Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

I'm high enough to invent Zybourne Clock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

Did you konw about Lowtax and David Cross

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

i just found out and i'm like holy gently caress, david cross actually wants to be his friend

lowtax made a friend, y'all, the robot spine is really helping things look up

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i did NOT know about lowtax and david cross. this is an intriguing development in the nospine saga

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

HappyKitty posted:

I'm high enough to invent Zybourne Clock

let's adopt the ZC as a byob project! i think we might have what it takes to pull it off

Twenty Four

HappyKitty posted:

im too jaded and/or depressed to believe, I want a "Mr. Show" with Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka. link?

HappyKitty

Twenty Four posted:

im too jaded and/or depressed to believe, I want a "Mr. Show" with Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka. link?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=363892954366007&id=100022359160010

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*im in am italian accent for this post*
heya immana succkin my own dick ova here!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HappyKitty

I wish I could post to BYOB and Twitter simultaneously

HappyKitty

I attempted, and failed to refresh the web page

HappyKitty

All putting a Type R sticker on my phone and posting in BYOB at like LIGHT SPEED

HappyKitty

Oh No my phone thinks it's 2001

HappyKitty

It's amazing to think that "Time" by Hootie and the Blowfish came out in 1994, when as we all know, time was invented on September 11th, 2001

Robot Made of Meat

HappyKitty posted:

It's not?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

HappyKitty

Also, my phone wanted to autocorrect "Hootie and the Blowfish" to "Hootie and the Planeteers", so you're welcome for that one, crossover fan fic writers

HappyKitty

Hey, sorry for not posting for the last five minutes, I was coming up with a goof about a website called MayorDate.com, A Place for Mayors to Meet Other Mayors.©

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

HappyKitty posted:

Hey, sorry for not posting for the last five minutes, I was coming up with a goof about a website called MayorDate.com, A Place for Mayors to Meet Other Mayors.©

What if people confuse it with a website to help you date John Mayer?

HappyKitty

That would be impossible, because if such a site existed I would already be a member

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello yes I'm jogn mayer, famous signer

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

please sign up to date me at mayorsdatingmayer.biz where you can date me, jobn mayre, famous singer of such songs as Bad Da BupBup Bum La Lala

Twenty Four

HappyKitty posted:

I think it is, that's how I live my life, live with me if you want, but don't judge me. The truth is real!

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

hamjobs posted:

please sign up to date me at mayorsdatingmayer.biz where you can date me, jobn mayre, famous singer of such songs as Bad Da BupBup Bum La Lala

Oh my God, I love your song
My body is your wonderland!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
whilst reading HappyKitty's posts in my peripheral vision i see a turtle instead of a cat as kitty's av :stare:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

HappyKitty

Dick Bastardly posted:

whilst reading HappyKitty's posts in my peripheral vision i see a turtle instead of a cat as kitty's av :stare:

:aaa:

Nosfereefer

me in public: 420 BLAZE IT MUTHA! MAKE IT MANDATORY!

me in private: cannabis can cause psychological dependencies and appropriate care should be taken

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Nosfereefer posted:

me in public: 420 BLAZE IT MUTHA! MAKE IT MANDATORY!

me in private: cannabis can cause psychological dependencies and appropriate care should be taken

:same:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
David Cross needs to bring four balls as a ritual gift to Lowtax or else some poo poo might go down on Gaming Garbage.

The Bananana

Why is it that I am still awake, but not truly woke?

Homo Simpson

by Smythe

The Bananana posted:

Why is it that I am still awake, but not truly woke?

have you tried opening your third eye?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HappyKitty

the third eye is the pee hole

Papa Was A Video Toaster

HappyKitty posted:

the third eye is the butt hole

ftfy

Nosfereefer

kirk johnson is truly the wisest of all

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

HappyKitty posted:

the third eye is the pee hole

Enlightenment is stored in the balls

HappyKitty

I love how in Japanese folklore there's a monster whose entire deal is that it comes to you when you're alone at night, bends over, spreads its buttcheeks to show you the secret eye inside its butthole

Dungeon Ecology

theres also the kappa, a water-type pokemon whos fatality is to rip out your butthole. they're also into cucumbers and medicine

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

HappyKitty posted:

Wow, we've all had a great time here, haven't we, folks? But let's talk about something serious *wheels chair around backwards, straddles it*

Drugs.

Kids, I know you're gonna face a lot of peer pressure, but you don't have to do drugs to be cool! Because the coolest thing you can be

Is yourself.

I want to be myself with drugs though. Please advise.

HappyKitty

Help me, OBYOB Kenobi

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

Help me, OBYOB Kenobi

Sorry buddy I'm just a proctologist, you'll have to go around the corner for that

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

Sorry buddy I'm just a proctologist, you'll have to go around the corner for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
It turns out I'm not too high to post in BYOB. I'm just high enough. :420: