Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Spartacus is the only sane man in an insane world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thark
Mar 3, 2008

bork
Welp. After fifteen boxes, I finally got one (1) CE drop. Which of course isn't actually enough to make any difference to farm rate yet. Yay.

I don't think there's any doubt STELLA! has the top body count in my servant roster. (...even if you don't include ihimself...)

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I MLBd after my first drop so I could finally do consistent 3 turn clears. I think I’m up to 5 total drops now

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=%2Fiframe%2F2018%2F1203_babylonia%2F enjoy grinding for even more mats

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The 5 star ce is one of the best as far as setting up burst or setting up slow play.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Note for Baal: Mata Hari doesn't have bad NP gain. Rather the opposite, as her raw gains on quicks are 4.2%, equivalent to a 1.4% arts card (and barely below noted NP monsters Kintoki Rider and Tamalancer). How many servants would be unhappy to have three 1.4% arts and a 2.1% one? She still has a lot of issues, but they mostly have to do with her terrible base stats and lack of NP interlude to make her a very strong debuffer, not with being unable to build bar.

Transient People fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Dec 4, 2018

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Didn't think I would like her this much but here we are.

I was completely apathetic about her until I somehow got NP3 while trying and failing to mlb Dangerous Beast. She is so incredibly good and don't know why she isn't praised to high heaven.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

Marogareh posted:

Didn't think I would like her this much but here we are.

I was completely apathetic about her until I somehow got NP3 while trying and failing to mlb Dangerous Beast. She is so incredibly good and don't know why she isn't praised to high heaven.

Congrats! I saved up quartz and tickets for about a month specifically to get either her or Vlad, but ended up coming away with nothing but Atalante. A bitter consolation prize, although I guess she’ll make a good partner for Kintoki when I finally get him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
she's so groovy!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
WHERE THE gently caress IS OLD MAN LI

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
For real though the new servants all look pretty decent and are cool

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Captain Baal posted:

WHERE THE gently caress IS OLD MAN LI

Having a contest with Muramasa to see who can go longer without being released

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

god drat

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Woot, got consort yu. Finally happy to have a toi8 servant.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Tae posted:

Woot, got consort yu. Finally happy to have a toi8 servant.

I love her artwork, super sad NA needs to wait two years before I can roll for her

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Exia posted:

I love her artwork, super sad NA needs to wait two years before I can roll for her

Its alright she viciously berates you for summoning her.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

Inverse posted:

Its alright she viciously berates you for summoning her.

All the more reason for me to want her!

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Marogareh posted:

She is so incredibly good and don't know why she isn't praised to high heaven.
Because her art is loving awful. Everything else is pretty good.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I politely disagree.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

RanKizama posted:

Because her art is loving awful. Everything else is pretty good.

her art is the only reason to even get her she is not great mechanically .

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
She vogues the enemy to death and has weaponised sparkles, also she has a robosnek. Her design is good it's just that I don't care for the Dangan Ronpa artists' style. I don't regret pulling her.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Inverse posted:

her art is the only reason to even get her she is not great mechanically .

a wave clearer who shits stars, crits, np loops herself easily and doesn't die seems pretty good to me. in two years she even has aoe buff block for CQs

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh man this is a good JP banner. I dumped three rolls and a ton of tickets into it and got nothing but spooked by extra copies of Chiron and Carmilla (because seriously (maybe LB3 spoiler?)if you're going to get spooked by another gold assassin while going for Yu, why not also make it the other female vampire villain turned tsukkomi character in subsequent gag events)

I decide to give it one last swing, and managed to get both Yu and a copy of Red Hare. Yu's great, I think she's eclipsed Jalter in terms of complaining about why the hell we summoned her.

Assassin was also the only class I didn't have an AoE servant with an NP charge for, too, so she's even nice mechanic-wise. She does have a weird thing going on with her NP removing her own buffs, but with one of her skills giving buff removal resistance. I hope I'm not gonna have to max that too quickly.

I was kind of interested in the emperor dude, but it was more mechanically than in his character. I guess I'm happier just using him as a support rather than spending time farming up chinabits to feed him.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

Bakanogami posted:

Oh man this is a good JP banner. I dumped three rolls and a ton of tickets into it and got nothing but spooked by extra copies of Chiron and Carmilla (because seriously (maybe LB3 spoiler?)if you're going to get spooked by another gold assassin while going for Yu, why not also make it the other female vampire villain turned tsukkomi character in subsequent gag events)

I decide to give it one last swing, and managed to get both Yu and a copy of Red Hare. Yu's great, I think she's eclipsed Jalter in terms of complaining about why the hell we summoned her.

