Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Meh. I don't care anymore

Fullclaim time:

I'm actually a Serial Killer. I'm the Serial Killer who appeared in b-' watch.

I asked for a killing role with an Absorber power, but instead I just got a bog standard SK with 1 shot BP. :negative:

And I'm fairly certain KB is scum based on that. Because KB tripped over themselves trying to get me out.

Think about it.

N1, B- saw me kill podima. That means that scum knew there was an SK.
N2, I didn't kill anyone.

Then suddenly, KB comes out claiming to have a scum result on me. Which is bogus, because who checks a claimed miller? So I knew it was MMT's track to pod.

In response to that, I claim to have vigged someone but not know who it ended up hitting - which would have explained MMT's track.

Except, MMT is suddenly saying I didn't visit anyone. How is MMT's result of me not visiting anyone equal to a scum result?

That makes zero sense. The only reason to pull that gambit with that result is because KB knew I was an SK, because they're scum.

But, honestly, I don't care that much anymore. Scum played pretty well this game, and looking at the claimed roles, my chance of winning were close to zero anyway.

Please hammer me so I can check out deadchat.

##vote Yami Fenrir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I’ll vote yami later, but i just woke up and I’m heading to therapy now.

I’m Gandalf, I join the game day 3, and I’m town.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Max posted:

I’ll vote yami later, but i just woke up and I’m heading to therapy now.

I’m Gandalf, I join the game day 3, and I’m town.

vote me now, please.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Yami Fenrir posted:

Fullclaim time:

I asked for a killing role with an Absorber power, but instead I just got a bog standard SK with 1 shot BP. :negative:

And I'm fairly certain KB is scum based on that. Because KB tripped over themselves trying to get me out.

Think about it.

Then suddenly, KB comes out claiming to have a scum result on me. Which is bogus, because who checks a claimed miller? So I knew it was MMT's track to pod.

In response to that, I claim to have vigged someone but not know who it ended up hitting - which would have explained MMT's track.

Except, MMT is suddenly saying I didn't visit anyone. How is MMT's result of me not visiting anyone equal to a scum result?

That makes zero sense. The only reason to pull that gambit with that result is because KB knew I was an SK, because they're scum.

But, honestly, I don't care that much anymore. Scum played pretty well this game, and looking at the claimed roles, my chance of winning were close to zero anyway.

##vote Yami Fenrir

I can verify that KB knew about your result because MMT investigated you on N2. Masonry didn't believe your miller claimed and thought you were a safe target for a roll. The roll came on cop (on an even night with bif's luck) and landed on straight cop. You were copped as not town.

Also, MMT also targeted you on N1 and the result came up as "Yami didn't go anywhere". After reading bif's roll, it seems clear that it was an unlucky night result and it just got misdirected to bif (who didn't go anywhere). I hope that clears things up.

I'm pretty sure Sal is scum, but if you are in fact SK and not scum, then I take my hat off to the last scum. Maybe it's Nat 20, an immune to cop CL, or a truly remarkable scum play by Max, pera and KB in that order.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Kitiara posted:

I can verify that KB knew about your result because MMT investigated you on N2. Masonry didn't believe your miller claimed and thought you were a safe target for a roll. The roll came on cop (on an even night with bif's luck) and landed on straight cop. You were copped as not town.

Also, MMT also targeted you on N1 and the result came up as "Yami didn't go anywhere". After reading bif's roll, it seems clear that it was an unlucky night result and it just got misdirected to bif (who didn't go anywhere). I hope that clears things up.

I'm pretty sure Sal is scum, but if you are in fact SK and not scum, then I take my hat off to the last scum. Maybe it's Nat 20, an immune to cop CL, or a truly remarkable scum play by Max, pera and KB in that order.

Well, duh I copped as not town. Why the hell would I claim miller if I copped town?

That logic is ridiculous.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Yami Fenrir posted:

Well, duh I copped as not town. Why the hell would I claim miller if I copped town?

That logic is ridiculous.

It is what it is. I was just explaining what happened, because it wasn't obvious that you were MMT's target both nights. Additionally, you were making it out to be like KB was scum because of it, which is not true. KB was just our voice so that scum didn't know who did what in our masonry.

To put it more into context, you have to also understand that MMT's roll were unreliable, so there was a chance the target could end up dead and we didn't mind if you ended up dead.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Kitiara posted:

Can't blame me for trying, but let's put this aside for now. Can you please tell me what you have done since the game commenced? What are your thoughts on the remaining scum?

Shitposted.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

Can you please expand on this? Can you please full claim and give us an insight on the other investigations? Assuming that Yami is scum, we still have another one to find.

Hey Kit, it's typically not a good idea to ask an investigative role to full claim. I understand that you are asking from a genuine place, but it could be seen as role fishing and I would prefer that scum not know the full extent of Nat20's role.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yami Fenrir posted:

##vote Yami Fenrir

I understand your feelings more than anyone.

