Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Michael De Luca
Joseph LoDuca
Lenny Delduca

EDIT: HAHAHA. THIS NONSENSE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT DESERVE A PAGE SNIPE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Gripweed posted:

Hey, Thriller is pretty good
Oh no doubt! Haha

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Vince MechMahon posted:

What a weird way to advertise the star, too.

They make it sound more like he survived the filming of the movie than his character.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/OZTGtTb.mp4

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

This is technically a poster for a stage play, not a movie, but I'm gonna post it anyway

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
They got a sufficiently pretty man to play Tieria, I dig it.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Into the Spider-verse is really really good. The soundtrack is great and the animation style is delightfully comicbook-y.

I've been trying to find a picture of an example from the movie, but there are parts that are just straight out of Jack Kirby.

Ragnarok also has a lot of Kirby elements to it, especially in the costumes and set design.

Spiderverse has less in costumes/set but more in just the background and little elements in the animation. Like Kirby Krackle.

Anyway, Spiderverse is great and way way WAY better than Aquaman.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Spiderverse makes me mad Disney/Pixar never really went anywhere with the Meander tech from Paperman aside from a few shorts. They're both similarly 2D techniques over 3D, although with some fairly different ways of implementing it.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
So, this might be a stupid question and it's off topic but hey, people are talking about it right now. I haven't gotten around to watching Spider-Man: Homecoming yet even though I really want to, but for now y'all are making me want to watch Spiderverse. Do I "need" to have watched Homecoming for some of the things in it to make sense/be more interesting, or does it even outright spoil stuff from it?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Meh. Posters are whatever just shoot that fuckin movie into my veins. The Wild Hunt is a badass Hellboy story and Hellboy needs more love. Make a fuckin BPRD show Netflix. My teen years were Hellboy and The Umbrella Academy and I feel like 2019 is my year.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Simply Simon posted:

So, this might be a stupid question and it's off topic but hey, people are talking about it right now. I haven't gotten around to watching Spider-Man: Homecoming yet even though I really want to, but for now y'all are making me want to watch Spiderverse. Do I "need" to have watched Homecoming for some of the things in it to make sense/be more interesting, or does it even outright spoil stuff from it?

Nah, there's nothing related about their stories.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Awesome, thanks!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Untrustable posted:

Meh. Posters are whatever just shoot that fuckin movie into my veins. The Wild Hunt is a badass Hellboy story and Hellboy needs more love. Make a fuckin BPRD show Netflix. My teen years were Hellboy and The Umbrella Academy and I feel like 2019 is my year.

would love a bprd tv show

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Simply Simon posted:

No, but Michael Keaton is really good in it

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

poo poo, you know what, I bet if we throw enough money at Juicy J he'll throw down for The Grinch 2 (2020). You say no to Christmas presents / Juicy J can't, kids!

You realize the guy who made Goblin is on the Grinch soundtrack, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jzcM5KALHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEzokhjNrSs

e: bonus Yonkers because why not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

:thejoke:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A poster for a special Christmas screening of the film at my local indie theater.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

FreudianSlippers posted:

A poster for a special Christmas screening of the film at my local indie theater.

I would LOVE to hang that on my wall.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

Ahahaha this owns

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

FreudianSlippers posted:

This owns owns owns.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Does anyone remember what cancelled movie had the poster with the parachutist hanging from a tree? It was a WW2 horror flick I believe (not Overlord).

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

so Liam Neeson dies early or is the villain or is both, right?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

He's filling the Rip Torn role so he probably just shows up for five minutes of color

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

He probably just goes AWOL to kill them for kidnapping his sister and they have to stop him for breaking a treaty or something.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I can't wait for Liam Neesons eventual career downturn so hell be forced to do another Darkman movie.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I can't wait for Liam Neesons eventual career downturn so hell be forced to do another Darkman movie.

I actually watched Darkman for the first time a month ago and uh

why would anyone want more of that

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

asecondduck posted:

because it's an entertaining movie? pretty much every actor in it loving owns, the tone is basically perfect, it's got fun action in it

like it's not at the absolute top tier of 80s/90s action but it's respectable enough

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

asecondduck posted:

Darkman rules, sorry about your broke brain.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

wow. i never would have expected tom cruise to allow his height to be made fun of like that. maybe nearly killing himself filming MI Fallout finally got him through his protracted mid-life crisis?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Venuz Patrol posted:

wow. i never would have expected tom cruise to allow his height to be made fun of like that. maybe nearly killing himself filming MI Fallout finally got him through his protracted mid-life crisis?

I suspect it was a shop made by the theater that is doing the screening.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Shout! released a Blu-Ray SE of Darkman, and he said, now, at his age, he wouldn't want to go through the lengthy prosthetics process again.

He did, reveal, that he still has Darkman's hat and coat.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

ravenkult posted:

Does anyone remember what cancelled movie had the poster with the parachutist hanging from a tree? It was a WW2 horror flick I believe (not Overlord).

I believe you're thinking of "Worst Case Scenario:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-pQmQw7t8

It was one of the first attempts at crowdsourcing a movie until Zach Braff ruined that idea for everyone. Although that version of the movie didn't happen, most of the costumes and creature effects were recycled in a different movie called "Frankenstein's Army." It's okay.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
Frankenstein's Army rules, you weenie

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

K. Waste posted:

I didn't say I didn't like it!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

So you're saying you want to pay five bucks to see the dancing freak?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

K. Waste posted:

A billion times better than Overlord. It does rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Liberal Idiot posted:

I believe you're thinking of "Worst Case Scenario:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ-pQmQw7t8

It was one of the first attempts at crowdsourcing a movie until Zach Braff ruined that idea for everyone. Although that version of the movie didn't happen, most of the costumes and creature effects were recycled in a different movie called "Frankenstein's Army." It's okay.

No, that's not it.