Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

he's been dead for quite some time

i knew i could count on you to post this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

What would howard zinn say, prolly the opposite of golden boy beto seriously gently caress him twice

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Nastier Nate posted:

Of the 4 republican presidents during my lifetime George h w Bush probably did the least damage to the country.

I’m making some assumptions about how Trumps next 6 years are gonna go to calculate that

It's far easier to destroy an entire foreign population for basically no reason than do anything positive for Americans.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
love too wake up to a dead george Bush

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

love too wake up to a dead george Bush

do not wake the dead man

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
show the puke tape CNN

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Billzasilver posted:

:horse: George H W Bush is dead now, and everything is worse :horse:

How, exactly, OP?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

look at me I'm HW I'm dead as gently caress

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Reagan and HW Bush were at the heart of what has poisoned our country and put a Russian stooge in the White House.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/SpecNewsATX/status/1068852219938816000

Hundreds I tell you, literally hundreds.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Doesn't say hundreds of what

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

yusuke murata really stepped up his art

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
time to ask some Panamanians about their reverence for HW

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/1068273745683496960

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Crunchy Black posted:

How, exactly, OP?

it’s a bojack joke. the two statements are unrelated.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
so a couple years ago I took a way bigger dab than I intended and got absurdly high and I was watching the Super Bowl and they brought H.W and Barbara out on the field and they looked so loving ghoulish, like corpses. I don’t think I’ve ever had a real panic attack but just looking at their horrible faces had me in full freak out mode for like 15 minutes lol. Then I got drunk and all was well.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

i knew i could count on you to post this

o7

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

An Apple A Gay posted:

Drinking a shower beer after reading betos kind words 4 h.w. gently caress all of em

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

If you're going to bait Trump for publicity, at least break decorum enough to use insults like "Trump is too much of a COWARD to tweet a link to my book!" but seeing as how it has been retweeted here I see that it is working a little regardless

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

cumshitter posted:

the first time i read 1984 i had never heard of jumpsuits as being those one piece suits like the vault suits or futuristic scifi so my mental image of all the party members was them wearing overalls and i thought the black denim overalls that guy who entraps Winston smith were extra fancy and had brass buttons and poo poo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

so a couple years ago I took a way bigger dab than I intended and got absurdly high and I was watching the Super Bowl and they brought H.W and Barbara out on the field and they looked so loving ghoulish, like corpses. I don’t think I’ve ever had a real panic attack but just looking at their horrible faces had me in full freak out mode for like 15 minutes lol. Then I got drunk and all was well.

lol this owns

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trip report from outside, the air is cold and there is snow also cars and grass and dogs and cats and people

i do not recommend

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

https://twitter.com/SamSacks/status/979357503363395584

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1037656324010663937

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the corpse of hw bush is now in the state of decomposition where the body turns red and bloats like a balloon -- except the penis, which shrivels and falls off

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Secretary Carson Speaks at American Legislative Exchange Council Policy Summit by U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), on Flickr

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Addamere posted:

trip report from outside, the air is cold and there is snow also cars and grass and dogs and cats and people

i do not recommend

there's one less bush so it's a slight bit better than before

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wonder if mccain has had enough time to create an s&l crisis in hell to welcome bush

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1068860562162049024

:lol::lol::lol:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/1068849747354624005

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UFOTacoMan posted:

there's one less bush so it's a slight bit better than before

the bus will arrive soon to whisk me away from this sidewalk to another

upon arrival there will be different but similar snow and grass and dogs and cats and people and also a food court which is unlikely to have any bush family member

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

amazing how inept everyone involved in this is

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sitting in the woods with a rifle, waiting for a piss tape to wander by. Good thing they're always in season

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

“Michael regrets that his vigor in promoting Client-1’s interests in the heat of political battle led him to abandon good judgment and cross legal lines,” they added.

yes absolutely

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
may your food court be free of bush family members, oh noble suburban mall

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

has anyone checked on jeb, he must be feeling very lonely without war daddy but im sure war brother's got him

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

gently caress it i'm getting day drunk and snap chatting every piss i take on the bushes outside

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i was gonna get day drunk anyway i admit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

campfire posted:

has anyone checked on jeb, he must be feeling very lonely without war daddy but im sure war brother's got him

poor Jeb!, he never got to start a loving war