Assassin was also the only class I didn't have an AoE servant with an NP charge for, too, so she's even nice mechanic-wise. She does have a weird thing going on with her NP removing her own buffs, but with one of her skills giving buff removal resistance. I hope I'm not gonna have to max that too quickly.

I was kind of interested in the emperor dude, but it was more mechanically than in his character. I guess I'm happier just using him as a support rather than spending time farming up chinabits to feed him.

its 36 bells and 60 cores total to skill QSH his np scales his crit damage so he is a servant you really want to go all in for with multiple np (3 is prolly min) with.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Finally got a Drunk Jalter CE to drop. Now I can just farm stockings at my leisure since I've pretty much gotten everything useful out of the shop. Whew.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I switched to trying to get some SQ from unfinished free quests on JP to fail to get any of the new Servants.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

dogsicle posted:

a wave clearer who shits stars, crits, np loops herself easily and doesn't die seems pretty good to me. in two years she even has aoe buff block for CQs

Can confirm that Cleo is amazing. I was only going for NP1 at first, but after seeing how ridiculous her NP gain is, good stargen, hilarious self-healing and the usual insanity when Imperial Privilege lands, I dove back into the gacha for a second copy.

And I mean, she moonwalks and murders things with glamour sparks. Just fabulous. Put a Black Grail on her and watch her melt everything.

Ruby Prism fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Dec 4, 2018

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She's the lesser Kugimiya character in this game, but I'm alright with her.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Semirais has an np charge and golden rule.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I'd like to nominate Every Single Marital Arts (Horse) as the best skill name in the game.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

Tae posted:

Semirais has an np charge and golden rule.

Semi is a pseudo-support Assassin with low damage outside of her NP, but a Buster debuff to compensate.

Cleo is a self-sufficient Assassin NP spammer that also happens to actually do damage outside of said NPs, with her only real flaw being the RNG of Imperial Privilege.

Personally, I think Semi's NP gain and NP gauge being in two different skills, as well as her third requiring stars, makes her skill set a bit clunky. Her NP gain seems to be about on par with Cleo's, assuming she's Arts chaining?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Endorph posted:

I'd like to nominate Every Single Marital Arts (Horse) as the best skill name in the game.

Quoting to preserve the greatest of all mistypes

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my heart already belongs to Chiron

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Sophism posted:

Personally, I think Semi's NP gain and NP gauge being in two different skills, as well as her third requiring stars, makes her skill set a bit clunky. Her NP gain seems to be about on par with Cleo's, assuming she's Arts chaining?

There is no better assassin farmer than Semirais. She's built for NP spamming, makes busters hit harder, generates stars, and is immune to caster advantage for most of the relevant turns.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

Tae posted:

There is no better assassin farmer than Semirais. She's built for NP spamming, makes busters hit harder, generates stars, and is immune to caster advantage for most of the relevant turns.

Cleo:
AQQE - 44,52%
AQQE - 62,26% - Golden Rule active

Semiramis:
AAAE - 52,79%
AAAE - 63,08% - Double Summon active

And that's including the Arts 20% gauge boost. Without that, Cleo easily pulls ahead in NP gain.

The Buster debuff is really awesome, but considering she kind of wants to be in an Arts team to make her NP spam reliable, that seems counter-productive. Speaking of counter-productive, she might generate stars, but chomps 8 of them to even activate her best skill.

And since we're talking JP, Cleo has an interlude that adds utility to her NP and pushes its damage beyond Semi's.

The Caster advantage immunity is a really unique and cool effect, though outside of turning her damage neutral against Casters for the duration, I'd argue in terms of survivability Cleo still pulls ahead with Imperial Privilege's massive Defense buff, her self-healing and an Invulnerability if she's in a pickle.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

cleo is full of style and is the best

thats all I really have to contribute

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
In an effort to get Yu and reunite her with Xiang, I blew through 180 quartz (far more than I would have liked) and 11 tickets
What I got was a bunch of Gold CE's NP 2 Beowulf and Shi Huang Di.

So victory?? I feel bad I couldn't get Yu but I'll take what I can get.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

UHD posted:

cleo is full of style and is the best

thats all I really have to contribute

YEAH!

(Why did I even bother writing that NP gain comparison and skill analysis?)

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Cleo's buster buff and two buster cards makes her a better main attacker in aoe situations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Cleo is a smooth criminal.

With a pretty nose, as recognized by fellow hero Asterix.