Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Natural 20 posted:

Hey baby, do you think I'm scum?

Youre never scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you think you can even lynch me, my only weakness is sunlight, silver, and a stake through the heart.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

imgay posted:

Do you think you can even lynch me, my only weakness is sunlight, silver, and a stake through the heart.

yes yes you're breadcrumbing vampire we get it

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and I don't any of you meanies voting for me even know about the secret ##stake action this game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

yes yes you're breadcrumbing vampire we get it

Guess they’re not garlic breadcrumbs then

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mr. Humalong posted:

Guess they’re not garlic breadcrumbs then

:golfclap:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

imgay posted:

and I don't any of you meanies voting for me even know about the secret ##stake action this game

Is that the one where you fake a day action and get modkilled?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

b-minus1 posted:

Is that the one where you fake a day action and get modkilled?

I'm thinking about turning you into a vampire tonight

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

Also:

##Vote MMT

SalTheBard posted:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID MMT....YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Hmmm.....

Are you really still so hung up on that, Sal? Wasn't that game a long time ago? And I thought you've played with MT since then, too.

Podima-kun, you observe everything so we're counting on you! Do you remember if Sal and MT have played together again since Fate/Stay Night?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I can answe that. They have played together a few times since fate stay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So whats your guys favorite jizz single?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

So whats your guys favorite jizz single?

darker skin tone, decent size, nice deep voice. good grip

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmm.....

Are you really still so hung up on that, Sal? Wasn't that game a long time ago? And I thought you've played with MT since then, too.

Podima-kun, you observe everything so we're counting on you! Do you remember if Sal and MT have played together again since Fate/Stay Night?

did you loving seriously make a yandere role because i am going to die

**vote bif to win lmao

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

peramene posted:

darker skin tone, decent size, nice deep voice. good grip

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmm.....

I'm not hung up on it. I just think it's funny. Her and I have played together at least one time (Grieving of Gakku) where I NK'd her. I honestly consider her a good friend. I think she realizes this is all in jest.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I swear it's like Jokephase is no longer a thing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

did you loving seriously make a yandere role because i am going to die

**vote bif to win lmao

Hmm, I would have just called myself the "Ultimate Ultimate Fanatic". But that does have some similarity to a yandere, now that you mention it. You can call me that if you want, I don't mind!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmm, I would have just called myself the "Ultimate Ultimate Fanatic". But that does have some similarity to a yandere, now that you mention it. You can call me that if you want, I don't mind!

do you stan podima

is that how you use that word

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

peramene posted:

do you stan podima

I can't stan' podima :j:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

I can't stan' podima :j:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Goddamn

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

do you stan podima

I'm not really sure what that means, but I love all of you for being such symbols of hope with your wonderful powers and talents!

It's strange that Sal claims to just be vanilla, then. Is he just that confident in his Mafia ability?!

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Bifauxnen posted:

It's strange that Sal claims to just be vanilla, then. Is he just that confident in his Mafia ability?!

For whatever it’s worth, I found this post to be quite scummy. It felt like bif wanted people to start suspecting Sal, but without committing to a vote or directly accusing him.

Not that I necessarily believe Sal’s claim, but the phrasing of that post pinged me.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kitiara posted:

For whatever it’s worth, I found this post to be quite scummy. It felt like bif wanted people to start suspecting Sal, but without committing to a vote or directly accusing him.

Not that I necessarily believe Sal’s claim, but the phrasing of that post pinged me.

Haha! You haven't voted me either, Kitiara-san!

I would gladly be a stepping stone for the town. But if someone were to take advantage of how I'm hard to understand, and use that to craft a fake case of despair... that I would never forgive.

##vote Kitiara

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Bifauxnen posted:

Haha! You haven't voted me either, Kitiara-san!

I would gladly be a stepping stone for the town. But if someone were to take advantage of how I'm hard to understand, and use that to craft a fake case of despair... that I would never forgive.

##vote Kitiara

Lol you’re voting me just because I called out one of your posts? There’s no case there at all. Do you really think I’m scum?

