Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Troxartas posted:

This Primus-Chandler fight is great

Primus is growing a egg on his forehead

e: it looked like a lump when he was on bottom, at least. maybe dude's just got a thick brow ridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Solid fight

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lay n pray fight not sure what you guys are watching

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

BaggySteve posted:

lay n pray fight not sure what you guys are watching

a dude getting his face punched real fuckin hard, a lot

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
pretty cool fight but Herb needs to take a drat point already

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

LobsterMobster posted:

yeah, they traded knockdowns in the first two rounds, and Chandler has been landing decent ground and pound so far??

BaggySteve
Dec 4, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
primus will have spent about 20 minutes in closed guard if the 5th is anything like the last 4 rounds

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

1st and 2nd round were tight, but Chandler doesn’t have the juice to keep up the pace. Primus seems happy to lose off his back.
Which is for the best, because who wants a champ who’s fought once a year his whole career.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Dollar store Khabib performance.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Palhares got KOed again

https://twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/1073944107058376704

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Digital Jedi posted:

Palhares got KOed again.

Nice. Always satisfying.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I didn't realize Invicta was running prelims on facebook instead of fight pass for this one. I don't have enough drat screens for all this!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Liam McGeary knocked the hell out of King Mo because King Mo sucks

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

LobsterMobster posted:

If that kicked would have landed....

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

wait, why were ruth and gracie going 5 rounds?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It was part of the tournament. All of the fights are 5r.

A fight in invicta just ended with a reverse mousetrap armbar. Sharon Jacobson threw her opponent with a belly-to-belly suplex with 25 seconds left, and Kay Hansen landed right in an armbar, gettnig the hail mary come from behind submission. It's loving ridiculous.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

LobsterMobster posted:

really bummed i missed that

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

It was part of the tournament. All of the fights are 5r.

A fight in invicta just ended with a reverse mousetrap armbar. Sharon Jacobson threw her opponent with a belly-to-belly suplex with 25 seconds left, and Kay Hansen landed right in an armbar, gettnig the hail mary come from behind submission. It's loving ridiculous.

I just went back to watch that finish, and I gotta say: extremely lol

bummed i missed the machida fight, but my dan's own stream is rear end (also I was trying to watch canelo, too)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

this intro for ilima-lei is rad as hell

of course, ufc hawaii would just be max walking out to linkin park somehow

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

https://twitter.com/UFCFightPass/status/1074162523631378432

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Macfarlane is pretty drat good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/grosenstein/status/1074771073135198208

Can't wait to see TRT Vitor back! Come on Rizin

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Vitor vs Gabi Garcia

mewse
May 2, 2006

Vitor: After signing with Rizin, I am like the phoenix rizing from the ashes. But also a dinosaur, and a lion

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

LobsterMobster posted:

Primus' super deep Neanderthal brow must be an asset for not having his eyes closed.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

CommonShore posted:

Vitor vs Gabi Garcia

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Vitor vs Tito, make it happen De La Hoya.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXr6QrRnaIY

More Rizin previews.

forkboy84 posted:

Vitor vs Tito, make it happen De La Hoya.

Have we not seen enough old people get hurt?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

willie_dee posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXr6QrRnaIY

More Rizin previews.

No, never.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

willie_dee posted:

Old people? Yes.

Seen enough of Tito getting flattened by full horsemeat high-test Vitor? No such thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wanna see Vitor get on the best gear and wreck all the other old man fighters

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coconono posted:

I wanna see Vitor get on the best gear and wreck all the other old man fighters

vitor vs cro cop

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Gegard is ducking Lovato:
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/25582899/bellator-middleweight-champion-gegard-mousasi-withdraws-fight-back-injury

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Island Fights 51 on Fightpass

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

There's a guy on this card who has an ad for a bail bondsman on his rear end lol

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

I did not know the Grandma Maimer was on this card.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Is gabi fighting a real fighter for once?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
She's fighting a kickboxer (69-4 as an amateur and 3-1 as a professional) making her MMA debut.

Make of that what you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

the scuttlebutt on the twitters was that FITE won't be broadcasting this years edition, so I guess it's Japanese VPNs and dodgy Russian streams for everyone