Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jonathan Fisk posted:

why even date outside of the extremely online, they've done you a favor imo

i mean it was a date where i accidentally said "oh god" out loud in a lull in the conversation because of how weird she was so it wasn't like i really am disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

capps, the normie

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Snooze Cruise posted:

i think my date went poorly when i first joke that all podcasts hosts are white guys and then later joked all youtube video game people are also white guys

she didn't like that, i guess men really are trash they ruined my date

Best to stay away from facts on first dates, people tend to despise those.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
she had a "for granny" tattoo on her arm that wasn't seen in the pictures

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Maybe she's just a bad speller who's really into music awards.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Snooze Cruise posted:

she had a "for granny" tattoo on her arm that wasn't seen in the pictures

that owns

sorry your date was too cool for you, normie

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
later that day i went downtown with my mom and we saw the living windows and they had half naked kids dancing in one of the windows and it was disturbing

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Snooze Cruise posted:

later that day i went downtown with my mom and we saw the living windows and they had half naked kids dancing in one of the windows and it was disturbing

Depends on the half, really.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

They were skeletons from the waist up.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Depends on the half, really.

it was like if it was that one scene from leon the professional but with santa and reindeer outfits and a whole bunch of kids instead of the one

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
other living windows include a woman in steampunk goggles fixing clocks, two jack skellingtons at seperate locations, and a dog in a bed

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
at the place with the steampunk goggles woman there was another steampunk woman in the building and there was a dude talking to her about how he writes fantasy and romance books and she wasn't interested he told her "adieu" when he went away

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
who wants to be comod and not play in another busb abomination of a gam

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

busb posted:

who wants to be comod and not play in another busb abomination of a gam

is this harry potter

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
busb pls post hogwarts year 2

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
maybe but no, ur playing

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Busb let me play

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
i want to be a witch in hogwart

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

wait is this hogwarts year 2 because i am so ready

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Tommunist posted:

Busb let me play

no because you're a abandoner and are too busy coaching danish espoerts teams to be still bad

I need someone to bounce ideas off and help comod i dunno if i can cope with doing it all solo again, but i'd rather someone that is interested in playing it play it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

busb posted:

no because you're a abandoner and are too busy coaching danish espoerts teams to be still bad

I need someone to bounce ideas off and help comod i dunno if i can cope with doing it all solo again, but i'd rather someone that is interested in playing it play it.

If this is Hogwarts, I can help. I don't need to win again. :)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'll comod king burgundy comodding you.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the next Harry Potter game is the only mafia game i want to play tbh

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

busb posted:

Im living on reversed schhedules working wirh americans atm.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Running a pallet cleansing game of fairly normal mafia that won't have any crazy roles or night actions, please join if you wish. I will not let this run into xmas holiday time.

Sandman, A game of Mafia for 12 players, is now open for signups

Max fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Dec 10, 2018

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
busb, if anybody is enough of a jackass to shoot you my way, break their nose

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

peramene posted:

this better be orb related

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

peramene posted:

what's your way of shooting, for me to avoid doing to busb

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh right, my Christmas game. Uhh does anyone know how to make a thread in awful app? I can't find an option for it

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
don't think it's possible, last time i checked new thread is not implemented

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok got it.

Something has been awakened

How the Scum Stole Xmas 8

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I missed baby chat but when my mother went into labor with me they kept losing my pulse and thought I was dying. Turns out I was just squeezing my umbilical cord for fun. Truly a millennial.

Also my dad told her he was only 7 lbs when he was actually 9 lbs so she wasn’t ready for the bowling ball that was me

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

For anyone whp hasn't heard yet: Son boy was 7 lbs, 14 oz. Normal size, but still gave her like 16 hours of active labor. He's in the NICU because of air around his heart as a complication from clearing shitwater out of his lungs, but he seems to be stable.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

PMush Perfect posted:

For anyone whp hasn't heard yet: Son boy was 7 lbs, 14 oz. Normal size, but still gave her like 16 hours of active labor. He's in the NICU because of air around his heart as a complication from clearing shitwater out of his lungs, but he seems to be stable.

Congrats!!! Hope everything turns out ok!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

PMush Perfect posted:

Congrats mush! :3

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Congratulations!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Good work Pmilf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thank you for the games BK, I'm sure they're lovely though I won't find out until Xmas because that is how it's done you monsters

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Retro Futurist posted:

Thank you for the games BK, I'm sure they're lovely though I won't find out until Xmas because that is how it's done you monsters

look when packages come with your name on them you don't know if it's something you ordered or if it's a box of bees

speaking of! i got a second package of jerky from CPig, thereby completing the dark bargain. it is:

Thanks Cpig!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

Congratulations Pmush! Blessings/positivity/positive energy be upon you and your baby!