Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Null
Hal
And everyone else not mentioned because not referencing player list.

I'm sure this was an honest mistake. But it's funny so:

jimmydalad posted:

:rip: Hal Incandenza, Scum-Aligned, Godfather was killed Night 1 :rip:

I am curious what you were thinking there regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

b-minus1 posted:

we need to resolve the kb/hawke situation at some point, but im fine with voting nep or nat20. i think nat20 is a better choice for today ##unvote

Why is Nat20 a good choice for today?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

I'm sure this was an honest mistake. But it's funny so:

I am curious what you were thinking there regardless.

Classic AA goof. I forgot he died and was in fact scum again. I thought I had bad luck rolling scum consecutively lol...

I'll slink away to my shame pit now.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Classic AA goof. I forgot he died and was in fact scum again. I thought I had bad luck rolling scum consecutively lol...

I'll slink away to my shame pit now.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
On the one hand, hawke's posting history feels hard to read, often content-light, and even more recent real content like this:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

show me how it was a bus

also Demonstrate why asinina, a low Effort scum player, and now you, are not the scums given her low energy postign

comes off like a deflection to me

on the other hand the shame cube is pretty funny

so I am torn

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

REGGAE PARADE posted:

The four minute difference is something I hadn't considered. At the time I was in the middle of the rush of making my case so maybe I was thinking and acting and posting a little bit quicker and felt like it was longer than four minutes, but then again, respectfully, I could've put your case together in four minutes. :P

I think there is a conflict between saying it is a joke vote and bussing. Obviously you could do both simultaneously, but the whole point of bussing is to gain credit if the other player or you flip scum. If you clearly do it lightly, it makes no sense because you get no credit for it. Hal isn't going to half-rear end the decision to bus a scumbo.

Also I think Nep's situation is different. The Hal vote had 3 if not more voters there, Nep switching really could have taken things in another direction. Though, I do agree, it wasn't a very serious attempt.

So based on you saying you could do it, are you are still trying to sell the story here that I actually refreshed the thread to see Max's post, went into a panic, and quickly came up with a case in that 4 minute period?

The best light bus is a joke vote. It is the type of thing that lets you mention a member of your scum team so later people don't say "look he never mentioned so and so". And then because it's Hal, he made the extra effort you said Hal would make in that later post. Like, everything you describe there, in my read, is supporting my position.

And Nep's vote was the third vote I'm pretty sure. And at the time he switched I think Solus was at like 6 votes or something. (don't have time to look back right now) I really don't think there is any chance Nep voting Hal with no actual case or support could ever lead to a Hal vote out there. It was super safe.

I'm more focused on Hawke at the moment, but I'll fit in the time at some point to do that vote analysis more carefully on Nep and prove my point.

---

b-minus1 posted:

we need to resolve the kb/hawke situation at some point, but im fine with voting nep or nat20. i think nat20 is a better choice for today ##unvote

It's less than 4 hours to deadline, you should probably have your vote on someone to help us come to a consensus. I'm not sure I agree that the KB/Hawke situation needs to be resolved, it's not like we have night action claims on each other or counterclaims or something, but I'd certainly be happy if you helped me resolve it by voting Hawke anyway. :)

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Ok. #vote hawke

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Toalpaz posted:

Why is Nat20 a good choice for today?

b-minus1 posted:

Ok. #vote hawke

:eyepop:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Yeah

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

show me how it was a bus

also Demonstrate why asinina, a low Effort scum player, and now you, are not the scums given her low energy postign

I thought you'd mentioned something earlier in the thread in one of your weird incomprehensible posts and was hoping you'd clarify.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What about everyone else?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Max posted:

What about everyone else?

