Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I'm not gonna move that now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

okay I tried holding off as long as possible but we’re hurtling ztowards the dreaded no Lunch zone

I’m Odd Cpo, last night I copped kB as non-town. kb is a good playre to know if their cases are genuine, which is why I targeted then

New Page

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hmmmmmmmmm

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Jimmy please give this like 6 more hours

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hahaha, I was null on this whole thing but the cop claim makes this whole interaction come together neatly. I understand now!

##vote KB

Well done Hawke!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

okay I tried holding off as long as possible but we’re hurtling ztowards the dreaded no Lunch zone

I’m Odd Cpo, last night I copped kB as non-town. kb is a good playre to know if their cases are genuine, which is why I targeted then

Nope. But impressive gambit. I'm locked into Hawke or Bust now.

If you are the actual odd cop, if there is one, DO NOT CLAIM. Let this happen.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The votes on KB are:

Town Man Hawke calling KB out for waving away what he reads as suspicious posts in Hal's history, a vote from Max which I don't see any context before around quickly apart from KB being part of his voting bloc and testing that, and then AA who, as KB points out, had a quick change of heart.

The two b- votes before mine appear to be a jokevote from Nat and a policy vote from Toal.

Huh, I was kinda expecting more than that.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

gj hawke ##vote kb

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

chaoslord posted:

The votes on KB are:

Town Man Hawke calling KB out for waving away what he reads as suspicious posts in Hal's history, a vote from Max which I don't see any context before around quickly apart from KB being part of his voting bloc and testing that, and then AA who, as KB points out, had a quick change of heart.

The two b- votes before mine appear to be a jokevote from Nat and a policy vote from Toal.

Read up, we gotta test results.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

The votes on KB are:

It's an itch I wanted to scratch.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

im Tyler the creatine

odd rerto futurist

I guess this was the bread crumb.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
this confirms to me, that ACAB btw

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
##vote kb

I believe Birb.

Birb if you are lying I'm voting for you tomorrow

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

SalTheBard posted:

##vote kb

I believe Birb.

Birb if you are lying I'm voting for you tomorrow

fair

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I believe.

@my change of heart from null. Mostly masonry chat and joking around kbs new meta including the explanation of it.

Max stated something about kb not having mentioned it yet, and as if he comedically summoned it from the universe, kb came into thread with a post where he explained han aspect of his new meta which I chortled into my coffee about.

Now, at this junction, you look like you use it as a crutch to support your play and that is clever, but fishy. Seems fishy here.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry, that looks like you explained your meta recently... this happened earlier in this game day or day 1 even and in hindsight it allears as such

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:tif:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

This is challenging me. I almost feel like I have to self hammer here, which goes against everything I believe, just so that we don't have another day of this tomorrow and you can make the right choices.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

A Sometimes Food is now subject to a LIGHTS-OUT execution!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Votecount for Day 2

King Burgundy (6): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Max, Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz, chaoslord, SalTheBard
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (3): King Burgundy, A Sometimes Food, Nep-Nep
b-minus1 (1): Natural 20, Toalpaz, SalTheBard, SalTheBard, chaoslord, Toalpaz, chaoslord
Anomalous Amalgam (1): REGGAE PARADE
Nep-Nep (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
SalTheBard (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
Natural 20 (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
REGGAE PARADE (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1

Not Voting (1): b-minus1

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 29th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No one was lynched Day 2

It is now Night 2. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Friday, November 30th. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
:rip: Natural 20, Town-Aligned, Watcher was killed Night 2 :rip:

It is now Day 3. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Sunday, 2nd December

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (11): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, chaoslord, King Burgundy, Max, Nep-Nep, REGGAE PARADE, SalTheBard, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 02nd, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote asdf

b l o o d

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I'm trying to solve the lights-out puzzle but it's a 10x10 and I feel impatient so I'm just kind of clicking randomly, but I'm determined not to just use an online solver. This is MOTAS all over again.

##vote King Burgundy

If those end of day developments yesterday are some kind of hawke gambit it will become clear quickly enough, I think that is not the case though.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
God drat it I didn’t realie it was 12 am gmt.

