Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I just leveled up Arash for my 3 turn kill teams, but realized I could squeeze out +1 cheesecake or shortcake if I replaced him with Nitocris and replace my Waver with any bonus servant.

Current node 3 turn team:

Next node 3 turn team:

I don't have Drake, but I think Ishtar can deal enough damage on the second wave. If not, swap Ishtar for Waver and Support for Drake. Karna may need some more points in skill 2.

Last node 3 turn team:

I still need to level Scathach's last skill. Also should probably level a couple CEs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Pureauthor posted:

Mlb ce is +2, yes.

If you want to MLB, you need 3 drops of it to break even on your starting point.

As in the starting point of +4 drop bonus or the starting point of +5 when you get one to MLB with? I'm feeling pretty sleepy so I'm having trouble understanding which one you meant because I'm p sure both are right, just depends on where you're starting from

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
From a +4 starting point.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

current datamines I have found for part 2.

Qin shi Huang
SSR Ruler
9977/15828
QAABB
5/4/3/4/- 0.47/3

Enemy Party: NP Drain 1 bar, Def down 10-20% 3 turns. CD8
Enemy Party: 70% chance to inflict Stun. Self : 20-30% Atk up 3 turns. CD8
Self: NP charge 30-50%, remove debuff, Heal 1000-3000. CD8
Passiv: Debuff Resist up 18%
NP Arts
Self: Invul 1 turn, Taunt 500% 1 turn, Atk up 50-100% (Overcharge), Crit up 50-100% (level), Star Weight up 300% 3 turns

Li Shuwen (Old)
SSR Assassin
11470/12568
QAABB
4/2/1/5/3 ?/?

Self: Invul pierce, Crit up 50-100% 1 turn. CD8
Self: Evasion, Star Gen up 10-20% 1 turn. CD8
Self: Atk up 30-50%, Debuff immune 1 turn. CD8
Passives: Arts and Star Gen up 8%
NP Arts
1 enemy: Def down 3 turns ?-40% (overcharge?), ST 900-1500%(?), ?-100% chance to inflict instant death (overcharge?).

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
classic inverse

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
is lostbelt just gonna be an ssr fest?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gonna be?

Dude, it's been that way since Gotterdammerung, hell that one had 4 it's just one of those 4 already existed.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
well thats unfortunate!!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I imagine the second Sin banner is going to be Red Hare, Consort Yu, and Old Li and they'll hold on to Huang for new years though so if you want all of these chars they're gonna bleed you dry and you better hope you don't want the christmas 5* on top of that.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

if Nemo isn't the new years boy I'm quitting JP

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So looking up some memes info about LB3 and apparently Red Hare is the first female to male genderbent servant in Fate.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

boredsatellite posted:

Spartacus has so many loving good line in this LB its incredible
Spartacus was first created by Urobuchi, and this LB is written by Urobuchi, so he's just doing his baby justice.
(fyi all these come with big "these are for fun, don't assume they're canon" tags on them so please don't build your hype y'all)

Kyte fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Nov 29, 2018

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Jeanne trying to be an authority on correct foreign NP names is pretty hilarious

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these alternate designs being used as the basis for different versions of Servants. Geromino as I recall can qualify for a number of classes beyond Caster, and the poor dude really deserves some love after he got mangled by bad design.

Or hell, Berserker Blackbeard, which focuses less on his actual deeds and more on his fearsome reputation and the various myths that surrounded him. A hulking, mad-eyed savage with a flaming beard, covered with a bandoleer of pistols and a depraved grin.

Rorahusky fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Nov 29, 2018

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Ledgy posted:

Jeanne trying to be an authority on correct foreign NP names is pretty hilarious

Oh my gosh I just got that added layer to the joke.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Rorahusky posted:

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these alternate designs being used as the basis for different versions of Servants. Geromino as I recall can qualify for a number of classes beyond Caster, and the poor dude really deserves some love after he got mangled by bad design.

Or hell, Berserker Blackbeard, which focuses less on his actual deeds and more on his fearsome reputation and the various myths that surrounded him. A hulking, mad-eyed savage with a flaming beard, covered with a bandoleer of pistols and a depraved grin.

