Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

BEEFY. My current diet is:

- dog w free refill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I needed a gift for my work gift exchange....

It’s $5 over the limit but absolutely worth it.

It’s loving huge lol

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Costco has the best items for work gift exchanges

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Costco has the best items for work gift exchanges

For real.

I was gonna get the sherpa but loving lol at a 4ft tall wine glass.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
$30 for that wine glass is an insanely good deal. I'm pretty sure they were at least twice that price when they first got them in.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Jingleheimer posted:

$30 for that wine glass is an insanely good deal. I'm pretty sure they were at least twice that price when they first got them in.

Yeah I was grabbing it and someone said that it was $99 last month.

Like it seems pretty cool and I'd get one for my place but I just don't know where I'd put the stupid thing.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I've always wondered if anyone who bought that thing was stupid enough to actually fill it with wine or any other liquid and have it collapse under the weight and make a huge mess.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Jingleheimer posted:

I've always wondered if anyone who bought that thing was stupid enough to actually fill it with wine or any other liquid and have it collapse under the weight and make a huge mess.

Just fill it with something less dense than water, like pure, sweet ethanol

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Fill it with Purell. Purell is primarily denatured ethanol/alcohol.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Some quick google work let’s me know that this thing will hold approximately 25 bottles of wine.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore
They now sell Costco print jammies online

https://www.costco.com/Munki-Munki-Unisex-Flannel-PJ-Set-Exclusive-Costco-Theme.product.100432577.html

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Jingleheimer posted:

Aren't they for tossing empty corks in to? At least I've seen them used that way at a couple of different tasting rooms.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol that owns

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Chinatown posted:

lol that owns

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
IMMEDIATELY purchased with rush shipping.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

tag urself I’m the chip kid

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

TheManWithNoName posted:

I'm whichever one has a shopping cart full of booze and steak

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I’m the missing Polish dog.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

TheManWithNoName posted:

I'm the kid with the pizza slice bigger than his head staring at you, coveting your bag of chips

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Those pajamas are so comfy too, I got a pair with mugs on it on my last Costco trip

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chinatown posted:

lol that owns

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

MarcusSA posted:

Like it seems pretty cool and I'd get one for my place but I just don't know where I'd put the stupid thing.

Don't worry, the person you get it for will DEFINITELY know where to put it and totally won't throw it directly in the garbage, or more realistically, in their garage or basement to never be seen again.

Like if you intended it as a 100% gag gift and nothing else that's great, but no one is ever going to use that, no offense.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I’ve been every single one of them at some point in my life

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Taima posted:

Don't worry, the person you get it for will DEFINITELY know where to put it and totally won't throw it directly in the garbage, or more realistically, in their garage or basement to never be seen again.

Like if you intended it as a 100% gag gift and nothing else that's great, but no one is ever going to use that, no offense.

Its definitely a gag gift.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

MarcusSA posted:

Its definitely a gag gift.

Ok that's fair :)

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Use giant wine glass as a punch bowl

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Use giant wine glass as a punch bowl

For thirty bucks that’s not a bad idea at all, even if you only use it a few times ever

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Im the big rear end bear in the cart and also the lady pushing the cart with the big rear end bear in it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

durrneez posted:

Im the big rear end bear in the cart and also the lady pushing the cart with the big rear end bear in it

i cannot comprehend those big rear end bears at all. holy poo poo they are so loving big where does anyone put them?? also how does anyone not get immediately bored with it a month later and then dispose of it, do they like chop it up and throw it in the tiny garbage can or what

i have like a tiny 1br california apartment tho but still

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Xaris posted:

i cannot comprehend those big rear end bears at all. holy poo poo they are so loving big where does anyone put them?? also how does anyone not get immediately bored with it a month later and then dispose of it, do they like chop it up and throw it in the tiny garbage can or what

Move out of that hamster cage right now

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Xaris posted:

We bought one for our lounge at work, people lay on him like a beanbag, and we put him at people's desk when they are out of town.

His name is Bearthalamuel J Bear.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:same:

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
What's the good Costco liquor? I remember seeing discussion about a Kirkland brand whiskey or something a while back but can't find it.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Xaris posted:

My wife bought one before I met her. His name is Henry.

And Henry is always in the loving way god dammit.

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug

Renegret posted:

And Henry is always in the loving way god dammit.
Have you considered the possibility that it is you who is in the way :thunk:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No dog with free refill. :(

Still blessed.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
We bought my daughter (now 2.5) one of those bears when she turned one. She crawled and crawled all over him. She loves him, his name is Costco. He is the lord protector of her stuffed animals and he gets plenty of attention. We see his brothers and sisters and cousins when we visit Costco and she excitedly shrieks "COSTCO!" whenever she sees them.

I'm raising her up in the flock, brethren.

We love Costco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

We bought my daughter (now 2.5) one of those bears when she turned one. She crawled and crawled all over him. She loves him, his name is Costco. He is the lord protector of her stuffed animals and he gets plenty of attention. We see his brothers and sisters and cousins when we visit Costco and she excitedly shrieks "COSTCO!" whenever she sees them.

I'm raising her up in the flock, brethren.

We love Costco.

Is this the kid that shouts "hotdog" when you drive past the 'co? Too cute.