Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Winter Rose posted:

If this qualifies, I'd love a puppies av :D

It does!

Currently there's still issues with image uploading so I would expect that avatars and gang tags, etc., will likely happen some time in January so that we can make sure we get everyone and the technical issues are sorted out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Bp was too high again... :smith:

Gonna have to donate some cash instead of bleeding. Will touch back on Friday when I get paid.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler
I'm a D&D lurker but had this thread bookmarked since the start waiting for my bonus to come in.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Wasn't able to get a blood donation until 5th due to scheduling with the local hospital.

Intoluene fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Dec 18, 2018

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Didn’t know this was a thing (who reads stickies or forum rules anyway) and told the goons over in Auspol to donate...

TheMightyHandful posted:

a reminder that [if you can] you should donate blood during the Christmas period.

E: dealers choice on the gang tag/av!

TheMightyHandful fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Dec 18, 2018

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
I can't give blood because I just got a transfusion, and that would make me an idiot!

SO!

It's not that much, I know, but somebody's got to buy the lunch! :devil:

If that's worth a gang tag i'll take one, whenever. I like my avatar!

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
When you make a donation (blood/plasma/cash) if you want an avatar/gangtag say which one you want when you post. The cat/dog pictures are going to take a couple days to be resized and uploaded.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
Aces, thanks SM!

And let me say as a recipient of the said stuff, any organ donor or blood donor, thanks! :h:

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Dec 18, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Intoluene posted:

Wasn't able to get a blood donation until 5th due to scheduling with the local hospital.

I'm willing to accept some kind of proof of blood donation being scheduled if you toxx for it.

(I'll also accept going to do the appointment but being declined for health reasons, re: toxx)

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

edit:They spelled my name wrong anyway.

A tag and a cat holiday avatar whenever would be swell

Thanks Lightning Knight and ShriekingMarxist!

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

oh the blood center has been asking for my blood

it's a great way to get hosed up later (although I'm sure that's terrible for you but w/e)

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Oh man, I just donated yesterday but didn’t see the thread til today. It was my gallon mark too.
just gang tag is cool!

Oracle fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Dec 19, 2018

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

I have a horrible needle phobia (just looking at the pics makes me sweat), but I just got a holiday bonus at work.

I'm happy with my current avatar/tag situation, just wanted to support the good work here.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Also fine with current av/tag situation but happy to :toxx: for this appointment.

http://imgur.com/a/vVm5iYH

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

The lovely administration staff at Something Awful have fixed the image uploading system, avatars will now commence for those who requested one of the new ones.

:siren: Please include in your post what avatar you want or if you don't want one, if you want to decline the gang tag, etc. We can keep your current avatar just add the gang tag if you prefer. :siren:

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
I went to the Red Cross today, it was scary so someone came with me. I forgot to ask what my blood type is

No av thanks

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

El Pollo Blanco posted:

I donated plasma earlier today before I saw this thread, hopefully I'll get another donation in before the 31st this month though, and will take a picture!

e: did actually get a picture of my donation yesterday, can I post my donor id card with the message as proof or is this fine as it is?

This is fine as is if you want to choose an av/gang tag

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I posted my image on the previous page and I would like an avatar please, no preference because they're all adorable.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I did a monetary donation last page (donated blood in November). I’d like a gang tag, please.

theOctagon
Apr 22, 2005

I bet you are wondering what I call my penis... it's the
Made a Donation to RAINN, glad to see this dead forum still doing nice things for others.

If I can pick I'd like that swimming dog AV please.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

theOctagon posted:

glad to see this dead forum still doing nice things for others.

