Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I'm pretty sure Ohma isn't long for the world regardless. May as well let him go out the way he chooses to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I love the idea that despite all the mystical names, there isn't anything actually supernatural going on. Setsuna is just having hallucinations because he's got brain damage. It keeps the series (relatively) grounded when it could easily spin off into magical nonsense.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

So he's gonna win probably by combining the advance and a demonslayer and then die. rip Ohma.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

After he beats Wakatsuki he's going to use the Ultimate Niko Style Technique: Ultimate Skill (Reincarnation) and banish all the damage from his body; blowing up a chunk of the stadium but bringing him back down to about pre-fighting Rihito on damage.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how tall is ohma compared to fang? i wish i could read the loving wiki for this series gently caress whoever decided to fill it based on raws

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Jose posted:

how tall is ohma compared to fang? i wish i could read the loving wiki for this series gently caress whoever decided to fill it based on raws

Short, fang is reported as He big.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Jose posted:

Ohma's 182cm to Fang's 201cm.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Oh thank God back to the tournament

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Good ending to a kinda boring start. I like that all the gimmick fighters and insane shonen protagonists keep losing to sane and reasonable fighters with good fundamentals.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
It's a shame his death is being so heavily foreshadowed because I'm digging "true" Ohama.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ohma's gonna be legally dead for 6 minutes and then get resuscitated.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

Ohma's gonna be legally dead for 6 minutes and then get resuscitated.
Dis so much. The last dumbass secret technique is gonna be something straight from Samurai Champloo: to defeat a stronger opponent, let him strike you while executing a deadly hit.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

In a twist to end all twists: it's not even a secret technique and ohma just decided to do it on his own

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Suspicious Lump posted:

Dis so much. The last dumbass secret technique is gonna be something straight from Samurai Champloo: to defeat a stronger opponent, let him strike you while executing a deadly hit.

The best part of dying and then coming back to life is that it's basically turning a human on and off again so goodbye brain and heart damage!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 215

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Ah, good, one more Sayaka outfit.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Kazzy's such a badass

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the fighters becoming friends before the fight is a new one

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013
Nogi is going to declare his eternal love for Kazuo next chapter.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

GoldenPrice posted:

Nogi is going to declare his eternal love for Kazuo next chapter.

Kengan Ashua turns into a middle aged office yaoi romance for the rest of the series and Fujoshi Secretary suffers a nose bleed big enough to flood the Pacific Ocean.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

That reminds me, wasn't there something called the Nil Kata in the Niko style? I wonder what that is.

Jose posted:

the fighters becoming friends before the fight is a new one

because both fighters increase their friend count by 1, at the same time, it balances out to nil

nil kata is the power of friendship

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kaz rules.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Hell yeah, Kazzy!

I bet it's gonna turn out that Kazuo is secretly a family member of one of the original founders of the Kengan Association, and Nogi was sad to see the state he ended up in. But that's kinda boring, hopefully it's something better.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Begemot posted:

Hell yeah, Kazzy!

I bet it's gonna turn out that Kazuo is secretly a family member of one of the original founders of the Kengan Association, and Nogi was sad to see the state he ended up in. But that's kinda boring, hopefully it's something better.

They're long-lost brothers or something equally soap-ish.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Kazzy perfectly predicted some sort of office betting pool for a Sumo/MMA/Boxing/etc tournament, beating out even Nogis bet

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you'd think nogi would know about under mount bein kazzy's kids

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Strongly considering an avatar change

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Magissima posted:

Strongly considering an avatar change

Make sure you horizontal flip so he’s side-eyin your posts

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fellis posted:

Make sure you horizontal flip so he’s side-eyin your posts

Good call.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The final fight will involve Kazzy somehow substituting for Agito/Gensai, and Ohma's heart will give out the exact moment Kazzy throws a punch.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr Christmas posted:

The final fight will involve Kazzy somehow substituting for Agito/Gensai, and Ohma's heart will give out the exact moment Kazzy throws a punch.

They don't call him Kazzy the One-Hit KO for nothing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

drat ohma has already lost

https://mangadex.org/chapter/502906/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

guess that fight's over, time for gensai and the fang

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
You will be missed, Tokita Ohma.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

RIP Ohma, you went out like a champ.

drat, can't wait to see Gensai vs Waka, that match is gonna be nuts!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dias posted:

You will be missed, Tokitaohma.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
every freaking fighter is like "this will all be fine as long as i don't take a direct hit from wakatsuki" and then they go and take a direct hit from wakatsuki. waht the heck guys

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I wonder if Ohma will use this other redirection move since much like Phantom Adam, he can't redirect someone lie Wakatsuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wow, Wakatsuki's only losses were both to Fang-level opponents.