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

Hey Kit, it's typically not a good idea to ask an investigative role to full claim. I understand that you are asking from a genuine place, but it could be seen as role fishing and I would prefer that scum not know the full extent of Nat20's role.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you'd say this as town. I just claimed as a cop/gunsmith myself. Of course I need Nat20 to full claim, because who exactly do you think is scum at this point? And how else do you suggest town will win?

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

I understand your feelings more than anyone.

+1

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
Also I’m going to bed and won’t be back for at least 10 more hrs. Town fighting!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kitiara posted:

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you'd say this as town. I just claimed as a cop/gunsmith myself. Of course I need Nat20 to full claim, because who exactly do you think is scum at this point? And how else do you suggest town will win?

I don't think having Nat20 full claim is conducive to town winning

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

SalTheBard posted:

I don't think having Nat20 full claim is conducive to town winning

“I don’t think have someone full claim at what is possibly end game is a good idea”

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also I feel vindicated for believing b- now

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh pera I posted The Undertaker’s entrance video as my first post afte the game started iirc, so that was my breadcrumb/role announcement

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I really just wanted to be a vig.

I didn't get vig.

:(

I should have just submitted my fakeclaim as a role instead.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Like seriously, I have no idea how a town player thought this post was a good idea/post

SalTheBard posted:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
:shrug: I don't think it's conducive to have Nat20 full claim, you do. We disagree.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal why do you make this so hard

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong, I just think Nat20 gains nothing from full claiming and scum gains everything.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

JFC is this your post restriction?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
lol if you think I'm full claiming in an 18 person game with 2 scum found,1 sk found and 8 alive.

Odds are we've 1 scum left probs, maybe, maybe we have two which would make tomorrow 6 alive with 2 potential scum, so MYLO.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Hey Nat! Quick question and all I want is yes / no. Does the fact you didnt trigger my PGO surprising?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Natural 20 posted:

lol if you think I'm full claiming in an 18 person game with 2 scum found,1 sk found and 8 alive.

Odds are we've 1 scum left probs, maybe, maybe we have two which would make tomorrow 6 alive with 2 potential scum, so MYLO.

With two town deathproof? I’d say definitely 2, possibly 3 scum left. 3/SK/survivor would be on the high end of a normal 18 player game, probably low end for role madness, so I would be willing to bet there’s 4 minimum here if not 5.

Maybe jimmy mafia is messing with my head though, was 4 scum + 1 3p in a 15

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

SalTheBard posted:

Hey Nat! Quick question and all I want is yes / no. Does the fact you didnt trigger my PGO surprising?

I did trigger your PGO.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_ou_Dx6LZk

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Beautiful :allears:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So that's 3 death proof??

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Please don't end the day early.

Give Max and Nat20 the maximum time for opinions.

I dunno why I'm still expecting anything from Nat20 at this point to be honest, since he's either scum or town who has no interest in winning this game, but ya know, whatever.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Fullclaim time:

Think about it.

##vote Yami Fenrir

Like all the information is in the thread. You are a better player than this. If you were never paying that much attention because you are sad you are bad, then whatever, but if you are really SK and not scum, which to be honest, I'm kind of doubting, you could be trying to find the last scums right now.

Hell, you could even be trying to negotiate with us here to try and take out the scum.

All this is already posted, but again: I was in a masonry with MMT. I was the partial face of that masonry to obfuscate who the actual power roles were. You can see MMT's flip. So you can see that her power was kind of random. She got a track on N1 on you(went nowhere) and a cop on you on N2(scum). Obviously she didn't go into it thinking she was going to cop the claimed miller.

Now IF you are telling the truth, we know that her N1 track was the ability that Bif's power messed with, in which case, Nat20 continues to look cleared by Kit's power.

---

Who did you kill each day? I see Pod N1. We know you killed MMT N3.

Where did your N2 kill go?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like to clarify, what I'm asking here is for your thought process on all the kills.

If you are claiming to not have killed, why? And to expand, I'd love to hear why you killed Pod and MMT.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SalTheBard posted:

Natural 20 posted:

This opinion is terrible.

Nat20 is the only unclaimed player in possible LYLO.

This is the same nonsense that Ecco used as scum in another recent game.

Also, nat20 can at least give us your power list since he supposedly knows it. In a concise non Sal chain claim way.

Also, if nat20 truly cares about finding scum, surely along side not claiming he could give us some reads and insight into who those last scum are? Does he believe Yami is the SK? Anything?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

For the record, with no doc claimed for bif to redirect if she was the kill target, it looks like Bif's power on both nights would have messed with investigations as the next step if possible since it looks like she wasn't the kill target.

