Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Alright ##vote reggae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
:69snypa:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye REGGAE PARADE!

Votecount for Day 4

REGGAE PARADE (6): Max, Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz, SalTheBard, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, b-minus1
Toalpaz (1): A Sometimes Food

Not Voting (3): chaoslord, Nep-Nep, REGGAE PARADE

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 04th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

No one has been put on notice, as the hammer has occurred more than 24 hours before deadline!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

:rip: REGGAE PARADE, Town-Aligned, Mandatory Visitor was lynched Day 4 :rip:

It is now Night 4. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Monday, December 3rd. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 2, 2018

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

:rip: A Sometimes Food, Town-Aligned, Jack of All Trades was killed Night 4 :rip:

It is now Day 5. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Thursday, 6th December

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (9): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, chaoslord, Max, Nep-Nep, SalTheBard, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 06th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Please disregard the above votecount. I am an idiot.

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, chaoslord, Max, Nep-Nep, SalTheBard, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 06th, 2018 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
who the gently caress was scraeming "LOG OFF" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never log off

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
So how is it we had 2 people allegedly cop the same player and both people came up with wrong results?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

SalTheBard posted:

So how is it we had 2 people allegedly cop the same player and both people came up with wrong results?

Framer? Proooobably.

Busdriver between Reggae and scum mayyyybe but unlikely that town bus wouldn't have claimed.

Also I would never scream log off at u hawke, but I did say hi. I was out drinking so I forgot to submit until now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm going to clear something up because A) I wasn't around to discuss what AA did with him before he claimed in thread due to PaxU, and B) I think you'll understand more of what happened. Then I'm logging off for the night.

AA isn't the cop, I am, and he was covering for me with that claim. I wasn't really paying much attention to mason chat and had only been reporting my results to him. I've been a little confused all game because I didn't see the point in two every other night cop roles when I was an unrestricted every night cop. I guess my alignment helps balance that out since I could just be changing things up.

Night 1: ASF = town
Night 2: b- = town
Night 3: reggae = not-town
Night 4: toal = not-town

I'm a little confused as to how I got a result on b- when ASF claimed they were somehow interrupted by their action, and expressed that confusion in mason chat.

Here is my breadcrumb:

Max posted:

For this game I will be role playing a high as gently caress Elvis becoming an honorary Federal Investigator at large while meeting the president of the United States.

I claimed cop day 2 after I got my first result to AA, and haven't been murdered yet, so I trust AA, for what that is worth to you.

I'll be back tomorrow. Obviously with result fuckery, not sure what to make of the Toal result but there it is.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'll be around tomorrow to talk bout stuff but yeah, I'm town. Framer or some fuckery is in play Imo.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I didn't get to weigh in yesterday because by the time I got to the thread and caught up the hammer had dropped.

Since it seems we were claiming, I'm doc. My protects so far have been:
N1: AA
N2: Sal
N3: Hawke
N4: AA

Unfortunate that something happened to throw off the cop results but I would've voted with you all yesterday, seemed like a sensible thing to do.

Gonna need to go over the previous day again.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Now that we know ASF for sure is town, it leaves us with:

-Toalpaz is scum, was roleblocked
-Toalpaz is town, was roleblocked, but scum tried to get away with killing hawke n3, framed/bussed/something to get Reggae yesterday, then also did the same to Toalpaz in hopes they'd get copped?

possibility 2 there seems little more way more complicated to be true. Right now I'm liking the Toalpaz vote for today but don't wanna rush this.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nep-Nep posted:

Now that we know ASF for sure is town, it leaves us with:

-Toalpaz is scum, was roleblocked
-Toalpaz is town, was roleblocked, but scum tried to get away with killing hawke n3, framed/bussed/something to get Reggae yesterday, then also did the same to Toalpaz in hopes they'd get copped?

possibility 2 there seems little more way more complicated to be true. Right now I'm liking the Toalpaz vote for today but don't wanna rush this.

