Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Karate Bastard posted:

Uh oh.

Happy uh oh.

????

??

How my parents explained how I was born

E: Bad snipe :(

Have a favourite of mine:

Solar Tornado has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Nov 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Do not post

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
That cat was stitched up by a criminal local government. The train is obviously already derailed as it's not wide enough to use those tracks.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

All done to justify an insane policing budget, "See, we totally needed the giant handcuffs, gently caress you liberal media"

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

What is the meaning of any if this

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

It looks like a bunch of punchlines without setups.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

your friend a dog posted:

What is the meaning of any if this

It's probably his furry OC or some poo poo.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
you cowards all have reverse image search

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Why would anyone reverse image search some garbo furry comic? FoxDad was traumatic enough.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
foxdad stopped being funny after a bit anyways, and when I realized I was only posting it out of some weird sense of obligation I stopped

Digamma-F-Wau has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Nov 26, 2018

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Aw, Foxdad was the one bit of furryfandom I halfway tolerated because it always had this self-reflexive edge to it, like the comic itself knows that furries are terrible but is just running with it.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

here's something funny to do: next time you're talking to a hardcore harry potter fan, tell them that a patronus is the same thing as fursona

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

goethe.cx posted:

here's something funny to do: next time you're talking to a hardcore harry potter fan, tell them that a patronus is the same thing as fursona

They're just going to retort with "trap sprung", laughing at you for knowing what a "fursona" is.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

goethe.cx posted:

Which really makes you question why they hung out with a guy who had a rat as his inner spirit

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Len posted:

Which really makes you question why they hung out with a guy who had a rat as his inner spirit

Rats are cute!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

goethe.cx posted:

The Venn Diagram of HP fans and Furries is drat near a circle.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Len posted:

*desperately tries not to fall into the trap you've laid*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

This isn't remotely true

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Bloop posted:

This isn't remotely true

But the diagram of "people who've had surgery done on them" and "grape" is

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Who What Now posted:

If you think that a fringe sub-culture and possibly the most popular young adult phenomenon on the planet are equivalent, then uhhhhhhhh, you may need to go out more

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
The Harry Potter fans are not happy.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Deceitful Penguin posted:

If you think that a fringe sub-culture and possibly the most popular young adult phenomenon on the planet are equivalent, then uhhhhhhhh, you may need to go out more

Furry detected :henget:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

your friend a dog posted:

But the diagram of "people who've had surgery done on them" and "grape" is

That's not a Venn diagram, it's literally just a grape

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Ayshkerbundy posted:

foxdad stopped being funny after a bit anyways, and when I realized I was only posting it out of some weird sense of obligation I stopped

Foxdad was that weird Special Forces unit in the Metal Gear series right?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

you'll cowards all have reverse image search

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Best drat comic for a long while. :lol:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Harry potter is for children

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Harry potter is for children

That doesn’t seem relevant to his point.

Unless this is just more sad goon need for validation

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Harry Potter is for children and young adults, who are the majority of its fans, who read it and enjoyed it. Then there’s a whole other group of physically adult people who read the books a million times, obsessively completes buzzfeed quiz’s (quizzes? Quizi?) until they get sorted into slytherin and post their «Voldemort fucks Malfoy» fanfics on tumblr. That group probably has significant overlap with furries.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
the first harry potter book came out in loving '97 so uhhh, most of the kids who read it are already adults and those who watched the movies young adults lol

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

the first harry potter book came out in loving '97 so uhhh, most of the kids who read it are already adults and those who watched the movies young adults lol

Harry Potter didn't vanish off the face of the Earth after its release. It's still among the most read books for kids and young adults out there. Partially due to it just being so goddamn prolific that tons of people have copies they can give to their kids or whatever but it's not a case of a niche phenomena that suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Exactly.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Also you don't have to stop liking a thing just because you grew up. They absolutely aren't as good as I thought they were 10 years ago but the books are still enjoyable

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

dumb as hell that they didn't go with "MR. TOM" but whatevs

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Cool interview with Olivia Jaimes, AKA best Nancy cartoonist ever

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs

Great read, yo. Thanks much!

It's lulzy to read the haters of Olivia's Nancy down in the comments. You can almost hear them shaking their walkers at you for it being 'unfunny'.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah

quote:

I'll be blunt about it. This new version of "Nancy" sucks to high heaven. I loved it when it was being drawn/written by Ernie Bushmiller and then by Guy Gilchrist. But this new artist is apparently on drugs. Giving the characters yellow skin? And what the hell does "Sluggo is lit" even mean? Please find someone who'll restore "Nancy" to its former glory.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

quote:

And what the hell does "Sluggo is lit" even mean?
old.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

It's extra good because of this line from the Vulture interview:

quote:

But then I was like, the incarnation of what I imagine my greatest hater would despise most is Nancy interacting with every piece of technology using words you don’t understand. So, yeah, that’s where that one came from.