Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

doverhog posted:

It's that a human would not only choose to live in a land of snow, but would also force these fancy dogs meant for pleasant climes to do it with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, that's good.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Where... is my pipe?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Garfield's getting weirder and weirder.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:same:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hmmm, yase, why?

:thunk:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/itsalexhenry/status/1076574593849180160

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Nice to see that dude from trailer park boys branching out.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Watched the entire thing waiting for it to hit the corner perfectly.

Super disappointed.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Disinfecting a couch is an odd one out, I guess. Completely out of left field. No-one thinks couch disinfection when they imagine a perfect boyfriend.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Paladinus posted:

Disinfecting a couch is an odd one out, I guess. Completely out of left field. No-one thinks couch disinfection when they imagine a perfect boyfriend.

You've never imagined a perfect boyfriend

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

There is definitely something I'm not seeing here.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Dienes posted:

They just got in and wait theres no tire tracks leaving

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Dienes posted:

Yup.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I loving knew the car from Back to the Future 2 was real!

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Johnny Aztec posted:

They just got in and wait theres no tire tracks leaving

Sounds like I was right.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

"Put a egg in your rectum (sexually)"

I'm having trouble coming up with the non sexual reasons for putting a egg in your rectum

It took me a while to notice the smaller dog (or fox?) in the background in a white sweater vest trying to avoid the bougiedogs

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dixville posted:

I'm having trouble coming up with the non sexual reasons for putting a egg in your rectum

It took me a while to notice the smaller dog (or fox?) in the background in a white sweater vest trying to avoid the bougiedogs

Might be an Italian Greyhound or a Whippet, both equally bourgeois.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Dixville posted:

Gwyneth Paltrow has such sights to show you.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah on closer inspection the fur is too short to be a fox. I still think they are trying to avoid the obnoxious small talk that you know those dogs would start.
"Hey buddy, cold enough for ya??"

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Dixville posted:

What do you think the surprise is in Kinder Surprise?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dixville posted:

If drinking like that gets you mega drunk then eggs up the tailpipe must give you like 20 times as much protein.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

RareAcumen posted:

If drinking like that gets you mega drunk then eggs up the tailpipe must give you like 20 times as much protein.

Buttchugging protein almost has to have been a thing with some body builder though I've never heard of it personally

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
are the bodybuilder forums famous for the piss jug boner guy and the how many days are in a week still going?

just googled it. they are. im gonna go make a thread asking about butt chugging protein.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Dick Contino record covers are pretty :lol:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

That's not the casting couch, that lying gently caress :mad:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076239448461987841

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Guess someone figured out if they only build every other inch of the wall they can do it for half the cost

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
Cool, now instead of having to carry a big bulky ladder, I can get through the wall with just a slim, easily-concealable crowbar! That's efficiency!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

DontMockMySmock posted:

Cool, now instead of having to carry a big bulky ladder, I can get through the wall with just a slim, easily-concealable crowbar! That's efficiency!

Brb, making the GoFundMe, "Crowbars vs. Wall".

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

DontMockMySmock posted:

Throw a plasma cutter in the back of a truck and you could make an opening for vehicles in less than an hour.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Slippery posted:

oh man, this changes things for me

I guess I sort of always assumed they had to memorize what had been used??

I am not a smart man :)

I was on a televised quiz show where we actually couldn't see the scores that were displayed on screens embedded in our podiums :shrug:

One of the rules was you could buzz in any time (even before the host finished reading the question, at which point they'd stop reading) so knowing how aggressive you had to be would have made a big difference.

They also decide to reshoot some questions for whatever reason so after the game is over they have to reset the score display to that point in the game and pretend they're asking the question for the first time.

e: oh yeah and everyone is given some quantity of stacked platforms to stand on so nobody looked too tall or short relative to everyone else

fisting by many has a new favorite as of 11:40 on Dec 23, 2018

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That's not the casting couch, that lying gently caress :mad:

Yeah, it's a regular couch.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Dixville posted:

Buttchugging protein almost has to have been a thing with some body builder though I've never heard of it personally

I'm suddenly morbidly curious but boy do I not want that in my search history!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Oh good someone posted the casting couch, now we can spend three days Platonically discussing the nature of couches