I'm honestly happy with my vote where it is. Minus target fishing D2 is bad. I think man knows better and alongside claiming scum and doing a bunch of weird poo poo he feels off, even for him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
You replaced a player That was one of my top scum read. We know you were roleblocked. I don’t see why it is such a big deal to reveal your target.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Overall reads:

Lean Scum Town:
KB
AA
Sal

Null:
Max
Toalpaz
B-minus
Hal, even though he died and flipped scum

Lean scum:
Hawke
ASF
Clord

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Lol the first part should read lean town, what does that even mean

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
If anyone is scum-town aligned I'm on to you

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, survivor is pretty much that.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'm thinking Hawke for best option today ##vote Hawke

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

b-minus1 posted:

You replaced a player That was one of my top scum read. We know you were roleblocked. I don’t see why it is such a big deal to reveal your target.

If Nat20 isn't scum revealing Asiina's target could help the scum speculate as to what role Nat20 has.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Nep-Nep posted:

I'm thinking Hawke for best option today ##vote Hawke

hAHA another content-less vote

bsub was right. anime should be banned

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

binus do you have a towm read on kB or are you just Here for the lols?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

binus do you have a towm read on kB or are you just Here for the lols?

Why are you here?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Max posted:

Why are you here?

[i]I am known as something of a philosopher. Some ask me, 'Why are we here?' The answer is often complicated... but today we are here[i] to kill all those bastards*.

*the scum

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

b-minus1 posted:

Ok. #vote hawke

This isn't a real vote fyi.

Votecount for Day 2

SHALASHASKA HAWKE (3): King Burgundy, A Sometimes Food, Nep-Nep
b-minus1 (2): Natural 20, Toalpaz, SalTheBard, SalTheBard
King Burgundy (2): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Max
Nep-Nep (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Anomalous Amalgam (1): REGGAE PARADE
SalTheBard (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
Natural 20 (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
REGGAE PARADE (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, chaoslord, SalTheBard

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 2 hours, 43 minutes.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Nat20
chaolsord

will you vote for me before deadline y / n [ ]

you don’t have to vote yet I just want your Position

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I dont think Hawke is scum. Wont vote.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Whoops. Ugh Idk what to do

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I dont think Hawke is scum. Wont vote.

Yeah I'm not feeling it.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Nat20
chaolsord

I don’t really like the stasis we’re in this close to deadline but I want to hear from these two

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

the fate of JAMMYJIM MAFIA depend a upon it

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

King Burgundy (2): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Max
Nep-Nep (1): Anomalous Amalgam
REGGAE PARADE (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 hour, 44 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote kb

Too consolidate some votes.

I'd prefer nep or clord but kb is also on my roster for scum at this point

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote kb

Too consolidate some votes.

I'd prefer nep or clord but kb is also on my roster for scum at this point

Fascinating.

What changed in the 2 and a half hours since here?

##vote nep

Null on kb.

Need to confer with the dogfather

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Nat20
chaolsord

No, your argumentation was legitimate imo and your response to questioning on Hal was also legit.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

King Burgundy (3): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Max, Anomalous Amalgam
Nep-Nep (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 56 minutes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is more like it.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hello I am here through deadline and Slasher already told me he was not scum so I am not going to vote for him, I'd rather vote ##vote bminus than KB because I have a better shot at reading KB correctly later than I do b-. Ok now I will read everyones cases.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

okay I tried holding off as long as possible but we’re hurtling ztowards the dreaded no Lunch zone

King Burgundy posted:

It's less than 4 hours to deadline, you should probably have your vote on someone to help us come to a consensus. I'm not sure I agree that the KB/Hawke situation needs to be resolved, it's not like we have night action claims on each other or counterclaims or something, but I'd certainly be happy if you helped me resolve it by voting Hawke anyway. :)

I’m Odd Cpo, last night I copped kB as non-town. kb is a good playre to know if their cases are genuine, which is why I targeted then

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

okay I tried holding off as long as possible but we’re hurtling ztowards the dreaded no Lunch zone

I’m Odd Cpo, last night I copped kB as non-town. kb is a good playre to know if their cases are genuine, which is why I targeted then

This is troubling...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nah, I believe it.

• Locked thread