Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

This bloke looks like the famous old AUG pipe smoking smug goon.

I dunno his name.

He doesn't have a name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

bike tory posted:

He doesn't have a name.

Smoke Golem.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Names are for people without individuality.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

I dunno his name.

It's a low rumbling gurgle. You more feel it than hear it, and it unsettles you to your core, triggering a deep ancestral memory and igniting a spark of madness.

It is, fortunately, unpronounceable by a human tounge.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Anyone have the links to that medium article about the dude who opens his marriage and his wife gets pregnant with a yoga teacher after a decade or the dude failing to dim properly in her. Burning man is involved ofc.

Or any other articles like that

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/925141333769146368

I am 33 and I made this has been the worst year of my life.

4 years ago I fell in love with a lovely girl, E, who was 24 at the time. She is perfect - beautiful, smart and witty. Somehow she fell for me too and our relationship was perfect. She gave up everything and moved half way across the country to follow me to my dream job. Everything was amazing.

In April this year a new girl, NG, started at my workplace, and I became infatuated. She was super friendly, and I kept reading signs that she was into me.

I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty nice guy and wouldn’t betray E ever. Months went by and my obsession had grown exponentially. So (and I know some goons are expecting this) I started to look into open relationships. I read books, watched documentary and looked at forums for advice. I knew E had never considered this, and I had never until this point. I had to have NG.

Eventually one drunken night I brought it up, E kept thinking I was joking so I let it die. A few days later I plucked up the courage and told E everything, about NG, about how we could start to see other people whilst still being a couple. Exactly like online guides said I should bring it up.

E didn’t speak to me for a week. She was clearly angry and understandably so. However, to my amazement in July she agreed. I was ecstatic, I had the perfect loving life.

E was working a pretty lovely job, but going to the gym and there were a few guys there she said she wouldn’t mind hooking up with. My heart twisted, but its only fair I thought.

After a few days I asked out NG, and this is where it falls apart. She’s a loving lesbian, a femme or lipstick or whatever. She’s just a friendly person. But she is mortified that I would do this to E. Eventually it spreads through the whole company, and I am an office joke.

Meanwhile E has already hooked up with a few guys. Eventually she starts regularly seeing a guy named M. He’s tall, fit, etc. Better shape than me.

I go out regularly on my own, because other than my work and E I know no-one in this place. I haven’t even gotten a number. Other than a few girls who stopped replying Tinder has only matched me with bots.

E and I have grown apart. She’ll sleep at M’s place. She doesn’t kiss me goodbye anymore, but she is still eerily friendly with me.

E would rarely orgasm through penetration, so I’d often go down on her or use a toy. Several times I’ve walked into our apartment before and heard E and M in bed. M makes her come through just loving, she clearly loves it. She’s giving him everything as well, I think even anal which I never got.

I know a lot of people will think this sounds a lot like SA’s favourite C-word but its not really the same.

I've still not hooked up with anyone. NG and the office hate me. E doesn't sleep with me anymore. Instead last night I sat in the apartment, reading the forums when E came out our bedroom dripping with M’s cum. She just looked at me and said hey as she walked to the bathroom.

I know no one here, all my bridges are burnt. Can I convince her to be exclusive again? A lovely as I may seem I can’t bare the thought of losing her and being alone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

I will give a gangtag to anyone who brings me these because it’s the last day before Xmas holidays and work is slow

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

SIGSEGV posted:

Can I convince her to be exclusive again?
Something tells me he did.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
I'd like to meet Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Dear God...he is cute.

But I wouldn't be squeeing. To his face, anyway.

We'd go to the library and get some books, then go to my place and have some deep philosophical discussions (These things usually end up in me gloating about my superior intelligence. People, I can play Xenosaga and understand every last reference.)

Then we'd head to the arcade where we play Dance Dance Revolution. Since I'm a fat lazy dirtbag, Kurama mops the floor with my rear end.

Of course, he's tired, so we go to the park and chill. He pulls a rose out of his hair which makes me raise an eyebrow WTF style.

He tries to play it off, but I don't buy it. "You've got a secret, I've gotta know it."

He somehow manages to keep his cool. I wonder how this man does it.

I start humming something by the Cruxshadows.

We just stare at trees and talk for a while until I'm half-asleep. Instinctively I lean against Kurama's shoulder and stare at the sky. Boredly I fire a spirit beacon at a tree and we end up talking about witchcraft.

I launch into a lengthy clambake about Discordianism and Kurama interrupts me. "...The ones who worship Eris?"

"...Ya. How do you know about them?"

"How can I ignore the yells of 'HAIL ERIS!' and 'ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!' going through my school?"

"...Meiou High has Discordians?"

"Yes, actually, we do."

I'm nervous as hell at this point. I just mutter reflexively.

"...Fnord."

Kurama looks at me like my brain was left at home. "...That...was random, Anima."

I turn red a little. "drat...sorry. The autism's getting to me."

We get into another clambake about my Asperger's Syndrome.

"We're both born with some interesting things aren't we?" he asks.

"What do you have besides being a total brainiac?"

"...Well...let's just say that the numerous girls who call me a so-called sexy fox are not lying."

"Wait, what?" I am seriously lost at this point.

Kurama tells me his life story.

Apparently from his small laughs, I'm amusing him.

"I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?" I launch into the Goodfellas routine, which makes me and Kurama both burst into laughter until we hear a sharp "Hn." come from a tree.

"...Trees talk?" I ask.

Kurama chuckles again. "...Oh, no. That's just Hiei. He's following me again."

Hiei was hit by my spirit beacon earlier. So he slashes at me with his sword, upon which I do a tailslide onto the ground and end up with my face under Kurama's legs. "...Dammit."

Kurama laughs at the awkwardness and helps me to my feet. "...What was that all about?"

"She hit me with a spirit gun."

"...No no no, Hiei. Spirit Beacon. BEACON. It's not an attack. It's like a bat's sonar."

"...So she's a spirit affinity like Kuwabara."

"Sort of."

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

https://jezebel.com/dudes-demand-for-an-open-relationship-backfires-spectac-1578409074

quote:

Ok. This is long but I have a lot to get off my chest.

How we met: We met about 2.5 years ago on OkCupid. She lived close, we met up and got on well. After a few months we decided to get together. We were not open at this point. The relationship was great emotionally. She was sweet, attentive, caring and supportive. We also had a lot in common and had fun together, which is what I lacked in previous relationships so I was keen to keep this one and still am.

Becoming open: Around 6-7 months ago give or take, I found myself feeling disconnected from her and the relationship. I was looking at other women quite a bit, and couldn't seem to stop even though I DID feel guilty. I ended up singing up to a sex-themed website (fetlife.com). This is NOT a dating website, I wasn't planning to cheat when I signed up, it's more a social network and I was mainly interested in looking at pictures posted there.

When I was on this website it was like I found what I thought I was missing. Loads of hot girls, who seemed happy to interact with me, mainly. I started commenting on pictures and girls started talking, flirting with me. I knew things were getting inappropriate for the relationship but I couldn't stop. I really wanted to hook up and date again, and experience these other women.

Not meaning offense to my girlfriend, but she's a big girl (had been since I dated her though so I didn't feel it was my place to say anything) and while I enjoyed her body, I can't deny that the draw of all the hotter women on the website who were seemingly interested in me was too much and I was feeling more and more disconnected from my relationship with this gaping hole in my needs not being met. I still loved my girlfriend and she fulfilled me emotionally, but physically my desires were completely elsewhere. Eventually I realised that the best thing for me to do would be to open up the relationship or break up with my girlfriend.

I spoke to her about this and, well, it broke her heart at the time. She was sobbing on me the whole night of me talking to her about it, saying she wanted to be monogamous and she didn't like the thought of an open relationship at all. She asked for a couple of weeks to think about it, which happened, but when we spoke about it again she told me she still didn't want to do it. I had to tell her at this point it was this or break up as I didn't feel fulfilled. At this, she said okay, she would try the open relationship.

So, in short, she agreed to the open relationship even though she hated the idea as she didn't want to break up. She wanted to know how an open relationship worked so I set down a few ground rules and boundaries which we both agreed to. Mainly things like.. sleep with whoever you want whenever you want, but always with protection. Casual dating is allowed as long as the person you're dating knows the situation (since it's hard to sleep with someone without a date first). Our relationship shouldn't suffer and we still need to be there for each other. etc.

My Problem. Less than two months later from this, she's signed up on FetLife too and now 100% enjoying herself. There are men crawling all over her, her profile, her pictures she's put up. I know for a fact that she's been on a heck of a lot of dates, both with people from the website and off it, and I also know she's been intimate with many of them too (I keep seeing comments on her pictures saying vulgar things like 'God I miss my mouth around those beautiful breasts' etc from other men who I know she has been on dates with..)

