Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

cash crab posted:

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for so consistently making this (what I feel is) the best iteration of this thread so far.

Fat people are gross amirite

j/k we love you raccoon mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
This is a dumb question but I actually don't know what the gently caress people mean by "cursed image"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Intoluene posted:

This is a dumb question but I actually don't know what the gently caress people mean by "cursed image"

That picture of like, two eyes kissing each other is a good example.

Also this:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Intoluene posted:

Originally I believe the term was reserved for the kind of picture that seeing would eventually kill you, kind of like The Ring.

It then expanded in usage to be any horrendous reaction-inducing image containing extreme danger, awkwardness, stupidity, or Ted Cruz.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Please do not dick that birthday boy.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Oh. So just uncomfortable images. Got it.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Intoluene posted:

If you're ever not sure if an image is cursed or not consult the toe oracle.

https://i.imgur.com/cOSsuBC.mp4

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Intoluene posted:

There’s a bit of bleed over from AUG, but it’s p distinct.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Intoluene posted:

"Abject" might be a better way to put it

Maybe this can become the AAUG thread

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

jobson groeth posted:

This is both hilariously uncomfortable and uncomfortably hilarious :allears:

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

text me a vag pic posted:

what is this and can i sit in it?

?

She does an awesome Time warp I bet.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

jobson groeth posted:

Toeracle?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Has he gained significant weight? His human suit looks uncomfortable.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

DicktheCat posted:

Has he gained significant weight? His human suit looks uncomfortable.

He has devoured Beto whole and is in the midst of incorporating his fallen foe's proteins into his own biomass.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
He's like one of those Pacman frogs that pop out of the dirt and swallow mice whole.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I'd also like to direct everyone's attention to the patches of fuzzy mold growing on his face

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I'm really disappointed this is more than a year old. I'm only on the second page, and I really want to shitpost dumb replies.

jobson groeth posted:

:stonk: I wish I had died before I had the chance to see this.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Oh. Oh my.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
How is he gonna pee now?!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I guess he's incontinent now since he's got no way to store it?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

balls are stored on the fence?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ooookaaay I did not need to see the balls or the toenail, but Nightmind put a video out about their favorite youtube channels and one was called Down the Rabbit Hole which looks at weird internet people.

The first video I watched was on Chris-Chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

And ah :stare: I missed the whole saga of him here, but I knew enough through the AUG threads of days past and other places on here, but I had no idea the entire story. The worst part is seeing how he lived, that his parents were horders and he lived in a junk pile and that he pretty much bankrupted his parents.

Then he and his mom tried to kill the guy who owned a game store that he was banned and just holy poo poo. But the worst is his taking women in his real life and putting them in his work, claiming that he did it so he wouldn't assault them.

I am also going to clean my shower tomorrow.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Derek of the Andes posted:

She does an awesome Time warp I bet.

Well yeah, time slows down with more speed involved and they're clearly frozen in time

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

cash crab posted:

That picture of like, two eyes kissing each other is a good example.

Also this:

Rich Evans is a blessed man, too good for this world.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

twistedmentat posted:

Ooookaaay I did not need to see the balls or the toenail, but Nightmind put a video out about their favorite youtube channels and one was called Down the Rabbit Hole which looks at weird internet people.

The first video I watched was on Chris-Chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

And ah :stare: I missed the whole saga of him here, but I knew enough through the AUG threads of days past and other places on here, but I had no idea the entire story. The worst part is seeing how he lived, that his parents were horders and he lived in a junk pile and that he pretty much bankrupted his parents.

Then he and his mom tried to kill the guy who owned a game store that he was banned and just holy poo poo. But the worst is his taking women in his real life and putting them in his work, claiming that he did it so he wouldn't assault them.

I am also going to clean my shower tomorrow.

Somebody really needs to do a case study on that whole situation. Anyway, Chris-chan, is a woman, and uses she/her pronouns. I don't know how old the video is, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. She's definitely a mess but between her parents, the internet, and what seems to be a lot of deep rooted and internalized transphobia and misogyny, it's not really a surprise.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Guy looks like a treasure troll, that rapes.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Guy looks like a treasure troll, that rapes.

Gotta hand it* to a guy with the commitment to his gaming that he doesn't even stop playing/turn off the microphone to rape a minor.

*Under no circumstances do you have to hand it to this rapist piece of poo poo.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

God I love Kentucky!

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

drop ur kid off, pick up some bullets, its a one stop desitnation!

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 15:26 on Nov 27, 2018

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I can be your bat or your dove :wink:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

BrigadierSensible posted:

Gotta hand it* to a guy with the commitment to his gaming that he doesn't even stop playing/turn off the microphone to rape a minor.

*Under no circumstances do you have to hand it to this rapist piece of poo poo.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Chris Chan (now Christine Chandler, a lady) is even weirder now than she used to be. Has written and drawn a bunch more comics for her Patreon, which are a bizarre mix of Pokémon, Sonic, My Little Pony, and her lifelong IRL grudges. She recently announced on Twitter that a "dimensional merge" was coming, in which our universe and the parallel universes of fiction would blend into one. :shrug:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

In the devil picture it looks like he's holding a Gillette cartridge razor, which puzzled me at first: "I can give you a hell of a good shave" seemed to be the message.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AlbieQuirky posted:

Chris Chan (now Christine Chandler, a lady) is even weirder now than she used to be. Has written and drawn a bunch more comics for her Patreon, which are a bizarre mix of Pokémon, Sonic, My Little Pony, and her lifelong IRL grudges. She recently announced on Twitter that a "dimensional merge" was coming, in which our universe and the parallel universes of fiction would blend into one. :shrug:

Chris was saying that it's okay that Stan Lee died because his comic universe self (where Sonichu and other comic characters live) is still alive and the dimensional merge will combine their souls.

Also that time Chris got a taint piercing...and then thought it was a vagina growing when it got infected and just ripped it open.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

Somehow in the last 18 years, she has gotten no better at drawing

e: wait is sonichu trans now, which hedgohog has the tits

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

The Chris Chan thing was weird back in 2010 but now it's gotten so goddamn confusing

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Somehow in the last 18 years, she has gotten no better at drawing

e: wait is sonichu trans now, which hedgohog has the tits

Those are My Little Ponies in their Rosechu (female Sonichu) forms, so of course they have boobs.

The thing I most dislike about the recent Sonichu books is that they are increasingly walls of text.

The thing I most dislike about the recent Christine Chandler public presence is that she is constantly begging for money, even though people will buy her bizarre "art". Make more art, lazybones!

AlbieQuirky has a new favorite as of 19:09 on Nov 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
The thing I always wondered is how much people online influenced the transition. From goon responses the consensus seems to be that she's genuinely trans, but she has always been a very impressionable person that has done things simply because people on the internet told her to.

If a person was in a state of mind that alternate dimensions exist and their tulpa is Sonichu then it doesn't seem like a stretch that the same people egging them on with other stuff could convince them that they have in fact been a girl the whole time.

So how do we tell? Has Christine been able to get any kind of services to help them transition? Are they affiliated or supported by the local trans community where they live?