Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Undertale had a sequel before Barkley 2 came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Bark Charley

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Undertale had a sequel before Barkley 2 came out.

Barkleytale? Underbarkley: Reach-around Gaiden?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/11/02/deltarune-is-not-in-the-world-of-undertale/

quote:

As for when to expect more of Deltarune, well… “it could take up to 999 years”, Fox says.

Cool, that should hold us over until Barkley 2's release

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Toby also has the funds to actually pay devs to help him make his game, unlike some other devs (who have no money)

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

He sure doesn't need a day job.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
there should be a webcam livestream crew that follows The ToG around 24/7. There will be microphones on the cameras so we can all speak thru thrm and whisper nice things at them

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Gun's

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

If the game is not released by 5:00 PM EST tonight I will be triggering RAPID RESPONSE protests nationwide

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Parkley

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
Barkly

/

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
warning: this thread is canon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

213 pages of thrills for a fake, dead game

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

comics legend Stan Lee will never see Barkley 2

how many more really loving old celebrities will you disappoint togsters

get it the gently caress together

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He will see Barkley II, in Heaven, where it lives

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

213 pages of thrills for a fake, dead game

gently caress you!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

barkley 2 is real

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Starting to legit worry that maybe one of those yellow envelopes stamped with URGENT! IMPORTANT! that I'm always throwing away actually had my copy of Barkley 2 in it :ohdear:

zinglon's ale
Nov 29, 2004

uh oh

Super Rad posted:

Starting to legit worry that maybe one of those yellow envelopes stamped with URGENT! IMPORTANT! that I'm always throwing away actually had my copy of Barkley 2 in it :ohdear:

They sent you all the copies and you were supposed to distribute them to everyone else. Thanks a lot, jerk.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Less than 5 years to go!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Hell Yeah posted:

barkley 2 is real

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Barkley 2 is like floaty eye crud - it's there but it goes away when you look for it

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

starting to get the feeling that Barkley 2 isn't going to happen in 2018

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
i have a feeling it isnt happening on november 11th 2023 either

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Barkley 2 is going to be released and it will be amazing.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I’m glad this game is coming out.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The promise has been made

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
The game will come out, and the game will be good

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
please stop shitposting and derailing all of the conversation about barkley 2, a game that is definitely coming out

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Hell, look what Frankie could make in one weekend: https://frankiesmileshow.itch.io/devil-cult-party

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

and that’s just one weekend. try and picture what they’re making with 10 or 20 years of development. I’ve got two words and the first one is epic and the second one is win.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

what’s the other one

e: never mind i saw it

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
what if... they are waiting for GAMERS to RISE UP ???

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Sic Semper Games.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

When Bernie gets elected in 2020, he's going to make it illegal to break The Promise That Was Made. Them ToG boys best get to work if they know what's good for them.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The game is coming. I've played it, a lot, more even than other games that have definitely come out, like GTA Vice City.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i got a leaked version of this game but i don't know if the damage to my ceiling was worth it

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

barkley 2 is the utopian end state of society as envisioned by karl marx, which is reached through the transitional period of "game-development"

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

point being, it's an inevitable historical-dialectical process, and any attempt to force the matter will go nowhere

tales of game's understands this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

CYBEReris posted:

i got a leaked version of this game but i don't know if the damage to my ceiling was worth it

Artistic recreation of receiving the gift that is Barkley 2.

:nws:

:nws: