Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

It is deceptively fun.

:ghost: can confirm, buy it :ghost:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Possess Sal to kill Max

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

poo poo ignore that I thought I was PMing

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
Lol consider it ignored. This is a joke, right? Otherwise lmao.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

Lol consider it ignored. This is a joke, right? Otherwise lmao.

I'm concerned you are even asking

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

I'm concerned you are even asking

I’m obviously taking it seriously. It’s just incredible that he hosed up so bad. I’m reasonably new playing, jimmy saying bus instead of lynch is the worst screwup I’ve seen so far.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
It's fine. Everyone is a new player once. This "night" phase is what I would call a joke phase. You aren't really supposed to be talking game right now, so people use this time to decompress and make some jokes before the next day begins. Granted if I get mind controlled and kill Max well then you should probably look at Scumalong, but until then take things here with a huge grain of salt.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

SalTheBard posted:

It's fine. Everyone is a new player once. This "night" phase is what I would call a joke phase. You aren't really supposed to be talking game right now, so people use this time to decompress and make some jokes before the next day begins. Granted if I get mind controlled and kill Max well then you should probably look at Scumalong, but until then take things here with a huge grain of salt.

this is the single scummiest post I have ever read in my entire life and if one of the three of you isn't scum, I'll eat my skirt

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Guys I said ignore it why are you talking about it

Very rude, Asiina id like to change my kill target tonight

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

In other news I was forced to work a 16 today and it’s raining real hard outside and I might finish my shift only to be flooded in and unable to get home

Stay positive right??

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
That really blows. Good luck! And be safe driving!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Murmur Twin, The Craps Wizard, Self-Aligned Roll Madness has died N3.

quote:

You are Murmur Twin, The Craps Wizard

"You think that planning ahead is stupid and that it's fun to go on adventures without knowing what's going to happen. One thing is certain, however:

people are going to...

die. :rolldice:"

You are Roll Madness

You start the game in the OFF state.

Abilities:

Come Out Roll :rolldice: Day Action. Choose a target and roll 2d6, using the OFF key below to resolve. Use only in OFF state.

Shooting for the Point :rolldice: Night Action. Choose a target and roll 2d6, using the ON key below. Use only in ON state.

:rolldice:

OFF (no point is set)

2 - vig target
3 - vig target
4 - set #point (enter ON state)
5 - set #point (enter ON state)
6 - set #point (enter ON state)
7 - target receives a one-shot Die Roll item
8 - set #point (enter ON state)
9 - set #point (enter ON state)
10 - set #point (enter ON state)
11 - target receives a one-shot Die Roll item
12 - vig target

ON (after point is set)

2 - become nexus
3 - become lightning rod
4 - rolecop target
5 - jail target
6 - watch target
7 - juggernaut ninja kill target (enter OFF state)
8 - track target
9 - doctor target
10 - cop target
11 - busdrive two people (second target chosen at random)
12 - become PGO

if #point is rolled, target receives a one-shot Die Roll item instead of normal ability (enter OFF state)

Die Roll item (given when target rolls 7 or 11 when OFF or #point when ON). Item is one-shot.

1 - rolecop
2 - jail
3 - watch
4 - track
5 - doctor
6 - cop

You are a Survivor and win if you are alive at the end of the game.

Rhjamiz, Ba'al, Town-aligned Universal Backup Vampire has died N3.

quote:

You are Ba'al

You are a Universal Backup

You will become the role (but not the alignment) of the first person to be executed via the vote.

You are Town and win when all threats to town have been removed.

The vampire's curse has been lifted. There is no longer any need to fear sunlight.

It is now D4.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 8, 2018

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): chaoslord, King Burgundy, Kitiara, Max, Natural 20, peramene, SalTheBard, Yami Fenrir

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 09th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

peramene posted:

this is the single scummiest post I have ever read in my entire life and if one of the three of you isn't scum, I'll eat my skirt

O_o

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So how is everyone feeling?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:cloud:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lol that’s what the cloud emoji is on Sa forums

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
##vote yami

why the gently caress would you kill a survivor

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

peramene posted:

##vote yami

why the gently caress would you kill a survivor

this is not intended to be like snippy gloating or mockery or anything of the sort, excuse me. I honestly want to know. like there are a handful of scum reasons to kill a survivor but like... its much easier for a survivor to win with town than scum, just the possibility doesn't remove their usefulness to town. it would be far from the only strategem this community and i hard disagree on

that having been said, barring something i have absolutely no way of anticipating, i very sincerely doubt my vote moves today.

if you received an article of clothing overnight, I would like to know

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I did pera. Are you looking for specific piece of clothing?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
This thread is quiet.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SalTheBard posted:

This thread is quiet.