So, I’ve been wrong before (and frequently am), but I do think this is either 3+1 or 4+1 and with this player count I’m really thinking 3+1. It looks like Hawke is saying he got a message from Toal if I’m reading that exchange right, so if that’s the case that would clear them

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

chaoslord posted:

So, I’ve been wrong before (and frequently am), but I do think this is either 3+1 or 4+1 and with this player count I’m really thinking 3+1. It looks like Hawke is saying he got a message from Toal if I’m reading that exchange right, so if that’s the case that would clear them

Can you clarify for me why you think Hawke getting a message from Toal clears them?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nep-Nep posted:

Can you clarify for me why you think Hawke getting a message from Toal clears them?

If it’s 3 scum 1 3p (which is what I think it is because 5/15 non town seems too much), then with two flipped scum Toal could not have both sent hawke a message and done the night kill

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Again, it could definitely be 4 scum 1 3p, so it’s not a sure thing, but I think it is more likely than not just 3+1

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

what if you can Message and. NK?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

what if you can Message and. NK?

That’s possible but that’s pretty rare. My order of belief would be 3+1 > 4+1 > Toal did two night actions

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

what’s binus?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hi
Surprised by reggaes flip. Not surprised by nep nep s claim

Thinking it’s toalpaz

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

what’s binus?

Remaining player claim list as compiled by b- and finished off by me and nep's claims, updated with Max's reveal

AA - Mason/?
b-minus1 - VT
chaoslord - VT
Max - 3p Mason/Cop Survivor
Nep-Nep - Doc
Sal - 1x shot Vig miller
Hawke - Odd Cop
Toal - Messenger

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hey all,

I think it's clord and toal at this point unless Max is making a hard scum play.

Anyhow, I'm just a VT/Mason, I was hoping Max would have been right about reggae, then I'd soak up the kill that night, and Max would go, A-ha, but I was the cop the whole time. Me a daring Watson to his Holmes wrt this game and my gambit lol.

Anyhow, anyhow... I feel kind of not me today and I need to do work things. I'll try to make better effort later.

Love, AA.

Ciao~!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Oh, nepples... good looking out. Much appreciated.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So like, Nep Nep has an uncountered doc claim, and as I understand it, a confirmed protect on Hawke n3. Without that Nep Nep would be first on my scum list.

Clord is the only person that makes sense to me as scum this game at this point. The lack of cases and setup spec that's easyish to contribute, even if you're scum being cornered by town confirming itself. It's looking like there's two scum left and since CLord is only one poster it has me asking questions about who scum team is.

I guess at this point I have to say either one or more of Masonry is scum. It would be a bold play for scum to unconfirmed Mason claim together, but with a framer in play at least one of them could easily fake a cop claim, knowing everyone's alignment and even messing with the other cops' results. I'm assuming framer because we have a bunch of actions that don't look like they've been bussed around and no one's claimed bus, so I think its likely that a scum member is framer.

I do think that Max's series of claims is a little odd when taken altogether, and I'd like to think that Max would be scum with CLord rather than any other combination. If we're assuming there are 2 scumbos left. More on Max coming up.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Toal.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why are my series of claims odd?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Like okay, so this is AA and Max's first series of posts talking about the masonry basically.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I need to betray the trust of a stalwart confidant and known-dog lover. Max claimed to be 3p to me in our unclaimed masonry.

I'm sorry Max, I hope this betrayal doesn't mar our beautiful dog-inspired camaraderie.

Now I reveal this for two reasons with a fringe third:
A. I, an otherwise vanilla town, am paired with a survivor in an unconfirmed masonry.
B. A vote block is following a claimed 3p... not good.
C. [Foil] Max isn't 3p at all and is scum.

Max posted:

Yes I’m in an unconfirmed masonry with AA. I didn’t just claim 3p, I specifically claimed survivor. I don’t know why he posted it like that.

Max posted:

I wish you had explained your discomfort more fully, that I may have soothed your soul.

