Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

drat I missed the post where you claimed VT and read Toals posts saying you were doc I hosed UP

Blarg sorry Toal

s'okay, small open setups can be rough when both power roles are left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Eh we could have swung it if Hal counterclaimed cop and coped me. Then we'd just say it's us vs them and see where Pera fell, but I think Pera would have sided with Cpig and Asiina anyways. Good game!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I took a chance that you were trying to trap me Asiina and actually were doc, and even if it wasn't the case Hal could have claimed appropriately and tried to fight it. Oh well.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Scum has conceded! Town has won.

Excellent game everyone.

I'll open up the server privileges now.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Still not as good as "I copped the dead guy" tbh

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
gg

thanks for the game AA

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

For those not following along, the setup is 1 odd night doctor, 1 even night cop, 5 VT, 2 goons.

We've had 4 VT flip which means the 2 power roles, 2 scum, and 1 VT are left.

Scum you needed to counterclaim the doctor, cop, or VT (each a different one) but CPig investigated me as the real VT.

CPig - cop
pera - ??? (doc)
Asiina - VT (investigated town)
Toal - VT (actually scum)
Hal - VT (actually scum)

Hal and toal scum wrap it up folks.

Lol brought down by not reading.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Hal and toal scum wrap it up folks.

Lol brought down by not reading.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lmao

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'll have this saved forever

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i am extremely disappointed to have been right and to have also missed yesterday

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like maybe i should have server privs and also appear to have just been tagged so. . .

hi

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lol

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Nov 26, 2018

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wait holy poo poo my awful app literally is awful and wasnt showing me anything past the post i quoted.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
perhaps, dear aa, you are having difficulties with the 'read message history' permission

it is a nemesis to be feared

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Bastardly posted:

pera, what's your opinion on flerp at this point?

definitely scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think I got it all sorted out now. Also I learned channel supersedes server settings for roles... I am terrible

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I took a chance that you were trying to trap me Asiina and actually were doc, and even if it wasn't the case Hal could have claimed appropriately and tried to fight it. Oh well.

Yeah I suck

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think I got it all sorted out now. Also I learned channel supersedes server settings for roles... I am terrible

oh. actually it looks like you just haven't assigned myself, flerp, and pig the 'observer' role

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I don't mean to sound so irritated or frustrated with you darling, it's not at all your fault. Discord is a science that requires litheness and soothing, it's very simple once you know what you're doing -- until you decide you want to do it one micron differently.

I need to make a very public very clear statement of some kind that I can help with these things, or better yet a tutorial. It's the most disruptive potential timebomb for a game but should be the simplest thing to implement.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

peramene posted:

I don't mean to sound so irritated or frustrated with you darling, it's not at all your fault. Discord is a science that requires litheness and soothing, it's very simple once you know what you're doing -- until you decide you want to do it one micron differently.

I need to make a very public very clear statement of some kind that I can help with these things, or better yet a tutorial. It's the most disruptive potential timebomb for a game but should be the simplest thing to implement.

to be fair, I tried to do it from my phone real quickly. I thought giving those permissions to @everyone would solve it... sorry for the hassle. at PC now.

It'll be sorted out by the next time you check this.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

S'all good!

GG town!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
still a big ol' no on my end toven darling

gonna just give up on it and get back to lying down on the floor; very important business down there as im sure you'll understand

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

peramene posted:

still a big ol' no on my end toven darling

gonna just give up on it and get back to lying down on the floor; very important business down there as im sure you'll understand

:monocle:

I am deeply ashamed, and dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Good game all, closing everything down.

<3

Sorry, I can't understand basic technology!

• Locked thread