Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
lmfao takeover got moved to friday to get out of the way of roh

amazing

updated the op and put Epi's very good schedule image into it! Also after recent the WWN trainwreck I think I'm definitely going with RevPro instead of the WWN Supershow, but probably still gonna do EVOLVE/WXW/DDT and Shimmer at La Boom.

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Dec 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
MLW’s doing Park vs. Rush. Like I’m glad I get to see Onita live but still.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well we can be sure it won't be the 2019 feud of the year once it has the mlw stink on it

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Rush/Sami vs. Park/Penta in Philly, please

That's all I want for Christmas

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I gotta say...in that building with a commission strict about going over the guardrail, I'm sure it'll be awesome but, like with Park-PCO, I can see it being disappointing and feeling kind of neutered.

(Well, unless the commission is stretched too thin and there's no inspector there, then maybe they'll go into the crowd.)

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

christ

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1077068436331626496

this is opposite RevPro and the WWN Supershow

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Just a PSA regarding this. If you plan on hitting up this event and then Takeover, you will likely miss the tapings for the following week's NXT episode. And maybe a bit of the actual show if you are going to hit up the merchandise booths.

Also don't be shocked if you see Stardom talent in attendance at some point either. Kairi and Io make it a point to go to every Stardom show they can in Japan to support their former coworkers. So I can see the Stardom talent doing the same to support Kairi and/or Io at Takeover: New York.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I saw Kairi and Io (and Hiromi) at Korakuen today.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

It's also opposite Black Label Pro...

DarkstarIV posted:

Just a PSA regarding this. If you plan on hitting up this event and then Takeover, you will likely miss the tapings for the following week's NXT episode. And maybe a bit of the actual show if you are going to hit up the merchandise booths.
That's what it looks like, since the live event for NXT NXT is listed as starting at 6:15...and Stardom/HOG didn't/weren't able to do what everyone else did and move up to 3:00. If the timing works out to get a commuter train to Barclays, it's less than half an hour and pretty direct, but the subway routes between the venues is much less direct and requires about an hour. (Car is about 40 minutes under ideal circumstances.)

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

bumping this because we're less than 90 days away! think i'm settled on

Thursday
12pm - Evolve (GA)
4pm - wXw
8pm - Either DDT or Wrestlecon Supershow

Friday
3pm - Stardom (GA)
8pm - Joey Ryan's Penis Party

Saturday
7pm - G1 SuperCard

Feels pretty light compared to a lot of people trying to run a full gamut, but I am frankly too lazy to go to Jersey City, and the Joey Janela things are both sold out and not my jam.

Question about the G1 SuperCard - what were the face prices, post-fees, of y'alls tickets? I'm basically trying to get a gauge on how low I can expect StubHub prices to go. I'm really hoping for a lower bowl ticket, closer than row 15, with view of the ramp and tron, for under $150, but I'm not sure this is gonna happen.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

abraham linksys posted:

bumping this because we're less than 90 days away! think i'm settled on

Thursday
12pm - Evolve (GA)
4pm - wXw
8pm - Either DDT or Wrestlecon Supershow

Friday
3pm - Stardom (GA)
8pm - Joey Ryan's Penis Party

Saturday
7pm - G1 SuperCard

Feels pretty light compared to a lot of people trying to run a full gamut, but I am frankly too lazy to go to Jersey City, and the Joey Janela things are both sold out and not my jam.

Question about the G1 SuperCard - what were the face prices, post-fees, of y'alls tickets? I'm basically trying to get a gauge on how low I can expect StubHub prices to go. I'm really hoping for a lower bowl ticket, closer than row 15, with view of the ramp and tron, for under $150, but I'm not sure this is gonna happen.

I paid $188 after fees for lower bowl row 9

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/ddtpro/status/1091643479850012674?s=19

DDT putting a Sumo Hall main event rematch on their WM weekend show. I guess they can't be accused of short changing their American fans.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Anyone here going to Wrestlecon Supershow and hasn't bought tix yet? Whereas last year it was fine to just hang in GA, this year, GA is SRO and I want seats, but everyone I know that I've talked to is going to one of the other shows. Who wants to take in the inevitable surprises with me?

Dlowmx
Feb 5, 2007
Eh
WrestlePro is doing the Wednesday before Mania with a comedy based show:

http://wrestleproonline.com/4319.html

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.

Dlowmx posted:

WrestlePro is doing the Wednesday before Mania with a comedy based show:

http://wrestleproonline.com/4319.html

Front row tickets are $60? :randstare:

Gonna guess funny doesn't equal money for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dlowmx
Feb 5, 2007
Eh

thatguyclint posted:

Front row tickets are $60? :randstare:

Gonna guess funny doesn't equal money for them.

Yeah I saw that and let out a big welp. Guess they’re banking on out of towners eager to watch some wrestling.