Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
It explains alot.

What were we talking about again? Wait, who are you blokes? I don't know you! Get out of my house!

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Nov 23, 2018

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Benadryl is my emergency insomnia fix that I need every couple of weeks when for some reason my anxiety refuses to let me sleep and I always feel like poo poo the next day, I can't see how people take it every day or twice even

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
The how is because all of those things are super YMMV. I've never caught sleep off Zyrtec and barely so off Benadryl, but either drops my mom right to sleep (Zyrtec usually being non-drowsy for most people.) Claritin is the only allergy drug she's had that's actually effective, but that's also properly non-drowsy. Claritin was my go to until Zyrtec went generic and did the job leagues better until just this year, where due to proximity to every pollen laden trees (like turning the driveway yellow,) I had to double my dosage (which is the Rx strength anyway.)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Does StCo do Black Friday deals?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

poisonpill posted:

Yep. I think they are either mostly or all available online; I've been wanting a 50" or 55" TV for a long time, so I just picked up the 50" TCL for $279.

https://www.costco.com/black-friday.html

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.
Can a parishioner help this lost soul by letting me know what the price of this this OLED TV is for Black Friday?

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Taima posted:

They have 6 grams of sugar. This is not a lot... for example a Costco roll has 3 grams. That means the hawaiian roll has a bit more sugar, but hawaiian rolls have substantially less salt than a normal dinner roll, and are also a bit smaller so they have fewer overall calories as well.

a gram of sugar has less than 4 calories, so if we're trying to quantify the extra 3 grams of sugar in a kings roll, it is less than 12 total calories that we're supposedly worried about here, and again, a kings roll only has 90 total calories in it, versus 120 of a costco roll.

(gettin' real deep on hawaiian rolls, that's how we do baby)

e: to clarify here I don't eat either, our family bakes focaccia bread. That's the winning move.

Jesus christ dude you've written way to many words about a dumb joke. I called them Diabeetus rolls because they're 17% sugar and I think they're gross. That's slightly less than the food court churro, a desert literally covered in sugar.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Jan posted:

Can a parishioner help this lost soul by letting me know what the price of this this OLED TV is for Black Friday?

$2649

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

poisonpill posted:

Go buy the leftover turkeys and put them in your chest freezer at home. Last year they were $0.45 per lb.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I caught Schadenboner Jr's upper respiratory infection and now hunger for the sweet release of death.

That being said, Kirkland moist baby wipes are durable and minimally irritating alternative to Kleenex.

PBUC

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What were we talking about again? Wait, who are you blokes? I don't know you! Get out of my house!

Grab a fuckin' stubby mate, you're a drat legend! Sharlene! Bring these rippa legends some stubbies and a packa menthols!

You have excellent taste sir

Taima fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Nov 23, 2018

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Looks like there is also a $70 instant rebate with the LGTV70 code, so the price would be $2579.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
I liked the pie tbh.

Not overly sweet!

I'll go back to making my own tho....i missed not doing that this year.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

FogHelmut posted:

Go buy the leftover turkeys and put them in your chest freezer at home. Last year they were $0.45 per lb.

I wish I had a freezer. This year they were still $0.99/lb, but $15 off per turkey. Net price ninety-loving-cents for a sixteen pound bird. That's about what sand costs, retail.

I kind of wish I had spent more time digging for a sub-15 pounder and found out if they'd pay me to take it off their hands.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
The R13 chromebook is finally on sale. Seems like a good buy for less than three hundred bucks.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

7 minutes from now, you could have a chance to buy a $329 Costco wheel of cheese for just 3.29: https://www.99percentoffsale.com

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

holy poo poo look at the deals I missed. i want to die in real life.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I did not get the cheese fast enough.

I got it in my cart but it refused to recognize my address when I tried to find out what insane price shipping was going to be.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

drat I almost got it. I was like 5 seconds too slow. Accepted my address and my autofill for the credit card was weird and I missed.

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Nov 23, 2018

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Black Friday Costco in Texas...has Chili and Double Cheeseburgers. Awesome, PBUC and God Bless...

