpathos, Mykonos and Delos. There he has to find the scattered pieces of the time machine so that he can use it to save the planet. There he will even abduct Europe transformed into a bull (mythology) and take her to Minoan Crete in the Knossos timeframe. There he will enter the famous labyrinth of Knossos, go to Festos and find the missing pieces to complete the mission.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Good news for all you fighting games fans, Blade Arcus Rebellion From Shining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INl0KUVsxko

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh drat Warframe is out I’ll have to check that one out

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's apparently nothing short of a marvel in terms of port quality.

Downloaded last night but haven't played yet.

Dictated not read

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Tropical Freeze is down to £33 on the UK eshop. Christ that is still a lot of money (especially for a game I already own on the WiiU), but hot drat, it's cheaper than physical copies and I super want it.

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Oh boy, Mario Odyssey is 33 percent off. I just finished BoTW, and I want to pick up Smash on release so that's probably gonna occupy my time at that point. But I hear Odyssey is really good... But I haven't played a 3D Mario game since N64 and the last Mario game I played was New Super Mario Bros on NDS, and Nintendo's refund policy is practically non existent. But it's 33 percent off! Ugh, what to do :(

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Just buy the drat game

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Flint_Paper posted:

Tropical Freeze is down to £33 on the UK eshop. Christ that is still a lot of money (especially for a game I already own on the WiiU), but hot drat, it's cheaper than physical copies and I super want it.

Mario Rabbids + DLC pack is down to £30 as well, just picked it up.

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe

Kevin Bacon posted:

Oh boy, Mario Odyssey is 33 percent off. I just finished BoTW, and I want to pick up Smash on release so that's probably gonna occupy my time at that point. But I hear Odyssey is really good... But I haven't played a 3D Mario game since N64 and the last Mario game I played was New Super Mario Bros on NDS, and Nintendo's refund policy is practically non existent. But it's 33 percent off! Ugh, what to do :(

Where are you seeing this?

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Hutzpah posted:

Where are you seeing this?

European eshop. BoTW and Mario both have a discount, though I can't see by how much on BoTW cause I already own it, but judging by a number of other big games like Xenoblade, Skyrim and DK Tropical Freeze having the same discount as Odyssey I'd wager it's the same as the rest. No Doom though :(

Kevin Bacon fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Nov 22, 2018

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Does Enter the Gungeon on the Switch the same amount of content as the PC version?

This game looks pretty fun and it's the same price on Steam as it is on Nintendo's eShop.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Just buy the drat game

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

repiv posted:

Mario Rabbids + DLC pack is down to £30 as well, just picked it up.

God drat that's a steal. Bought the base game and DLC at release prices and don't regret a thing. For £30 it is a hell of a deal.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Kevin Bacon posted:

European eshop.

Buy the gosh darn game, Kevin.

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.
How does Valkyria Chronicles 4 run? Was looking at that, Blaster Master Zero, and The new Castlevania Game

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Two Beans posted:

Join the D3 channel in the Nintengoons discord.

Can i have a link to the channel? Thanks.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines

Wildtortilla posted:

Does Enter the Gungeon on the Switch the same amount of content as the PC version?

This game looks pretty fun and it's the same price on Steam as it is on Nintendo's eShop.

Yep.

strategery posted:

How does Valkyria Chronicles 4 run? Was looking at that, Blaster Master Zero, and The new Castlevania Game

It's not really a graphically intensive game; works pretty well, you should have enough time to try the demo out and see for yourself.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

strategery posted:

There’s a demo on the eShop you can try for it and Blaster Master. VC4 runs and looks great.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
It's too bad Nidhogg 2 looks like a newgrounds game, the first had a great aesthetic that worked really well with the simple gameplay

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

It's apparently nothing short of a marvel in terms of port quality.

Downloaded last night but haven't played yet.

Dictated not read

It's a very good port. Looks great and performs well. Panic Button are wizards.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Big ups to whoever posted about the Katamari demo on the JP eshop.

poo poo is fun. Haven’t played this game in like 15 years.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gripweed posted:

Good news for all you fighting games fans, Blade Arcus Rebellion From Shining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INl0KUVsxko

Whats the good news?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Beastie posted:

Big ups to whoever posted about the Katamari demo on the JP eshop.

poo poo is fun. Haven’t played this game in like 15 years.

Katamari is one of the series I think would absolutely be perfect on Switch. Not super graphically intense, levels are bite sized so you can pull your Switch out and do a level or two while you wait for something, and high on replayability. I hope the remake does well and more Katamari games come out

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Real hurthling! posted:

Whats the good news?

Blade Arcus Rebellion From Shining!

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Posting to say that I bounced off of Warframe. Killing stuff doesn’t seem very responsive (Diablo makes smashing groups so satisfying somehow), and most missions feel the same. I did my due diligence and watched an hour of beginner guides and read a bunch of tutorials while starting out, but the grindy nature and dozens of different systems resulted in a depressing and bleak gameplay experience. The numbers went up and my list of goals was seemingly endless, but the process ultimately wasn’t satisfying.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

NickRoweFillea posted:

Can i have a link to the channel? Thanks.

https://discord.gg/2hCMx3R

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Got myself hyperlight now that it's on sale in Europe. Oddly enough Okami isn't but I do feel like getting something else.

Bro force at ten Euro seems good. Is there online and what's it like? Is it worth soloing? Cause I have no friends. Unless it does cross play?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gripweed posted:

Blade Arcus Rebellion From Shining!

Kusoge fans rejoice

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The Manticore posted:

Katamari demo is up on the Japanese eshop, for anyone who wants to know how it plays on Switch.

Thank you!!!!

Hell yeah region free!!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/1065381293356212224

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

How is pokemon Let's go?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mr Hootington posted:

How is pokemon Let's go?

Real loving neato.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

What does lady Gaga think about Pokémon

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

How is pokemon Let's go?

My wife, the pokemon fanatic, loves the changes but says the controls outside of handheld mode are "dumb"

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Fun Times! posted:

Posting to say that I bounced off of Warframe. Killing stuff doesn’t seem very responsive (Diablo makes smashing groups so satisfying somehow), and most missions feel the same. I did my due diligence and watched an hour of beginner guides and read a bunch of tutorials while starting out, but the grindy nature and dozens of different systems resulted in a depressing and bleak gameplay experience. The numbers went up and my list of goals was seemingly endless, but the process ultimately wasn’t satisfying.

Yeah, I think this is a somewhat common experience. For as much as I love the game, I play it in bursts.

There is a TOOOOON of content, even by full priced standards, but the presentation is sometimes lackluster. Digital Extremes is very good about changing to what the playerbase wants BUT has not made things all that clear for new players.

They've changed the core system so many times that it all feels scattershot if you don't know what you're doing.

Thankfully it is free so if you want to hop on to kill a bunch of monsters in a beautiful cyber hellscape, it'll always be there.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

My first impression of Warframe in handheld mode wasn't very good. The camera movement seems really unfun and imprecise - I felt like I could only make rough movements up and down or side to side and not smoothly in any direction. I'll fiddle with the settings some more and try again.

I'm glad they let you turn off all the graphics options that make the game muddy and blurry. It's a huge pet peeve for me when ports don't scale the menus and UIs for portable mode, though, and you can't fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Scooped a Pro Controller for $49.99 CAD (MSRP is $89.99 here) from Walmart. Now I just have to wait till tomorrow for the Switch itself!

*stares longingly at the Pro Controller box*