Me, on the other hand? I've not hooked up with anyone, and only had one date. All the women who seemed to be interested in me turned out to only want to flirt online and only wanted attention, and when I brought up meeting up with any of them I got rejected. The only women who wanted to at all meet me or go out with me I wasn't attracted to. I went out with one local girl from Fetlife just to give it a chance, because my own girlfriend had found so many dates/hookups, but I just couldn't bring myself to be attracted and nothing happened. I havn't been able to find anyone else who wants to sleep with me off the website either. Me and my girlfriend still date and sleep together of course, but besides that I'm completely dry. I don't think this is at all fair on me considering how many dates she's been on and I imagine how many guys she's hosed.

It got worse recently. Just this past Friday night I go out to the late night shop, and on the main road I find my girlfriend standing outside a pub with a guy, holding hands and making out. He was at least 6'4, muscles everywhere you look, arms covered in tattoos (which I know my girlfriend likes). I feel like poo poo. My girlfriend sees me, immediately breaks away from him and comes over smiling all over her face. She hugs me, kisses me, then the guy comes and introduces himself. It was awkward as gently caress honestly, but my girlfriend didn't seem to notice at all. After stupid chitchat I tell them I need to get going, at which my girlfriend tells me she loves me, kisses me and that she will text me the next day as she wanted a date with me the next night. She then says she's going to go into the pub to visit the bathroom, and asked her "date" to wait outside for her and then after they'll "get going" (back to her place I assume..).

So I start to walk away as she goes into the pub to the bathroom, and I hear the guy say "Hey" behind me. I swear he had the biggest poo poo eating grin all over his loving face. He said to me "Mate, you're a better guy than I am. If I had a lady like that I wouldn't let anyone else touch her. Lucky for me you guys have this open thing going on". He said it like he was pretending to be friendly, but obviously it was a dig because he could tell I wasn't happy right then. I just nodded and walked off.

My girlfriend rang me Saturday afternoon and I told her what happened and what the guy said, but she swears that he was just being complimentary/polite to me and that he's from FetLife, and knows all about our relationship and my own profile on there which is why he was chatting to me. I told her that I still thought his comment was inappropriate and that I didn't want her dating this guy again, to which she said 'Okay' but she obviously wasn't happy about it. I didn't ask if they had hooked up, because I could already tell they had with how she was all over him. I told her I didn't feel like I wanted to hangout that night. She hasn't contacted me since then.

I feel like utter poo poo. I'm going to be honest and say I have no idea why a guy like that is interested in my girlfriend and not out with a hot girl. I had no idea my girlfriend would get this much attention and it makes me feel like poo poo. I now realise if it's not this guy, it's going to be another with his hands all over my girlfriend. She has guys all over her, most likely just using her, but most of them more attractive than me and god knows what else............ and I only manage to get one date with someone I wasn't even attracted to. I still feel unfulfilled.

I'm on her FetLife profile now while writing this and I have to look at this poo poo every day, and her relishing in it without ANY thought to my lack of dates. Not once has she asked me about my dates or who I've met off FetLife, and it's obvious my profile is barren of any interaction compared to hers.

I can't really fault the relationship I have with my girlfriend if I'm honest. She's still her sweet, supportive self and she does make time for me, but I feel this open relationship has gotten really unfair now.

So that's it. I don't want to break up with her but I want it to stop, and to close the relationship again. But because it was my idea to open it, and we went through that difficulty before she started enjoying it, I don't know how to bring it up or what I say when I do. I just know it's got to stop now and this can't be healthy for either of us.

tl;dr: Asked my girlfriend for an open relationship so we could both date and sleep with other people. My girlfriend has been on way too many dates and I'm sure she's hooked up with a good few too. I havn't. Feel the open relationship has gotten way too unfair towards me and I want to close it, but because it was my idea I don't know how to bring it up to her. Need advice on how to do this and close the relationship again.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Danm tahts hot lol I feel my spirit sword gettign longer lmao XD

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
wanting to open up a relationship is generally code for "I am cheating on you and want to continue doing so without feeling guilty about it"

quote:

Wife and i have been married for over 10 years with 2 children under 10. We recently opened our marriage to spice things up .

It had been going well and our rules were 1)be safe (protection) and 2) be honest about everything. I recently broke rule 2 and saw a person without telling her about it and thus broke her trust. She found out by looking at my phone and seeing texts back and forth with the person. She does not feel she can trust me and I am trying to rebuild that desperately. This occurred a week ago.

In the midst of this I accidentally uncovered a journal of hers that had names written in it. My name was at the top of the list and there were 45 additional names. I should point out that I was her first lover.

At the bottom of the list are 4 people that she has told me of from our open status. That leaves 40 people that i have no idea about. My question is 1)doesn't this appear to be a "conquest" list? and 2)where to go from here? I want things to work for the children, but i don't understand why she would intentionally hide this when we are both working to rebuild trust that I have broken. Maybe she prefers I am the martyr?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i see the fnord lol

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I want to try to concentrate on his pipe or his pretentious expression or his stubble or anything, but my gaze is drawn inexorably into his gaping nostril

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Tashilicious posted:

i see the fnord lol

I have no idea what this means but the whole imagining what a date would be like is more sad but charming compared to these dunderhead guys who open their relationship (usually at their suggestion) then get incredibly salty over their partner’s success at dating and generally having a good time, especially given the emotional trauma of having the person you thought was committed to you alone admit to wanting to cheat/break up but too cowardly to lose your emotional labor for them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/my-open-relationship-nightmare-my-wife-got-pregnant-by-someone-else.455023168/

quote:

Does an open relationship work for most couples? Marriage can have its ups and downs, and for one couple who was going through some problems in their marriage, opening up their relationship to include other partners seemed like the solution they were hoping for. Open relationships and open marriages are growing in popularity, and have been for the past few years. For some, open relationships tend to work out, but for this couple however, their solution to their relationships problems backfired when this man's wife got pregnant with someone else's child. Keep reading to find out about this couple's open relationship nightmare right here.

What are your thoughts on this? Share them with us in the comments below!

[​IMG]
Relationship. Ian MacKenzie writes via The Huffington Post about how his seemingly perfect relationship with his wife Katherine fell apart after they decided on an open relationship.
[​IMG]
Family. While their relationship seemed to be going well, just like any other couple, MacKenzie and his wife were looking to expand their family.
[​IMG]
Pregnancy. However, they soon learned that starting a family wasn’t as easy as they’d hoped it would be. After a series of fertility treatments, nothing seemed to work, and his wife’s inability to get pregnant was putting a strain on their relationship.
[​IMG]
Fail. "Not only did conception fail to arise, without the aid of birth control my wife mysteriously had no menstrual cycle at all. Thus began the odyssey of doctor’s visits, diets, supplements and hormone therapies, AKA 'Trying to Get Pregnant,’” writes MacKenzie, via the Huffington Post.
[​IMG]
Kiss. Things started to fall apart one night when MacKenzie and Katherine were at a party. While Katherine disappeared into the crowd of people at the party, MacKenzie found himself talking to a woman, eventually leading up to a kiss.
[​IMG]
Surprise. "She kisses me, hard. Surprised, I let it happen. When it’s over, we lean back,” writes MacKenzie, via the Huffington Post.
[​IMG]
Open relationship. For months, they were unsure about what to do in this situation, until one day, MacKenzie proposed that he and Katherine try being in an open relationship.
[​IMG]
Explore. Eventually, the couple begins to explore their newfound polyamorous relationship, and Katherine begins frequently seeing a co worker named Cameron, spending more and more time with him than with MacKenzie. He too, begins seeing a new woman named Mya.
[​IMG]
Desires. "Katherine and I practice regular communication, though mostly I don’t see her. She embraces the openness with a vigor I’d never seen."
[​IMG]
Suddenly, she is free to entertain the secret desires she’d never confessed, perhaps even to herself,” writes MacKenzie, via the Huffington Post.
[​IMG]
Change. As time goes on, MacKenzie begins to notice that they are drifting apart. Then at a BBQ that both he and Cameron are at, Katherine drops the bombshell that would change their relationship forever— she’s pregnant, and it’s Cameron’s baby.
[​IMG]
Disbelief. "I scream, louder than I’ve ever been. I can’t look at her, I stare at the grass, as if I could stare hard enough so she would take back her words. I don’t believe it. It’s not possible,” writes MacKenzie, via the Huffington Post.
[​IMG]
Separation. Finally, the couple decide they’ve made it work for as long as possible, but it’s time to put an end to things, and they decide to separate, amicably and without a fight.
[​IMG]
Equal. "I spent the rest of the month on the road, returning only to pack my share of the belongings. No battle. No lawyers. Katherine finds the paperwork online and we fill it out on the kitchen table. We agree to split the mortgage equity,” writes MacKenzie, via the Huffington Post.
[​IMG]
Peace. MacKenzie and Katherine were able to keep to keep their friendship intact, even after the divorce, with MacKenzie even meeting Katherine’s new daughter, Leila, and making peace with Cameron.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

gey muckle mowser posted:

wanting to open up a relationship is generally code for "I am cheating on you and want to continue doing so without feeling guilty about it"

As a person who has done this, can confirm.

I'm the homegrown AUG folks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I tremble at the thought of what an AUG thread gang tag would look like. Neck fungus? Weird foot? Cum sock?

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

I tremble at the thought of what an AUG thread gang tag would look like. Neck fungus? Weird foot? Cum sock?

No gang tag needed, just having an account is enough to qualify.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 15:39 on Dec 21, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hahaha!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Horsey McHorseface posted:

As a person who has done this, can confirm.

I'm the homegrown AUG folks.

Are you the single success story, or did it go the same way for you, too?
E: as the other stories, I mean. I haven't done anything dumb like that.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
How do you make a gang tag again? I have one but forgot what the process was to do it.

edit: nvm, figured it out

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 15:48 on Dec 21, 2018

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I can dm me the existing tag you want. Or if someone invent food pyf or aug tag I get this added

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ppl who posted the open tales I mean. Submissions now closed

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Basebf555 posted:

I'll never understand that, its easier to cut your nails than it is to even like shower or get a haircut or wash your clothes. It's the easiest thing in the world you can do to put forth some sort of effort to blend in with wider society.

A guy who used to work for us had really long nails and bragged on his Instagram “I probably have better nails than you.”

He was a big douchebag who wanted to be a pro gamer. After he got fired for being really incompetent, he sent an “anonymous” letter accusing the manager of trying to populate the office with “minions”.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

chitoryu12 posted:

A guy who used to work for us had really long nails and bragged on his Instagram “I probably have better nails than you.”

He was a big douchebag who wanted to be a pro gamer. After he got fired for being really incompetent, he sent an “anonymous” letter accusing the manager of trying to populate the office with “minions”.

I know he wasn't talking about this kind of minion but this is the only context I think of that word anymore

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Oh God an office full of minions is the real (Boomer) AUG.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
I was on board for a gang tag until it was the furry dick-teeth pic :stare:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
If you can think of anything AUGer, I'm sure we're open to suggestions.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I want to try to concentrate on his pipe or his pretentious expression or his stubble or anything, but my gaze is drawn inexorably into his gaping nostril

Why is the smoke emanating directly from his head?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Kaethela posted:

He's like a Goon Hellboy

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Kaethela posted:

He modded his head to be air cooled.

It didn't help.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

I can dm me the existing tag you want. Or if someone invent food pyf or aug tag I get this added

I'm taking the cockteeth fox vore giant tag, please.

It's just going to jog many good memories at random wherever I will shitpost.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

This is made even more goony by the fact that the loser is posting it on a gaming website forum.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

He's copying it from elsewhere, the original is 404 so you get the addition of Gamers going "lol bitches and whores amirite?" just below.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

SIGSEGV posted:

I'm taking the cockteeth fox vore giant tag, please.

It's just going to jog many good memories at random wherever I will shitpost.

I still remember the last a u g thread I said something like "I need a paper on the ethical issues inherent in dick teeth circumcision"

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

That is a gang tag I absolutely, 100%, do not want.

SIGSEGV posted:

After a few days I asked out NG, and this is where it falls apart. She’s a loving lesbian, a femme or lipstick or whatever. She’s just a friendly person. But she is mortified that I would do this to E. Eventually it spreads through the whole company, and I am an office joke.

I like this ("like") this because there's this weird implication that how dare this woman not be visibly lesbian and butch, and fool him like this. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but something about his phrasing just screams "resentment" to me.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

DicktheCat posted:

Are you the single success story, or did it go the same way for you, too?
E: as the other stories, I mean. I haven't done anything dumb like that.

Nope, I am another one of the failures. Also yep, it's very dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

RoboRodent posted:

That is a gang tag I absolutely, 100%, do not want.

I like this ("like") this because there's this weird implication that how dare this woman not be visibly lesbian and butch, and fool him like this. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but something about his phrasing just screams "resentment" to me.

Buyer's remorse, with the purchased goods in question being his all-too-tolerant girlfriend's permission to attempt to acquire some side action. He is an absolute goddamn loving moron, to be extremely polite.