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it
What if you buy a hot dog, chicken bake, and churro, then put the dog in the bake and the churro in the bun, before adding ketchup to everything?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Hypnolobster posted:

drat I almost got it. I was like 5 seconds too slow. Accepted my address and my autofill for the credit card was weird and I missed.

No you didn't its CAH and you cant actually buy any of that stuff except for their stupid card expansion. Try to get each one and there will be a different way that it "stops" you from getting it.

Edit: This is on there right now though. LOL. With interchangeable female and uncircumcised male genitals!

Trastion fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 23, 2018

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

caedwalla posted:

What if you buy a hot dog, chicken bake, and churro, then put the dog in the bake and the churro in the bun, before adding ketchup to everything?

This, but just some slight alterations:

What if you buy a hot dog, chicken bake, and churro, add ketchup to the chicken bake, add mustard and kraut to the dog, then throw the chicken bake with ketchup on it in the loving trash because chicken bakes and ketchup are garbage

I mean just kidding about ketchup, it's good on hamburgers.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Test Pattern posted:

I wish I had a freezer.

I legit don't know how you can have a Costco membership without a chest freezer? You know who sells great chest freezers? Costco. They should have a premium membership that comes with one.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Costco does occasionally have pretty sweet deals on chest freezers! The best place to get them is, for some reason, Best Buy. Their insignia chest freezers regularly go on sale for insanely cheap and they are extremely good.

And of course if you're getting the chest freezer you have to spring for the vacuum sealer too! We love our chest freezer.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Taima posted:

Costco does occasionally have pretty sweet deals on chest freezers! The best place to get them is, for some reason, Best Buy. Their insignia chest freezers regularly go on sale for insanely cheap and they are extremely good.

And of course if you're getting the chest freezer you have to spring for the vacuum sealer too! We love our chest freezer.

Sears used to be good for them too but I don’t know of that’s true anymore.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Trastion posted:

No you didn't its CAH and you cant actually buy any of that stuff except for their stupid card expansion. Try to get each one and there will be a different way that it "stops" you from getting it.

Edit: This is on there right now though. LOL. With interchangeable female and uncircumcised male genitals!

They are actual items for sale, but there is only one of each of them. There are plenty of posts on the subreddit about it. I would have had it if I didn't gently caress up paying/refresh the page.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

MarcusSA posted:

Sears used to be good for them too but I don’t know of that’s true anymore.

Sears is dead lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

KakerMix posted:

Sears is dead lol

They are still open in Hawaii :shrug:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Trastion posted:

We had that one in nursing school!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Got a discount turkey. Got the smallest one they had and it was still 23 pounds for 8 bucks. Good poo poo costco

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Crusty Nutsack posted:

7 minutes from now, you could have a chance to buy a $329 Costco wheel of cheese for just 3.29: https://www.99percentoffsale.com

my favourite part of this page is the Magic Eye banner that doesn’t actually have a hidden image in it

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Hypnolobster posted:

They are actual items for sale, but there is only one of each of them. There are plenty of posts on the subreddit about it. I would have had it if I didn't gently caress up paying/refresh the page.

How do we know that? I made it all the way to the very end of the process on two different items and it just said something like "error, call customer service"

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

revmoo posted:

How do we know that? I made it all the way to the very end of the process on two different items and it just said something like "error, call customer service"

Because they have a history of crazy poo poo like this on black Friday.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I wonder who got that halberd

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
There's probably only one of each item and the first person in gets it.

I actually wanted those garbanzo beans :| I hope the ding dong who ordered them for a laugh throws out their back lifting them off the curb.

meanposting in the am.

Bummey fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Nov 24, 2018

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

MarcusSA posted:

They are still open in Hawaii :shrug:

I think that's just the time zone difference

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
Does Costco restock their live Christmas trees? Seems a tad bit early to get one right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

luchajones posted:

Does Costco restock their live Christmas trees? Seems a tad bit early to get one right now.

You can be like that Bad Member and return it if it dies!