1-Star Rider Geronimo with his Cadillac.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

1-Star Rider Geronimo with his Cadillac.

It would be cool if we got more 1 and 2*servants at some point for variety.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
So Lostbelt 3 Servant profiles are up on Cirnopedia and wow, the 6-handed edgy centaur was 5*? I was certain he was 4*, what with all the unfavorable comparisons to Lancelot. Guess I can understand why everyone was so underwhelmed about him now. But the new Saber and Lancer both look cool and seem to be very interesting mechanically, so whatever. I kinda wonder how powerful will Liangyu's NP be in practice.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Lt. Lizard posted:

So Lostbelt 3 Servant profiles are up on Cirnopedia and wow, the 6-handed edgy centaur was 5*? I was certain he was 4*, what with all the unfavorable comparisons to Lancelot. Guess I can understand why everyone was so underwhelmed about him now. But the new Saber and Lancer both look cool and seem to be very interesting mechanically, so whatever. I kinda wonder how powerful will Liangyu's NP be in practice.

yeah even if centaur arthas is bad his 4s are so good the banner is worth it anyway - the lancer is like the first non-limited alternaitve to amakusa if you need buff clears beyond medea's one shot and the saber can replace Tamamo in arts teams if you want to play a faster style.

EDIT: And since I shat on him hard earlier I shouldn't be remiss to mention his NP hits quite hard for an AoE zerker. I think Fran (and Chacha) outpunches him and no one else does if he pops all buffs.

Transient People fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 29, 2018

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Why did they make the 6-armed horse so sexy?

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Xiang is good if you dont have your own skadi for the np cheese a solid 7.5 I would say.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I would roll for the tank

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Threw a ticket at the Ishtar banner. Got a Sanzang. Okie doke.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
who IS that mysterious man in the mask??? i am loving CONFOUNDED

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

RanKizama posted:

Threw a ticket at the Ishtar banner. Got a Sanzang. Okie doke.

I swear, is there any goon that got Sanzang on her rate up? It feels like the only way people get her is when she wanders in lost and confused during another banner. :allears:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I swear, is there any goon that got Sanzang on her rate up? It feels like the only way people get her is when she wanders in lost and confused during another banner. :allears:

On my previous account, yes. Her sacrifice will not be in vain.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Galaga Galaxian posted:

i got sanzang. she's my best caster lol

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Me.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I swear, is there any goon that got Sanzang on her rate up?

I did.

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I swear, is there any goon that got Sanzang on her rate up?

Yo.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I got Sanzang on the Jack rate up. No complaints here.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
My first Sanzang pull was during the Camelot banner, fittingly enough.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I never got a Sanzang off or on rate up.

You know who'd be a cool servant?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Scathach is already in the game.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
now that his lines and profile got translated, my interest and appreciation for xiang yu has shot way up. like, the concept of "his overly rational mindset from being able to perceive the future is so alien to normal people that he's a berserker" is rad as hell and I'd love to see more unorthodox zerks like that

helps that his voice is extremely good

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

sanzang was my summer gssr, probably because i never finished journey west and offended her

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

punkish.... gudako.....?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Relevant to today's story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU

Jeanne Spam d'Arc Spam Alter Spam Santa Spam Lily Spam

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily posted:

...No matter what they say, I just don't have it.
Practicality is all I am.
Every part of my being is about what's useful...
I have no wish. I could die at any time. I have no hope.
I could vanish at any moment.
E-even my existence was impossible from the moment it began...
Something like me...an impossible being, an impossible concept...could have no wish.
...But there was one thing I thought I could do...
I could be someone who grants other people's wishes, instead of my own... I could be Santa Claus.
I thought I could be Santa.
But...I was wrong.
I borrowed the sack, and got Reindeer Master to come with me...
But I don't know what makes people happy.
I don't know, so I keep failing and failing---
And finally, I just ran away.
I couldn't do anything right as Santa...

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

That's our Emiya! The Mr. Mom of Chaldea!