I hosed up

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Has a busy day and thought I still had 5 hours before the day would begin

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

God drat it I didn’t realie it was 12 am gmt.

I hosed up

when im ufcked up that’s the Real me

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

b-minus1 posted:

Has a busy day and thought I still had 5 hours before the day would begin

Why does when the day would begin matter to you?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Nep-Nep posted:

Why does when the day would begin matter to you?

If you have to ask then that post was not meant for you

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
That's a puzzling statement but that answers my actual question well enough.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

jimmydalad posted:

Votecount for Day 2

King Burgundy (6): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Max, Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz, chaoslord, SalTheBard
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (3): King Burgundy, A Sometimes Food, Nep-Nep
b-minus1 (1): Natural 20, Toalpaz, SalTheBard, SalTheBard, chaoslord, Toalpaz, chaoslord
Anomalous Amalgam (1): REGGAE PARADE
Nep-Nep (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
SalTheBard (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
Natural 20 (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
REGGAE PARADE (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1

Not Voting (1): b-minus1

I would like the people who didn't vote KB along with B- to account for why we didn't cuddle KB yesterday.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I was busy with work, missed everything from Hawke's claim onward.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Nep-Nep posted:

I was busy with work, missed everything from Hawke's claim onward.

scumdoc sound’s like hard Work; hope they pay enough

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I was asleep. Went to bed shortly after voting.

Also cards on the table as I may get free lunched today. I used a one shot ability to place a mirror on Binus last night. It would reflect any ability back at whoever used it. But it failed. So either I got roleblocked or Binus got jailed in a way that pre-empted my power.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Or Binus is night action immune.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

That was a terrible No Lunch.

So what, b-, Nat 20, ASF, Nep Nep, KB, REGGAE PARADE weren't on KB end of the day?

B- missed the deadline for morning, but hasn't commented on missing the deadline last night.

Nat 20 was town and died last night.

ASF put in a vote before going asleep missing deadline.

Nep Nep was at work and doesn't habitually refresh SA control panel like some people do.

Reggae Parade said they'd be at work meeting iirc around deadline, and was probably working at the time?

It'd be nice to get B-'s comment in.

Off the top of my head I'm pro-lunching ASF, but I shall do some reading. Obviously we gotta test results.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

A Sometimes Food posted:

I was asleep. Went to bed shortly after voting.

Also cards on the table as I may get free lunched today. I used a one shot ability to place a mirror on Binus last night. It would reflect any ability back at whoever used it. But it failed. So either I got roleblocked or Binus got jailed in a way that pre-empted my power.

IMprimis, Reflect doesn’t seem to be a pro-town power

also it seems like a fakeClaim because how would you know if reflected or not?

also it being one-shot sounds fake

also your one-shot convemiently failed

also even if it was real, what was your reasoning for using it on binus? :lol:

also your post/vote History looks scummy regardless

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

imprimis is a Fancy way of sayign ‘in the first Place”

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Well, I'm done reading cause ASF hasn't posted a whole lot.

Toalpaz posted:

##vote SHALASHASKA HAWKE

One game ASF will live past day 3, that game is this game.

Oh happier days.

A Sometimes Food posted:

Point. On rereading I don't really support a Reggae lunch either. Nor do I feel AA is particularly suss.

I could go either way on KB and Hawke. If pushed I'd probably prefer a Hawke vote. I'm bad at reading KB and would like more to work with butKB's arguments on Hawke seem better than the other way round.

##vote Hawke

I feel one of them is and I'm leaning here. I haven't played with Hawke before but the strike back at KB doesn't sit well with me.

I really wish we had flipped KB, cause it would make this free lunch much easier imo if KB flipped scum. Like the only vote and case with more than 2 lines in it in ASF's history. There's not a lot of scum reads. Um. Yeah I dunno not much to be said.

Well, now's the best time. ASF, who's scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Still kinda think ASF is lazy scum. Hal's attempt at throwing shade on ASF doesn't seem fake on his part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

Still kinda think ASF is lazy scum. Hal's attempt at throwing shade on ASF doesn't seem fake on his part.

Well, that's a typo. Lazy town, not scum

• Locked thread