Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Geoj posted:

I'm coming more from the "how's the kool-aid tasting now that someone besides Steve Jobs is making it" side of things.

Sound like you are coming from "scraping by in life" side of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had a minor haul today. I can't really eat most solid foods yet due to stuff but I picked up a big pack of those grapefruit cups. Those are great. I got two 6 packs of the toilet bleach puck things so I'm set for a year on that. A huge thing of Fage yogurt so I can make smoothies. Some more melatonin since I'm running out. I usually take 6mg a night but these are large pills because they have l-theanine in them. Doing a quick search it promotes relaxation and is an anxiolytic and a host of other things so whatever, gently caress it. I also FINALLY got my, supposed to be, yearly slippers. I haven't gotten new ones the last two years because I couldn't find any halfway decent ones that fit. But the 'co delivers.

Due to my stomach issues, I was not able to get a dog.

Please my brethren, pray for me.

Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Some more melatonin since I'm running out. I usually take 6mg a night

Not 'co related, but there's some compelling scientific evidence that taking any amount of melatonin over 3mg has the same effect as 3mg. Taking it too much results in tolerance which lessens the relative effect per amount, like alcohol and caffeine.

Phraggah fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Dec 19, 2018

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Phraggah posted:

Not 'co related, but there's some compelling scientific evidence that taking any amount of melatonin over 3mg has the same effect as 3mg. Taking it too much results in tolerance which lessens the relative effect per amount, much like alcohol and caffeine.

To be honest I used to take 3mg, then I accidentally dropped 2 of them into my hand and was too lazy to put one of them back into the bottle so I just took it (don't judge me). Everything seemed to work just fine so I ran with it. These new ones are 3mg only though so that should get me back to normal.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Olanphonia posted:

Brethren, I bring terrible news. The variety of sherpa throws has been reduced to one brand at two of my local Costcos. Only the Monte and Jardin king and queen sized sherpas remain. I fear the hand of the shareholder in this calamity.
Same at my costco. I think it’s because it’s pretty late in the season and they’re making room for spring things.

To be honest I used to take 3mg, then I accidentally dropped 2 of them into my hand and was too lazy to put one of them back into the bottle so I just took it (don't judge me). Everything seemed to work just fine so I ran with it. These new ones are 3mg only though so that should get me back to normal.

Durrneez’s financial advice: save money on melatonin by jacking off a lot before bed instead.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Just saw someone Wheeling out an entire pallet of the slippers, all in xl

That guy is going to have some warm loving feet

Reseller most likely.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Returned a wiper blade from over a year ago. Picked up a prime tomahawk steak for Christmas Day.

Also

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I need some of that ‘Co sparkling water back on the shelf. My wife keeps buying that Spindrift garbage.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

Returned a wiper blade from over a year ago. Picked up a prime tomahawk steak for Christmas Day.

Also

Excellent choice my man!

I took the wrapped version into work today and left it for the gift exchange before anyone came in. The speculation ran rampant and it was awesome.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

Also

I don't know how you managed this exactly but that looks very photoshopped like the wine bottle is adrift in space

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also why didn’t you just lay it down across the back seat? I did that in 3 different cars of varying sizes and it fit in all of them.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA posted:

Also why didn’t you just lay it down across the back seat? I did that in 3 different cars of varying sizes and it fit in all of them.

The steak was in the back seat

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

pacerhimself posted:

The steak was in the back seat

🤔 ok how did you get it home??

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

raton posted:

I don't know how you managed this exactly but that looks very photoshopped like the wine bottle is adrift in space

Weird backlighting and the camera flash?

MarcusSA posted:

Child seat in the back seat. It fit fine diagonal in the back.

My wife thinks $80 worth of wine and giant glass is a funny gift for her sister.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

Weird backlighting and the camera flash?

Child seat in the back seat. It fit fine diagonal in the back.

My wife thinks $80 worth of wine and giant glass is a funny gift for her sister.

You have a good wife. It is funny.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

FogHelmut posted:

prime tomahawk steak

More info/pics?

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Virigoth posted:

I need some of that ‘Co sparkling water back on the shelf. My wife keeps buying that Spindrift garbage.

It's starting to hit the shelves again.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

A huge thing of Fage yogurt so I can make smoothies.

Due to my stomach issues, I was not able to get a dog.

Please my brethren, pray for me.

You already have your answer...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Dog smoothie with shaved pizza as a garnish.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
And churro as a straw

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Virigoth posted:

The best sparkling water is you make your own then add a couple of dashes of angostura bitters. I'd be over the moon if they bottled that poo poo.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Sparkling water fuckin sucks. Just drink a Sprite or something.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

:wrong:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Arrowhead or bust

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
"Don't drink calorie free good tasting fizzy water, drink corn syrup instead."

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

how do you when someone drinks carbonated tap water and thinks it’s better than what’s from the faucet?

don’t worry they’ll tell you :xd:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I drink tap, but I brita filter it and then boil it in my electric kettle. Tastes pretty good.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I drink tap water, but only after I heat it up and filter it through ground coffee beans.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

just lol if you don’t have a 20lb co2 tank feeding your ‘co purchased sodastream, laughing at people still buying lacroix

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sprite gang all day

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Can I just get some Mt Dew back in the soda machines in both my costcos? It was my cheat drink to go with my cheat polish pizza.

I grew up with talking rain and I just can't do bubbly water anymore. I much prefer regular unflavored and uncarbonated water now.

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

TheManWithNoName posted:

just lol if you don’t have a 20lb co2 tank feeding your ‘co purchased sodastream, laughing at people still buying lacroix

This guy gets it.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The only loud explosive fart machine allowed in the house is me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TheManWithNoName posted:

Sorry but I put rhe "B" in BDS

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I got the 30 Christmas cards for $20 and they are seriously gorgeous. They are higher quality than the premium cards you’d get for $5+ a pop wherever else.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

El Jebus posted:

I grew up with talking rain and I just can't do bubbly water anymore. I much prefer regular unflavored and uncarbonated water now.

Hey there PNW buddy. I used to work there and it's always weird to see someone mention TR out in the wild.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

uli2000 posted:

Made the pro move before yesterday's 'Co trip and stopped by the food court first. First time I had the chance to use the self serve kiosks, it was nice getting food while those chumps who prefer to talk to someone hadn't even made it up to the counter to order yet. Had the dog, of course, and a drink WITH REFILL, the wife had the turkey sandwich, and we split a slice for dessert. Even after spending $300 I know we saved at least $100 by not shopping hungry. PBUC.

That's a sexy dog bro. Doing it right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Virigoth posted:

Ugh. We went to a wedding in Santa Fe recently (Santa Fe is loving great and super cheap by the way in case you were wondering) and they had a shitload of the Costco sparkling water. Our Costco does NOT get that poo poo. I had never seen it before or since. I would be buying flats of that all day. Why is this poo poo so limited.

However I really like Spindrift too so whatever. Most people I know think it tastes like watered down poo poo-water, but it works for me vs essence-based water like La Croix that just taste kinda fake to me.