Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Mr. Humalong posted:

AA still around?

He said his phone is at 1%. Frankly I'm hugely suspicious of him but that's not for today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

That reaction isn't alignment-specific, it's frustration.

We can talk about it tomorrow, I still don't think the frustration was alignment-specific as people seem to feel it is but let's see how merk flips.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Solus still voting himself :thunk:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm headed to the AMAZING HOTEL GYM, but I can self hammer if needed.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm extremely irritated at people seemingly dropping a vote and vanishing before deadline.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
oh my god

is this really happening?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm extremely irritated at people seemingly dropping a vote and vanishing before deadline.

Toalpaz posted:

oh my god

is this really happening?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Murmur Twin posted:

He said his phone is at 1%. Frankly I'm hugely suspicious of him but that's not for today.

Hmm but 13-14 minutes later he was still posting. Def auspicious of him as well after that throw away vote on Kash.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

merk posted:

Vote for yourself, please.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Suspicious ugh

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Murmur Twin posted:

:same:

This is silly

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

imo we should have a million lurker guns for the people who haven't posted in the past 24 hours or whatever. Also I'm okay with killing them instead of scum because honestly this sucks. We argued so hard and we aren't going to learn a thing.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Omg is day 1 going to end in a no lynch? Seriously?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

okay!

##vote merk

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

fuuuuckck

##vote solus

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Solus, Kash, AA all around recently enough to see what the only real option is to avoid no lunch, IMO.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote merk

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

-1 with 2 minutes

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

fuuuuckck

##vote solus

Why

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ok

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

merk posted:

It's needed!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

fuuuuckck

##vote solus

whaaa

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I get it, Solus has 2 dead votes on him (kash/himself) and the votes on merk are all active players.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

-1 merk com on

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote merk

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :henget: merk

Votecount for Day 1
With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 12th, 2018 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 minute.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

I get it, Solus has 2 dead votes on him (kash/himself) and the votes on merk are all active players.

Maybe Toal is a Lumpen parachute and they’re expressing their hatred of human emotion

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

merk (7): Toalpaz, Murmur Twin, SolusLunes, Mr. Humalong, jimmydalad, Murmur Twin, jimmydalad, SolusLunes, Murmur Twin, jimmydalad, Podima, hambeet, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Kashuno
Mr. Humalong (2): Kashuno, BottleKnight, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, BottleKnight, Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman, merk, merk, merk
Tired Moritz (1): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, BottleKnight
SolusLunes (1): Murmur Twin, Kashuno, Murmur Twin, Podima, Murmur Twin, jimmydalad, merk, SolusLunes, Murmur Twin, jimmydalad, merk, Podima, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Kashuno
Kashuno (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Podima (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Flying Leatherman (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Tired Moritz, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Tired Moritz
hambeet (0): merk, merk
Toalpaz (0): Mr. Humalong, merk, Podima, jimmydalad, hambeet, merk, merk, SolusLunes, jimmydalad, Mr. Humalong, SolusLunes, Podima, merk, hambeet
Anomalous Amalgam (0): hambeet, hambeet
BottleKnight (0): Podima, Podima
Murmur Twin (0): Flying Leatherman, Anomalous Amalgam, Toalpaz, hambeet, SolusLunes, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Anomalous Amalgam, Flying Leatherman, hambeet, Toalpaz, SolusLunes

Not Voting (1): Tired Moritz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 12th, 2018 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 minute.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Due to falling under the 10 game post threshold, the following players are ON NOTICE

BottleKnight
Tired Moritz

If they do not make at least 10 game posts during the next game day, they will become freely lunchable, and will flip at end of day.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

A three headed shadow stalked the halls of The Dreaming, whispering and stabbing at any it encountered.

“DrEaM. We ArE hErE. We ArE kIlLiNg YoU.”

They were met with silence.

A smaller, timid shadow followed behind the form.

“Is this necessary? So much death to-” She stopped short. The shadow had moved on, uncaring towards the worries of a mortal. She was lost in The Dreaming.

“LYTA HALL”

She turned. A tall, dark, gaunt figure in a long black robe towered over her.

“YOU WOULD ATTACK ME IN MY DOMAIN? KILL MY GATEKEEPER?”

“Where is my son!?” she screamed out, as he reached out his hand and touched her shoulder, his black robes enveloping her form, pulling her inside. In a blink, they were both gone.

merk, Lyta Hall, Fury Aligned (Scum), goon was hunted and killed by Dream Day 1.

It is now Night 1. 24 hours to send me your actions.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:siren: Reminder, the following players are ON NOTICE:

BK
Tired Moritz

If they do not make at least 10 game posts by deadline, they will become freely lunchable starting Day 3. :siren:

--------------------------

The death of their vessel worried the Furies not. They had a function to perform. The loss of Lyta Hall’s son had never concerned The Three, she never understood. A kidnapped baby does not even register to a cosmic personification of vengeance.

“An EyE fOr An EyE, a ToOtH fOr A tOoTh, A hEaD fOr A hEaD.”

In some long forgotten corridor of The Dreaming, a window needed cleaning. The day before a dream had wandered in, breathed in the dust, and sneezed magical green slime all over the space. It was Nuala’s self prescribed job to clean it up. Dream had often chided her for this. She need not earn her keep, he simply provided it.

Still she needed to remain busy.

The windows clean, she turned, and came face to face with the three headed shadow.

The windows were dirty again, and blood is very hard to wash off once it has dried.

Toalpaz, Nuala, Dreaming Aligned (Town), vanilla was decapitated by The Furies Night 1

It is now Day 2. With 11 Alive, it is 6 to lunch. Deadline is Saturday at 9PM (I know, weekend. If enough people have an issue with this, we can move it to Sunday at least.)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ice Phoenix replaces Solus!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

hello

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Anomalous Amalgam, BottleKnight, Flying Leatherman, hambeet, IcePhoenix, jimmydalad, Kashuno, Mr. Humalong, Murmur Twin, Podima, Tired Moritz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 15th, 2018 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
hey sorry I didnt post that much the last day, I got really distracted with unsolved mysteries.

anywayy #vote AA

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Toalpaz posted:

Sure enough. I've actually correctly guessed many scum day one based on their first sets of posts and 'content'. I've done it at least 3 times successfully.

:hifive:

Pouring one out for toal, you did good!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hey I finally got my role PM!

I can now say I have learned the merk meta

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer