Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
As soon as the backwards theme started, I got a big grin on my face. :perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Fart City posted:

lmao you totally see Robert Patrick’s dick, Andrew.

That scene is great in the old Cameron commentary because he talks about how he has an invoice for digital dick removal for that scene yet you can still see it. Supposedly the new remaster did finish removing it however and that'd be the 4k one Andrew's watching.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Imagine having the job to remove the dick

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

sponges posted:

Dinosaur voice: "It's a living."

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

sponges posted:

I used to work at design firm that specialized in photo restoration and correction.

I have removed the dick.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I wish I had the skills to make a video of the Terminator saying "Later, dickwad" as he is lowered into the lava.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

thrawn527 posted:

Pig being violently face-fist-hosed voice: "It's a living."

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

20 minutes into the podcast and Arnold hadn't entered the bar yet

This is so great. We Love Movies forever

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I love that "WIIIIILD HOOOOOOGS!" has become a running gag.

I also love it when they do Jessie Ventura just trying to get an acting job.

Violator
May 15, 2003

drat Steve and his weird nitpicks that don’t even make sense if he paid attention to the movie!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I'd listen to a sister podcast We Love Movies if they ever felt like keeping this a regular thing. This is great.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

I'd listen to a sister podcast We Love Movies if they ever felt like keeping this a regular thing. This is great.

I’d be ok if that replaced the Patreon Episode every month

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

They could just do whatever they want each week and change the title based on consensus if they love it. I like hearing them talk about trash but I don't really listen because it's a "bad movie" podcast. After T2 I'm super stoked to hear the rest of WLM. Blank Check is one of my other favorite movie podcasts and while they do more deep dive film talk, getting a mix of huge messes and outright masterpieces is pretty fun.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I mean they've done we love movies before and they didn't have to change the title, this is just a themed month like stay tuned month and snipesgiving, so they'll definitely do more informal wlm episodes in the future

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Violator posted:

drat Steve and his weird nitpicks that don’t even make sense if he paid attention to the movie!

Seriously! Like, why would a Terminator even need to to work in an office?

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
For a time I thought We Love Movies was a spinoff podcast because of how they'd just mention it without explanation.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Has anyone tweeted Cameron yet to get a final answer on Terminator circumcision ?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the terminators circumcision depends on what region it's being deployed to. Since most of the northern hemisphere died on judgement day they're mostly uncut.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

That's strange... We Love Movies was just as entertaining as We Hate Movies...

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
The guys are just really great comedians regardless of what they're covering.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Listened to the T2 episode and loved hearing their Arnold impression once more. I'm trying to remember what episode was it of Arnold blending all his food, had me rewinding that several times.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

That’s in End of Days. Every Arnold episode is a classic honestly.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

clown shoes posted:

They also mentioned a documentary called Hell House (2001) about Christian haunted houses. That one is harder to find.

When did they mention Hell House? I love that movie.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

When did they mention Hell House? I love that movie.

Their latest mailbag.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
The Star Wars episode is pretty great so far but everyone keeps mispronouncing Star Wars turbo nerd poo poo and it’s driving me nuts. They’re sooo close but they’re just off enough that it’s tearing my stupid nerd brain apart. I thought at least Eric would have this poo poo down as the resident EU nerd. Still a fantastic episode so far.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Holy poo poo, this Josef Mengele Essential Guide to Characters entry hahahahahaha

IT GOES ON SO LONG

e: Meeting Han Solo and Chewbacca 95 minutes into the episode :laffo:

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Dec 7, 2018

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Stairmaster posted:

the terminators circumcision depends on what region it's being deployed to. Since most of the northern hemisphere died on judgement day they're mostly uncut.

I don't even know how this is a question, let alone if they were even packing to begin with.

They show up naked and no one ever commented on either their bump or turtleneck. Terminators have normal dicks for an American.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

All Terminators have both: they can change it just like the T-X could change her breast size at will.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Holy poo poo the wolfman tangent is loving incredible! Lak Sivrak movie for 2020, motherfuckers, you better believe it.

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Do episodes turn up at different times in different podcast apps? It's not available on Pocket Casts yet.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GlenMR posted:

Do episodes turn up at different times in different podcast apps? It's not available on Pocket Casts yet.

Are you a patreon subscriber? Because I'm listening to it on Pocket Casts right now.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Gyges posted:

I don't even know how this is a question, let alone if they were even packing to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaRuugE1R74&t=24s

Exactly, she ain't reacting that way to no bump.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I have not laughed so hard at Cabin describing the Mos Eisley Cantina aliens in a very long time.

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?

Iron Crowned posted:

Are you a patreon subscriber? Because I'm listening to it on Pocket Casts right now.

Turns out I had a payment problem on Patreon. That's all fixed, but the episode's not turning up in the Pocket Casts feed. Odd, but I'll try and figure it out later.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Marin Karin posted:

The guys are just really great comedians regardless of what they're covering.

I kinda legit love it when a cereal chat tangent somehow starts up.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Pops Mgee posted:

The Star Wars episode is pretty great so far but everyone keeps mispronouncing Star Wars turbo nerd poo poo and it’s driving me nuts. They’re sooo close but they’re just off enough that it’s tearing my stupid nerd brain apart. I thought at least Eric would have this poo poo down as the resident EU nerd. Still a fantastic episode so far.

To quote Jupin: "It doesn't matter."

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

GrandpaPants posted:

I kinda legit love it when a cereal chat tangent somehow starts up.

I love each and every derail about hot dogs, werewolves, and things. I would definitely listen to a general bullshittery podcast by the gang.

Violator
May 15, 2003

GlenMR posted:

Turns out I had a payment problem on Patreon. That's all fixed, but the episode's not turning up in the Pocket Casts feed. Odd, but I'll try and figure it out later.

If it doesn’t show up soon, contact their support. I’ve had issues where Pocketcasts won’t update a Patreon feed if there was an interruption in payment. Like I quit a patreon, rejoined it a few months later, and the feed wouldn’t update. Apparently they have to do something on their end to fix it.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

One of the women in the bar clearly looks at Arnold's dick and then gives him a "sup" look, not a "where is it?" look, so I dunno why they even had to argue about whether it was there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I think the biggest reason why Michael Bay will never direct Star Wars is because product placement is impossible.