Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Eej posted:

Just noticed that all the promo stuff for AS4 purposely avoids using any footage of Gia looking dudely which is nice of Ru

Kinda curious how the work room is gonna be setup because nobody has come in out before. Even peppermint stayed boy mode in the work room after coming out. Will Gia have a small space to herself for changing? Or will she be like last time and push people's buttons by being super naked around them all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I am down for some super naked Gia so the latter pls

czg
Dec 17, 2005
hi
Btw fyi: I noticed this week that Dragula season 2 is no longer region blocked on the WoWpresents YouTube, so if you haven’t seen that yet now’s the time. It’s good.

(I would climb Israel like my cat climbs the curtains.)

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No thank u, next

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

czg posted:

Btw fyi: I noticed this week that Dragula season 2 is no longer region blocked on the WoWpresents YouTube, so if you haven’t seen that yet now’s the time. It’s good.

(I would climb Israel like my cat climbs the curtains.)

Dragula is free on Amazon prime BTW

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

jit bull transpile posted:

Dragula is free on Amazon prime BTW

And youtube on HeyQween (HeyKween? HeyQueen? HeyQuiewen??)I think

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Jr. posted:

And youtube on HeyQween (HeyKween? HeyQueen? HeyQuiewen??)I think

I think the YouTube versions are censored though

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Alright, finished Season 7. Violet kinda grew on me the same way Aquaria did. They're both young pretty twinks who start off the season as arrogant turds and once they run out of prepared one-liners and get to know the rest of the queens, start turning into actual people. Not a big fan of the final 3 but at least Trixie and Katya ended up doing well anyway.

Starting Season 6 now! Bianca is glorious. I expected to not be a fan of Gia but she's the best and I'm super sad she's eliminated so early on. Thank god for AS4. It's kinda weird seeing DeLa not stomp through everything like she did in AS3 and I have to remind myself that Season 6 is 4 years before Milk realizes she's an rear end in a top hat. I assume that some people out there like Laganja but I am definitely not one of those people.

It is a miracle Trinity has survived this far

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Eej posted:

I assume that some people out there like Laganja but I am definitely not one of those people.

It is a miracle Trinity has survived this far

Every time I come around to thinking "hey, Laganja wasn't so bad, maybe just misunderstood" because of how much she seems to have grown since the show aired, I watch an episode of season 6 and remember what a messy bundle of insecurities and annoying, attention-seeking behavior she was at the time. She came off better on Alyssa's Netflix show at least.

Trinity turns out some great looks and loving incredible lip syncs over the course of her time on the show, at least (and her makeup commercial with Bianca remains pretty drat funny), but yeah, her lack of confidence gets a little annoying after the 4th or 5th episode.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

TKB's I'm Every Woman lip sync :discourse:

dem fan snappppsss

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

April Carrión deserves a do-over because she did extremely well in her LSFYL but still got run over by TKB.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pinwiz11 posted:

April Carrión deserves a do-over because she did extremely well in her LSFYL but still got run over by TKB.

Yup. And April showed off on her own every look she brought with her each week as the episodes aired, and they were all killer looks. I didn't think she deserved to be in the bottom that episode, and I think she would have gone on very far and become very memorable if not for that too early elimination. I'm pretty sure WoW didn't start to do the sit downs with each eliminated queen to show off their outfits until after April did it.

Also, on the latest episode of Race Chasers, Alaska and Willam were on the phone with Tatiana, and started talking about some of the hookups with former cast members. It was only hinted at, but it sounds like there is a lot more hooking up between the queens than you'd think. I know Willam has previously talked about trying to sleep with season 1 Jade. She talked about how she and Tatiana have made out a few times, and Tatianna says that she's tried to get with Kim Chi a few times, and Kim Chi always turns her down.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

tmw you realize you need to write the new thread this weekend... :gonk:

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pinwiz11 posted:

tmw you realize you need to write the new thread this weekend... :gonk:

Will you combine All Stars 4 and the Christmas Special?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Yes, no reason for separate threads.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Wait, it's happening???

ALREADY???????

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Propaganda Machine posted:

Wait, it's happening???

ALREADY???????

The holiday special is on the 7th, and All Stars 4 starts 1 week later.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Regarding race chaser, I don't like when we can hear big dipper

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?
Same, but when he makes music.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
Does anyone else listen to the Squirrel Friends Cocktail Hour? I've been giving it a shot on their season 6 recaps and I'm of a mixed mind about it.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I'm way more excited for drag race Thailand season 2 than anything else. God I love panpan.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Many gifs. Much write. So wow...

I'm going to be writing so much on Thursday to get the new thread ready...

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrACfcYn4kW/
Drag Race UK will be on BBC3 in 2019.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

loving finally lmao. It's only been teased for like six years!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Mesmerizing :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

IT'S ABOUT TO BE ASIA O'HARA'S DRAG RACE...

• Locked thread