:yeah:

I would like a santa kitty/tag, please.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
finally got around to doing this! normally give double red (O+ woohoo) but i'm right in the middle of a donation cycle and won't be able to donate again until 2019. so i gave $25 to MSF instead.

no need for an avatar change for me, although i'll take the gift of life gang tag

edit: i'm also a bone marrow donor in the event i'm ever a match for someone. i encourage people to sign up as it's very easy to do. you could literally be the only person able to save someone's life so please consider registering if you can. it's free and they can register you through the mail with just a cheek swab. i signed up after a guy at work got matched and saved a guy who literally lived down the street from him and had no eligible family members who could donate their marrow. they're good friends now :3:

https://bethematch.org/

edit 2: donation stats

bandaid.friend posted:

I went to the Red Cross today, it was scary so someone came with me. I forgot to ask what my blood type is

No av thanks

I think after your first donation they'll send you a fancy looking card with your name and blood type. congrats on your first donation!

axeil fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Dec 20, 2018

Xyven
Jun 4, 2005

Check to induce a ban

Matched everybody who donated up to here. Total match was $560. I'll take a gang tag.

Total Matching:

Just Detention

Doctors Without Borders

RAINN

San Diego Rapid Response Network

Young Center

Against Malaria Foundation

ACLU

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Well since I dont have an AV ill take the cat one along with the gang tag. Merci!

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Lightning Knight posted:

I'm willing to accept some kind of proof of blood donation being scheduled if you toxx for it.

(I'll also accept going to do the appointment but being declined for health reasons, re: toxx)

I donated last in November, but I have scheduled for 1/17 and will :toxx: appropriately. I would dig the gang tag only, no av.

Lager fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Dec 21, 2018

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Gave blood yesterday, but don't have a picture of it. So a donation to RAINN will have to suffice.

Edit: No thanks on the av or gang tag.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 21, 2018

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

(just the gang tag, please)

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
You fools! All of this blood only serves to strengthen me!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I’m not home right now but tonight I’ll update the OP. PPJ may queue your changed before then tho. Thank you everyone who has contributed so far. :)

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I can't give blood, so I donated to RAICES instead:

Just the gangtag please.

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender
I lived in Europe for three years in the nineties and almost Europe for a few in the teens. Apparently that means permanent deferral because of mad cow disease. I wish their website would have told me that.

I guess money will have to do.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I am also riddled with the mad cow, but I will have my revenge on the animal kingdom. I'd like the cat av :3: and the gang tag

2DEG
Apr 13, 2011

If I hear the words "luck dragon" one more time, so fucking help me...
Nobody wants my Hep B core antibody blood despite not being a chronic carrier, so MSF can have my money instead. Gang tag please. :3:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

2DEG posted:

Nobody wants my Hep B core antibody blood despite not being a chronic carrier, so MSF can have my money instead. Gang tag please. :3:

The place I donate plasma to (Biotest) has/had a hep B program specifically for donors like you so you might want to look into that.

2DEG
Apr 13, 2011

If I hear the words "luck dragon" one more time, so fucking help me...

Party Plane Jones posted:

The place I donate plasma to (Biotest) has/had a hep B program specifically for donors like you so you might want to look into that.

Oh, that's awesome. These guys aren't near me, but I'll see if there's anything local. Thanks!

theOctagon
Apr 22, 2005

I bet you are wondering what I call my penis... it's the
The addition to my avatar text is perfect. Thanks to whoever did that.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
I wish I'd taken the time to record some proof, but I donated a unit of the whole stuff to the Red Cross just three days ago. Since I don't, I've also donated $50 each to RAINN, the Trevor Project, and the Hispanic Federation (for Puerto Rico).

A gang tag and a puppy Christmas avatar would be appreciated.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Donation to my local food bank at Christmas time.

I'd like to keep my av but I'll take a gang tag!

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Donated fifty bucks to RAICES. I would like the kitties av but would like my glorious Yakuza av to stand alone.

Fuckin hell the imgur mobile app is a piece of poo poo and won't give me a share link for the image itaelf. LK can I just email you the screenshot or something? It's too big to attach here no matter how much cropping I do. I should have waited until I was able to access my desktop PC. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
If you want to email it to me that’s fine, I’ve been moving my poo poo out of my apartment all afternoon so I will update the OP when I get home tonight.