So N1: She would have ruined an investigation by drawing it to herself. If Yami is telling the truth, it looks like she messed with MMT's. Not catching the SK killing Pod would indeed be the most unlucky result.

For N2: If Yami had really been a miller, we were thinking this was proof that MMT's cop worked, since bif would have taken MMT to her instead. Also when Yami was lying about copping Bif, again, Bif's power made that impossible. But having said that, if she didn't need to fix any investigations it looks like her N2 might have done nothing?

----

If Yami is telling the truth, we have an SK who claims no kill on N2. We have Sal who tried to Jug Vig me. And we have no scum kill. But Chaos at least was deathproof at the time, so if we believe Sal, then maybe Chaos was the target.

And N3: That means scum either killed Rhj directly, or he was redirected to Sal and the scum kill again went to a deathproof Chaos or Nat?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hi I will give opinions later tonight. I’m seeing my wife play in the nutcracker at the moment (busy day). Such is the weekend.

Definitely don’t end things early, don’t know why yami was so insistent about that.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

King Burgundy posted:

Like all the information is in the thread. You are a better player than this. If you were never paying that much attention because you are sad you are bad, then whatever, but if you are really SK and not scum, which to be honest, I'm kind of doubting, you could be trying to find the last scums right now.

Hell, you could even be trying to negotiate with us here to try and take out the scum.

All this is already posted, but again: I was in a masonry with MMT. I was the partial face of that masonry to obfuscate who the actual power roles were. You can see MMT's flip. So you can see that her power was kind of random. She got a track on N1 on you(went nowhere) and a cop on you on N2(scum). Obviously she didn't go into it thinking she was going to cop the claimed miller.

Now IF you are telling the truth, we know that her N1 track was the ability that Bif's power messed with, in which case, Nat20 continues to look cleared by Kit's power.

---

Who did you kill each day? I see Pod N1. We know you killed MMT N3.

Where did your N2 kill go?

You are somehow expecting me to be a player with perfect logic that doesn't get emotional, and you've been doing this before too.

As someone who adopted a lurker meta because you were sick of being called scummy because you didn't "put in as much as effort as usual", I'm actually really annoyed at the fact that you've been using a similar avenue of attack this game.

I am busier than before. I simply do not have the time to sit there all day and do reads every single day as before. My reads this game were rushed. It shows.

The fact that you pushed on the claimed miller for copping scum is ridiculous as hell no matter how you people try to sugarcoat it. I am well aware what you were doing with MMT's track and cop because I have been paying attention in that regard.

That is why I claimed to be vigging d1 - to have an excuse for being seen visiting the dead guy. But you were pushing the claimed miller for copping scum isntead, because "you didn't believe the miller claim".

That logic is so obviously fake. Random roll or not, what the hell am I supposed to have copped as, town?

You pushed on me because you knew I was the SK.

Sal was right about being suspicious of you, even if he sucked at getting the word out.

As for who I killed, it's literally there.

n1 I killed pod because I felt like their experience would lead to them finding me out first.

n2 I didn't attack anyone because of being caught by b- and likely MMT as well.

N3. I killed MMT for ratting me out. I found MMT's posts strangely aggressive, and I figured they were coordinating too much with you. Since your push on me made be realize you're scum, I figured MMT is either scum claiming survivor or a survivor that ratted me out. Since I didn't know about bif's ability, I figured it was more likely to be scum.

And after bif suicided, I didn't really care anymore. I had nothing to lose so I might as well drag MMT down with me.

In all honesty though, lay off with that attitude. I understand Sal now.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Max posted:

Hi I will give opinions later tonight. I’m seeing my wife play in the nutcracker at the moment (busy day). Such is the weekend.

Definitely don’t end things early, don’t know why yami was so insistent about that.

Because I want to get out of this game.

Isn't it obvious?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Really with like 3 deathproofs, a role that redirects protective roles to themselves, and a survivor, I had no realistic chance of winning to begin with, so why do you expect me to care, KB?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

You pushed on me because you knew I was the SK.

This makes zero sense. You are a smart guy. But please expand on this.

How did I know you were the SK?

pera can see anyone that leaves the masonry at night. I've never moved.

Nat20 rolecopped me(or something else I suspect, but ya know) and knows I have no movement action and wasn't going anywhere.

So please boil down your theory of the game. Who am I scum with and how did I know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Really with like 3 deathproofs, a role that redirects protective roles to themselves, and a survivor, I had no realistic chance of winning to begin with, so why do you expect me to care, KB?

This part is totally fair.

But honestly, I'm having a hard time understanding why you would really submit a role like this. It doesn't seem like you at all. Your modded games have some great creative roles.

So I'm still thinking you are maybe lying and not actually an SK, but scum. And this is a fun last gambit to go out on.

• Locked thread