Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jenkem Delivery posted:

HM: Zack Sabre Jr vs. Johnathan Gresham - ROH Final Battle 2018

2nd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MOTYC - Dalton Castle vs. Matt Taven - ROH Final Battle 2018

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

WMOTYC - Flip Gordon vs. Bully Ray - ROH Final Battle

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Excuse me I think you really mean

MOTYC - Flip Gordon vs. Bully Ray - ROH Final Battle

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Benne posted:

HM - Flip Gordon vs. Bully Ray - ROH Final Battle

e: I can't get past the violations of the Flag Code, and I'm a flaming liberal.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Benne posted:

MOTYC: Jeff Cobb vs. Hangman Page, ROH Final Battle

God this match loving ruled

3rd. Hangman is so good and is only getting better. Cobb is great as always.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jenkem Delivery posted:

MOTYC - Dalton Castle vs. Matt Taven - ROH Final Battle 2018

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Jenkem Delivery posted:

HM: Zack Sabre Jr vs. Johnathan Gresham - ROH Final Battle 2018

nth

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Benne posted:

fourth

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
bully vs flip wmotyc

cobb vs hangman motyc

zsj vs gresham hm

cody vs lethal wmotyc

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
cody vs lethal definitely isnt wmotyc but is maybe the lamest match of the year, if that can be a new category

not technically that bad, not disappointing necessarily since no one had any expectations, just... loving lame

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

flip/bully ray was also lame as hell except it wrapped around to being good as hell somehow

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: The Golden Lovers vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi and Will Ospreay - New Japan Road to Tokyo Dome 12/15

The final match of 2018 for New Japan is up there with the best they've done all year. All four guys were incredible, the false finishes were beautifully done and there was some incredible camera framing to boot! As a preview for Wrestle Kingdom, it sure as gently caress delivered.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: The Golden Lovers vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi and Will Ospreay - New Japan Road to Tokyo Dome 15/10

The final match of 2018 for New Japan is up there with the best they've done all year. All four guys were incredible, the false finishes were beautifully done and there was some incredible camera framing to boot! As a preview for Wrestle Kingdom, it sure as gently caress delivered.

2nd. That was incredible. I wish they fully committed to a Golden Lovers tag run this year. All their matches have been phenomenal.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: The Golden Lovers vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi and Will Ospreay - New Japan Road to Tokyo Dome 12/15

Nth.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah pretty much this, I came in expecting something good and gently caress was it exceeded.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

HM: Kanemitsu/Narita vs Yoshida/Umino - NJPW 12/15

Kanemitsu's return match, an incredibly aggressive encounter that saw the young lions do everything they could to establish the new pecking order.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Tonfa posted:

Kanemitsu's return match, an incredibly aggressive encounter that saw the young lions do everything they could to establish the new pecking order.

Don't sleep on this match either.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

Jerusalem posted:

Tonfa posted:

yup yup

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tonfa posted:

4thed. The finish was particularly well done I thought.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Heck if you're all nominating that match

HM: Shingo Takagi vs. Shota Umino - 12/14

That ruled so much and made Umino look ready to step up.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

2nd.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I'll Nth this one

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yep i will throw that a HM

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus. Nth

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I knew the finish before I watched it and still bought the High Fly Flow into the SSP nearfall.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Benne posted:

MOTYC: Jeff Cobb vs. Hangman Page, ROH Final Battle

God this match loving ruled

This. Match loving ruled.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MOTYC: Jeff Cobb vs. Hangman Page, ROH Final Battle 12/14/18

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The more I think about it, the more I think Ospreay landing on his feet, not in a "look how cool I am" way, but "gently caress you, I won't give you the satisfaction" way might be the best spot of the year.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

HM: Kassius Ohno vs Darby Allin, EVOLVE 117, 12/15
HM: AR Fox vs Kurt Stallion, EVOLVE 117, 12/15

Really really good show y'all should try to track down TBH. Some bad booking but also some really good booking?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Oh yes agreed

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Absolutely nth, it was really cool how they let Ospreay shine the most by far since he was doing the job

nongdongfongbong
Jul 30, 2006
"Nongnongdongfongbong" is one character too long. : (

jesus WEP posted:

Absolutely nth, it was really cool how they let Ospreay shine the most by far since he was doing the job

Well there was no way Tanahashi was gonna be able to do much in a finishing stretch like that. That being said, I did wonder if the match structure was put in place to highlight the old vs. young, difference in wrestling styles storyline that Tanahashi and Omega are building up for their Tokyo Dome match.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
HM: Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles at WWE TLC 12/16/18

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

nth

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

nth

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

WMOTYC: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose, WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2018, 12/16

this match loving sucked and it really shouldn't have sucked. What the gently caress happened to Seth this year?

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Venomous posted:

this match loving sucked and it really shouldn't have sucked. What the gently caress happened to Seth this year?

Second

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Venomous posted:

third

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Venomous posted:

What the gently caress happened to Seth this year?

As always, the common denominator here is WWE/Vince, not Seth.