I have not lied to you, but it appears my swear upon our beloved dog alliance was not enough for you. I hope when the truth is made visible, you feel a great shame upon your shoulders.

And yes, I am a survivor, and will probably not win now.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Aaaaaggghhh this overwhelming sensation of guilt.

-And Max's breadcrumb to claim cop later-

Max posted:

For this game I will be role playing a high as gently caress Elvis becoming an honorary Federal Investigator at large while meeting the president of the United States.

Entirely possible the cop breadcrumb was set up way in advance so that could be played off like a joke and denied later. For one it's worded investigator so it could mean gunsmith or rolecop or tracker whatever is convenient for Max.

D1-2 AA acts uncomfortable with Max, about as much as you would any unconfirmed imo, so why is AA so sure when his unconfirmed Mason pal changes a claim from 3rd party survivor to cop? I'm not sure exactly why because so much of AA and Max's thinking is hidden inside of the masonry, but the 3rd party claim could have been a way to explain not town results on Max early on, and once scum had read the room a bit claiming cop makes sense because they had a framer apparently.

Imo, Max could be the framer. The cop claim was because scum team lost a few members early and needed safe claims, and they could pocket townies with 'results' on them. AA even floated the idea of 2 godfathers for balance so they could push B- or ASF in the future (maybe the Max floated the idea first in masonry/scumdoc, who knows). It was quite convenient at the time that everyone 'AA' or Max had copped was in the game and hadn't died yet, and claiming to have copped Reggae was safe scum result cause they would know (as scum) scum had also framed Reggae and correctly anticipated Hawke copping Reggae.

This is mostly omgusy because Max is claiming a second scum result and its on me, another town. But I think it has to be one of the mason players. I encourage you all to make your own reads on the players rather than rely on the unreliable cops for now.

For the record I think AA's posting has been very different from what I'm used to but at times it has reminded me of his scumplay in Buffy. I know this is because the Mason chat is toning him down, but his arguments with Reggae remind me of that.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:tinfoil:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why do KB dirty the way I did if I'm scum with him?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's also an awfully large list to sum it up with "This is OMGUSy" when I explicitly said:

Max posted:

Obviously with result fuckery, not sure what to make of the Toal result but there it is.

Anyway, that breadcrumb is multi-layered. I am both a cop but obviously a very bad one who doesn't give a poo poo about the law. Thus, Survivor cop.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anyway, my main point of criticism of that entire argument is it's in the land of tinfoil theory and is also wrong.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Posting to say anyway one more time.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

Light scum shade from Hal from my response to ASF. I think that makes ASF look good in the light of day after Hal flipped. This doesn't look like fake scum bussing, it looks like trying to actually work a vote.

Posting this in case you wanted more evidence of me being genuine with this. AA will have to speak with how I have been handling the investigation results.

I posted this day 2 after I had an investigation on ASF, and have been consistent for the rest of the game that ASF was alive that he is my strongest town read because of the investigation. I would have jumped in as well and tried to push back on an attempt to push for a b- lunch as well but I never felt that was likely to happen.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

REGGAE PARADE posted:

Let's play a content game. Everyone, who is currently your top town pick?

Mine is B-Minus1.

This as well.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

As scum you know all of town, I don't think town results confirm you. I know you're internally consistent, but that doesn't change the fact you could be good scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

As scum you know all of town, I don't think town results confirm you. I know you're internally consistent, but that doesn't change the fact you could be good scum.

I'd like actual casing on me and not just tinfoil theories then. Good scum that was internally consistent and on the vote for KB early when I had no reason to be?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote toal

I trust max and if he has deceived me he's done exceedingly well.

I believe him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What's the town angle on claiming 3rd party?

You're anticipating being copped, although for all you should know as town (being the cop) is that you won't be copped.

You claimed 3rd party survivor hoping town cops or trackers wouldn't 'waste' their n1 on you while knowing scum wasn't going to hit you. Scum Imo.

##vote Max

• Locked thread