:thunk:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I just assumed new day, new flips, people might be talking :-/

I'm also just letting people know, this weekend I have a friend coming in from out of town for the weekend. I'm not sure how much I'll be around.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Today is a day for full claims.

Depending on scum numbers this is end game.

I believe Sal/Yami are two of the scum, there may be one other.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, I'm pretty sure after we have all the claims, we can solve on Bif's power affects too, mostly. Spent a lot of time analyzing that in mason chat.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

You guys already have my full claim, but I'll do it again to kick things off.

I'm Commander Shepard, completely deathproof, town.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
Sorry, I’ve been out with the kids all day. On this day, Kitiara received the grim reminder of going shopping with three kids.

I’m pretty sure Yami is scum, but I’m exhausted and phone posting. So I can explain better later. I’m also pretty sure that Humalong is scum. Scum slip or not, it sort of makes sense from a balance perspective and

A. If Sal is town, then it was obvious that Humalong was trying to set him up.
B. If Sal is scum, then I think the “scum slip” was a set up and Humalong is still scum for trying to clear Sal as scum.

I’m also still pretty sure that Sal is scum because holy crap do his posts come across as scummy.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Sorry, I’ve been out with the kids all day. On this day, Kitiara received the grim reminder of going shopping with three kids.

I’m pretty sure Yami is scum, but I’m exhausted and phone posting. So I can explain better later. I’m also pretty sure that Humalong is scum. Scum slip or not, it sort of makes sense from a balance perspective and

B. If Sal is scum, then I think the “scum slip” was a set up and Humalong is still scum for trying to clear Sal as scum.

I’m also still pretty sure that Sal is scum because holy crap do his posts come across as scummy.

:thunk:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If you think I’m scum put your money where your mouth is and vote me.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bet you cowards won’t turbo me

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Today is a day for full claims.

Depending on scum numbers this is end game.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m possessing Kitiara tonight. But who will she kill???

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jesus H Christ I can't believe we are starting on Day 5 of this.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

I'm asking you this question, and I know it's going to sound dickish, but are you aware of things called jokes?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SalTheBard posted:

Jesus H Christ I can't believe we are starting on Day 5 of this.

Rather then talking about how quiet is and complaining about, I guess, me calling you scum. You could be the change. Make the thread not quiet, by posting your thoughts about what you think is happening. There is a TON to talk about, we got a ton of new info before bif ended the day, followed by her flip and more info, followed by pera seeing Yami kill MMT.

If you are scum, you are doing exactly what I'd expect you to be doing. Nothing.

If you are town, step it up.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

Kit here is the question that you have to ask yourself:

Would Humalong be that much of an idiot to accidentally post his night action? If the answer is no, then he's joking.
If the answer is yes, AND Max didn't die, then he is joking

To predicate your case on that one post is pretty goddamn O_O

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

King Burgundy posted:

Rather then talking about how quiet is and complaining about, I guess, me calling you scum. You could be the change. Make the thread not quiet, by posting your thoughts about what you think is happening. There is a TON to talk about, we got a ton of new info before bif ended the day, followed by her flip and more info, followed by pera seeing Yami kill MMT.

If you are scum, you are doing exactly what I'd expect you to be doing. Nothing.

If you are town, step it up.

##vote KB

Nothing has changed since yesterday

Scum reads:

KB
Kit
Yami

loving hell I wish I would've been bit by a vampire so I could just self immolate.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Kit here is the question that you have to ask yourself:

Would Humalong be that much of an idiot to accidentally post his night action? If the answer is no, then he's joking.
If the answer is yes, AND Max didn't die, then he is joking

To predicate your case on that one post is pretty goddamn O_O

You probably got bus driven into Rhjamiz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

##vote KB

Nothing has changed since yesterday

Scum reads:

KB
Kit
Yami

loving hell I wish I would've been bit by a vampire so I could just self immolate.

We have someone saying they watched Yami kill MMT and you’re not voting Yami, even though you have him in your scum list

Curious.

• Locked thread