Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/M0k0jin/status/1076970519885463552

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think that guys overthinking it

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Stairmaster posted:

i think that guys overthinking it

Nah, he has a real talk in either the ending or one of the donation readings that kind of sound like he had to do something similar with how hard it was. Like the entire context of the first part of the stream is that he's having a anxiety attack live on camera to the point he has to pause frequently and apologize for "not being good enough".

Woolie tried to make a joke and it hit himself in the head.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm glad Woolie is turning his emotional breakdown into an art piece. Uh... I think.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
re: vocabulary from SBFP

I can't stop saying "Wha happun?" thanks to Matt.

It perfectly encapsulates wanting to know what event transpired while not taking the situation seriously at all.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Any smoke effect that hurts you in a video game is now called fart gas by me thanks to the Best Friends

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

ApeHawk posted:

re: vocabulary from SBFP

I can't stop saying "Wha happun?" thanks to Matt.

It perfectly encapsulates wanting to know what event transpired while not taking the situation seriously at all.

I do Whu Happun all the time.

Sand Bagging is also a part of my daily vocab. I've had to explain what it means to my students. I also picked up "salty," and "johns," from them, although of course those originated elsewhere.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

IN THEATERS AUGUST 8TH!

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Pat's Christmas Yakuzies stream has just gone live. Peach is in attendance. Elmo is being a bitch and running about.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

beep by grandpa posted:

IN THEATERS AUGUST 8TH!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
"Stir the potion, Harry"
"WAIT NO DON'T"

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

The idea that it's so cold out that you're taking damage is something seared into my head thanks to the Best Friends.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I swear I heard sandbagging something elsewhere first but I use that a lot.
"Wha happon" and it being spelled different ways in online conversations happens a lot
"Aw he hates it! He loves it!" comes up a shocking amount
Rarely I'll end stuff subconsciously with "family... family family" if a a scene is trying to be serious and fails and uses that word.
"I can't believe that happ-oned" just matches the pikachu face that goes around
I used to say Yucking a lot when I'm trying to describe someone having a goofy dumb laugh and SBF brough that back

That's about it. Personal take is that Matt isn't all that funny a lot of the time- but he does have some really easily quotes to adopt gosh.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

"Wha happon" and it being spelled different ways in online conversations happens a lot
Rarely I'll end stuff subconsciously with "family... family family" if a a scene is trying to be serious and fails and uses that word.
I used to say Yucking a lot when I'm trying to describe someone having a goofy dumb laugh and SBF brough that back

That's about it. Personal take is that Matt isn't all that funny a lot of the time- but he does have some really easily quotes to adopt gosh.

I feel like Matt tends to have some of the highest highs, especially when he's feeling it.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Yabbos and chest-beefers are also the funniest and silliest word for tits I've ever heard and I love him for bringing them to us.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
“Sacrifice X for more time on the clock” is a favourite of mine.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 25, 2018

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

'Evil sex energy' is a great nickname for nebulous evil videogame energy.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Roach Warehouse posted:

'Evil sex energy' is a great nickname for nebulous evil videogame energy.

See also: "demonic sex aura"

I'm one of those people that only tune in for Pat specifically when he's doing donation reads or otherwise just idly ranting while not playing the game. His gameplay isn't especially compelling and the wildest things that get said on stream are almost always during the reads.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
He needs a game that's as high energy as he is, which is why games like smash are loving gold.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Pat usually plays boring games in boring ways and I can't imagine why anyone would specifically want to watch him play anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Pat usually plays boring games in boring ways and I can't imagine why anyone would specifically want to watch him play anything.

I wouldn't watch anyone play games solo but his streams are fun when Paige is there