I’m a relatively new player and I’m trying to learn, but every game I feel like I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. I was told to not just say “I find bif suspicious and instead quote exactly what rubs me the wrong way. I was giving you a chance to respond before voting for you. Your response didn’t sell me as town, but it was probably more aggressive than what i think scum would be so I’m still not voting for you, but will be carefully watching your posts. Ta.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t know what to make of this post because I’m pretty sure Sal and I have only been in one game together since fate/stay (where we had one game day together before I died). Lie or mistake?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Lol you’re voting me just because I called out one of your posts? There’s no case there at all. Do you really think I’m scum?

I’m a relatively new player and I’m trying to learn, but every game I feel like I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. I was told to not just say “I find bif suspicious and instead quote exactly what rubs me the wrong way. I was giving you a chance to respond before voting for you. Your response didn’t sell me as town, but it was probably more aggressive than what i think scum would be so I’m still not voting for you, but will be carefully watching your posts. Ta.

Hmm, yeah this is caught scum.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Honestly i think bif and hum were more scummy in that exchange than kit was. Bifs "you didnt vote me either!1! Is very weak of a response imo. Hum's reply is weird too.

##vote bif

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Also yes being dayrecruited didnt actually happen. Just wanted to see reactions. Going to look through them in a bit.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah if yami was recruited they wouldn't be able to post in the sunlight

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SolusLunes posted:

noice

I demand to know what beer

It was at Tired Hands, podwife had a pretzel stout and I had a hay saison. Description for hers isn’t on the site but here’s mine

Horror Vision:
Hay and Spicebush Saison. 5.1% Brewed with oats, foraged spicebush from Jean’s farm and alfalfa hay. Gently hopped in the kettle with Crystal. Fermented in stainless with our magickal saison yeast.
-Notes of bursting kiwi, guava smoothie, strawberry, and dried apricot.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kitiara posted:

Explain why? All his posts seem scummy as. All of them!

Show your work here please. Serious request.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Humalong posted:

I know he is town

Please confirm if this is a serious post or not tia

Mr. Humalong posted:

I think Sal is scum

I agree tbh.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmmm.....

b-minus1 posted:

Correct, phone posting so can’t source but that sal post ties into my bad feels on him. Feels contrived/manufactured outta nowhere.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kitiara posted:

Multiple people have expressed feelings that Sal looks scummy, how do you feel about the others?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm not really sure what that means, but I love all of you for being such symbols of hope with your wonderful powers and talents!

My Vanilla claim is a joke. In a game where I could be anything I came up with something I thought would be fun.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Murmur Twin posted:

I don’t know what to make of this post because I’m pretty sure Sal and I have only been in one game together since fate/stay (where we had one game day together before I died). Lie or mistake?

Yes. Grieving of Gakku or whatever it's called is the only game we've had together since Fate/Stay. Like I said that was my way of joking with a close friend.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Podima posted:

Multiple people have expressed feelings that Sal looks scummy, how do you feel about the others?

It's 1:20am, so I'm on my way to bed. I may be wrong, but the other posts were mostly people quoting his VT claim and calling BS on it. I didn't think they were trying to make it out to be that he was scum.

I can quote a few of imgay posts tomorrow, but imgay has openly admitted to be a recruiter (aren't those third party) and therefore not town? Additionally, his whole role (Vampire?) doesn't seem townie.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

imgay (4): Kitiara, Kitiara, b-minus1, King Burgundy, Murmur Twin, Natural 20
Yami Fenrir (1): jimmydalad
Bifauxnen (1): Yami Fenrir
Kitiara (1): Podima, Podima, Bifauxnen
Murmur Twin (1): SalTheBard
Podima (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
Lynch No One! (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
jimmydalad (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (7): chaoslord, imgay, Kitiara, peramene, Podima, Rhjamiz, SolusLunes

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 02nd, 2018 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

Please confirm if this is a serious post or not tia

I agree tbh.

I made a typo and put “town” when I meant to put “undead creature of the night”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Podima posted:

Show your work here please. Serious request.

gently caress off with the Lumpen roleplay again.

• Locked thread