Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The bit about R2 loving the Death Star had me CHOKING.

Oh God I pulled a muscle laughing at the Death Star Run.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Jose Oquendo posted:

In the mailbag they mentioned a documentary called The Haunters. It's really really really good. It's on Netflix. Take them up on their recommendation and watch it.

The McKamey Manor guy is such an obvious sex pervert, always talking about his quest for great footage.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Dec 8, 2018

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

General Dog posted:

The McKamey Manor guy is such an obvious sex pervert, always talking about his quest for great footage.

The grossest thing in that doc is when he says during employee training "If they throw up, pick up up off the ground and put it in their mouths."

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I like that the whole gamut of prank calls from the Jerky Boys have now become a running gag. I never knew I wanted to hear an Arnold impersonation going "Hello, sizzle chest" until the T2 episode.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 8, 2018

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I’m honestly shocked they didn’t dip into Arnold soundboard jokes when the prank call bit popped up.

“Hi, how are you”

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
the part in the T2 episode where I lost my poo poo was them riffing on Arnold singing Van Morrison songs.

"I'm gonna ride this motorbike into the mystic"

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

"You are at your job and suddenly you see your boss sword fighting." That's going into th archives

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
" Dont Tarkin the Paxton " is a quote for the ages .

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

https://mobile.twitter.com/chelseajupin/status/1071052387228545025

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Oh man I wonder if they'll say Dawg a bunch in the episode.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Who the gently caress names a female dog Marty?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

That poor doggo. :(

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Vakal posted:

It's not like the other dogs are gonna tease her over it

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Angry_Ed posted:

I like that the whole gamut of prank calls from the Jerky Boys have now become a running gag. I never knew I wanted to hear an Arnold impersonation going "Hello, sizzle chest" until the T2 episode.

I said that almost at the exact same time and man did I giggle.

GoutPatrol posted:

Oh man I wonder if they'll say Dwogg a bunch in the episode.

fixed that for you

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Vakal posted:

Maybe she's named after the character from Grease instead of BTTF.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Vakal posted:

I have a frenemy named Marta who we sometimes call Marty. She is not a dog.

Violator
May 15, 2003

I appreciate how Steve will almost always name drop the movie they're riffing on. They did a sequence on Before the Devil Know's You're Dead during the Star Wars episode and I had no idea what the quotes or voices were from until Steve named it as a quick aside. Really like that he does that.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Violator posted:

I appreciate how Steve will almost always name drop the movie they're riffing on. They did a sequence on Before the Devil Know's You're Dead during the Star Wars episode and I had no idea what the quotes or voices were from until Steve named it as a quick aside. Really like that he does that.

Yeah it's appreciated. I think I saw White Dog because he did that.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

General Dog posted:

Not sure if it's true or not, but the prevailing theory I've seen is that he streams it all live and there's an underground online betting ring making money off the outcomes.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I'm a year late to the party, but I finally saw Pottersville and holy poo poo what was that even supposed to be? As I believe someone ITT posited, I'm not sure it was originally supposed to be comedic. It was clearly hacked to death in editing- I can conceive of a longer cut of it that makes sense, but I can't conceive of any cut of it that's actually funny.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I would almost like that film if Michael Shannon wasn't replaced my Thomas Lennon for the second half. If it was just Michael Shannon drinking, howling and F-grade fursuiting, it would have been a recommended film.

I don't know if it had a darker conception and was edited into a light comedy. It was likely conceived as a black comedy, or a surreal PG-13 comedy.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I’m only halfway through the episode but the smegma into 9/11 derail might be the hardest I’ve ever laughed at this show.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pops Mgee posted:

I’m only halfway through the episode but the smegma into 9/11 derail might be the hardest I’ve ever laughed at this show.
All the 9/11 bits are killing me so far. They just keep coming!

e: Oh my god, the Scientology bit lmao

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Dec 11, 2018

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I love when Eric describes how Slipknot sounds.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
The Scientology stuff was fantastic. "Another 2 coats of wax and they'll tell me where my wife is :D"

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
I know mileage may vary for a lot of people, but Eric as Trump as Biff made me laugh like a maniac.

painynumbs
Apr 1, 2011
Crossover from listening to Chapo but I couldn’t stop imagining Doc Brown going to BK and ordering a Dave’s Double Whooper

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

steve sadjek go on cumtown

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Does anyone have the BIOOS episodes backed up?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Only just discovered this and I was walking to work laughing out loud like a crazy person listening to the BTTF ep. The Doc stuff just slayed me. Also, hi.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I don't think I will ever tire of Bones as the resident 90's historian on the Enterprise

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The guys being hesitant to say "Sand People" in the Star Wars episode because it might be an in-universe slur is pretty much peak WHM.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I dunno I feel like "Sand People" sounds more respectful than "Tusken Raiders"

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

No way, I always thought "Tusken Raiders" sounded badass

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
The Star Wars episode is fantastic, if nothing else, because any time they take out their Nick Nolte impressions I crack the gently caress up. Especially Steve's is amazing.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
We Love Movies month is awesome, but I was so disappointed during the Back to the Future episode that when the WHM theme popped up in the middle of the episode, it was just an ad, not some time travel gag.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

BigglesSWE posted:

The Star Wars episode is fantastic, if nothing else, because any time they take out their Nick Nolte impressions I crack the gently caress up. Especially Steve's is amazing.

Yeah, they’re being super smart making that a Patreon episode, because it has me super tempted to finally pull the trigger.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer
I hope very much that Eric and Chris do an episode of Blank Check in 2019, or David and Griffin dropping in to WHM

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

mweber posted:

We Love Movies month is awesome, but I was so disappointed during the Back to the Future episode that when the WHM theme popped up in the middle of the episode, it was just an ad, not some time travel gag.

I've been listening to old episodes to go to sleep to recently, and those same two ads have popped up in the middle of old episodes too. Kind of a bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Main feed is at least 500 hours of content by now, some episodes having a few minutes of ads seems incredibly reasonable to me.

Especially since they add some flair to it. Promo Code: HATE