Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
https://twitter.com/DamnWideNeck/status/1069072486132793344

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dr Christmas posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jon_bois/status/1034999042990923776?lang=en

Furries are just quaint now that Nazis are infesting every corner of the internet.

I've hung out with a few furries and I've never seen a furry hater hate a furry more intensely than a furry hates other furries they perceive as the wrong kind of furry.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

rodbeard posted:

I've hung out with a few furries and I've never seen a furry hater hate a furry more intensely than a furry hates other furries they perceive as the wrong kind of furry.

Damned furries! They ruined being a furry!

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

You furries sure are a contentious people!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

Yeah, furries are definitely completely fine. That's why all it took was the impending collapse of western democracy generally, and the uprising of pre-diabetic, goblin worshipping American internet brown shirts specifically, to almost nearly sort of normalize them.
That was all gender and traditional binary sexuality macho bullshit anyway, we finally broke through that about a year before the piss goblin

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Mood

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Yeah, furries are definitely completely fine. That's why all it took was the impending collapse of western democracy generally, and the uprising of pre-diabetic, goblin worshipping American internet brown shirts specifically, to almost nearly sort of normalize them.

It loving owns beyond imagination that Hitler's legacy is incredibly hosed up fat internet weirdos with diaper fetishes jerking off to pictures of dog dicks.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I loving love this. I needed this in my life. Everybody click this.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It loving owns beyond imagination that Hitler's legacy is incredibly hosed up fat internet weirdos with diaper fetishes jerking off to pictures of dog dicks.

Hitler was a vegan cokehead with one ball a weird dick and famously bad gas and he wanted to bang his niece. Hitler would totally have been an hosed up internet weirdo if he was alive for the internet.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:perfect:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

IncredibleIgloo posted:

You furries sure are a contentious people!

You just made an enemy FUR life! :argh:

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

Long neck should have put his head through the hole the entire way to emphasize the juxtaposition. What a waste.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's actually the sweetest thing I've seen since this

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

If accepting furries is the new right side of history count me out.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Boinks posted:

If accepting furries is the new right side of history count me out.

It's not so much about acceptance as it is about not giving a gently caress

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

oh dope posted:

It's not so much about acceptance as it is about not giving a gently caress

That's what acceptance is.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

sassassin posted:

That's what acceptance is.

Yeah, this is an important thing to remember. Like, for example, a key aspect of accepting the invitability of ones death isn’t going around yapping like a ninny about how noble and beautiful the fact that some day your face will fall off in a box is. That’s overcompensating or really, really having a genuine hardon for your own expiration. Most people are just kinda asking for us to stop giving weird shits about their lives and get out of the way of their happiness.

And, protip,, once we as a society get indifferent to the stuff that doesn’t matter about people it will become a lot easier to talk poo poo about hosed up twerps no matter what color their skin is, who they worship and who they want to get rutty with without people raising an eyebrow and wondering if you’re dog whistling. Like, I should be able to just rip freely on that furry dipshit who wore his shame suit to the loser awards recently, but there are still people in the world who wouldn’t mind dragging him behind a truck because of where his dick goes, so I gotta watch it because it’s all intertwined. I want a world where I can freely talk poo poo about everyone, myself included, goddamit.

It’s the utopia a catty bitch like me dreams of and I know no better reason than that to fight for social justice.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Yeah, this is an important thing to remember. Like, for example, a key aspect of accepting the invitability of ones death isn’t going around yapping like a ninny about how noble and beautiful the fact that some day your face will fall off in a box is. That’s overcompensating or really, really having a genuine hardon for your own expiration. Most people are just kinda asking for us to stop giving weird shits about their lives and get out of the way of their happiness.

And, protip,, once we as a society get indifferent to the stuff that doesn’t matter about people it will become a lot easier to talk poo poo about hosed up twerps no matter what color their skin is, who they worship and who they want to get rutty with without people raising an eyebrow and wondering if you’re dog whistling. Like, I should be able to just rip freely on that furry dipshit who wore his shame suit to the loser awards recently, but there are still people in the world who wouldn’t mind dragging him behind a truck because of where his dick goes, so I gotta watch it because it’s all intertwined. I want a world where I can freely talk poo poo about everyone, myself included, goddamit.

It’s the utopia a catty bitch like me dreams of and I know no better reason than that to fight for social justice.

Sonicfox actually rules. Sorry you're bad at fighting games, I guess.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

rodbeard posted:

famously bad gas

I'd say the bad gas is the most famous thing about him.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Sonicfox actually rules. Sorry you're bad at fighting games, I guess.

Listen you fuckler I... actually, this conversation is for a better tomorrow >: (

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Like, I should be able to just rip freely on that furry dipshit who wore his shame suit to the loser awards recently

Jesus christ dude, grow up

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse has a fursona named Kung Fu Joe.

I made you read that sentence

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Oh no, my esteem for "Violent J" just became untenable

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

You sound like a closeted furry. Accept who you are and you will be much happier.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
why does the process of normalising furries mirror so closely the five stages of grief :thunk:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Y'all I'm pretty sure that post was (mostly) tongue in cheek

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
If you've forgotten your duty to God Emperor of Mankind, and aren't hating the gently caress out of furries enough, do yourself a favor and look up KeroTheWolf and the ZooSadism stuff. It'll rekindle the fire in your guts so you can stop being a dumb piss baby.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you think that Furries are normalized then you are probably a basement dweller who never actually interacts with the outside world lol

Furries might be normalized on websites that are constantly exposed and bombarded with the worst of humanity. Nowhere else

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nucular Carmul posted:

If you've forgotten your duty to God Emperor of Mankind, and aren't hating the gently caress out of furries enough, do yourself a favor and look up KeroTheWolf and the ZooSadism stuff. It'll rekindle the fire in your guts so you can stop being a dumb piss baby.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Nucular Carmul posted:

look up KeroTheWolf and the ZooSadism stuff.

Yep that's getting a big fat noperino from me.

ZooSadism sounds like something where I end up going

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

If you're looking for people to actually regard furries as degenerates that need to be purged, may I suggest kiwifarms?

https://i.imgur.com/FHyiRJh.mp4

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Y'all I'm pretty sure that post was (mostly) tongue in cheek

Jokes going over heads is very 2000s. The new thing is to kinda lean against them face first until your face comes out the other side, then complain about your face hurting.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GlsKKeaCNA

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nucular Carmul posted:

Also note that the people in question are being super ostracized

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

yes the memes thread is a great place for a furry meltdown

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

RareAcumen posted:

If you're looking for people to actually regard furries as degenerates that need to be purged, may I suggest kiwifarms?

https://i.imgur.com/FHyiRJh.mp4

Airplane and Airplane 2 were both PG movies somehow, lol.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Dungeon Ecology posted:

yes the memes thread is a great place for a furry meltdown

Well... yes? Where the gently caress else would you?