Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

You are not good at this.

...what?

Edit: ah ok, we both misunderstood who you were referring to. Carry on.

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Dec 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
And really, all of this could be avoided had this scumbag just reflected on what multiple people were saying and tried to understand why we were saying it while he had the benefit of the doubt.

Instead, he doubled down, pulled out the sympathizer playbook, and set up sandbags, firmly cementing himself as a shitlord.

Anyway, let's stop the derail now ya'll.

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 20:48 on Dec 25, 2018

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Not to mention using every alt right bad faith argument in the book. If there were a bingo card every square would be marked

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Tubgoat posted:

That's a breeder reactor! :science:
I don't believe they're presently safe for cars just yet.

Lol if you think i'm going to fall for that and google what sounds like a steampunk, Lemarchand's Box of furry horror.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Lol if you think i'm going to fall for that and google what sounds like a steampunk, Lemarchand's Box of furry horror.
Alright, I will in fact :lol:.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

No its a real thing. It's a nuclear reactor that generates fissile material faster than it uses it.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
BENIS :DDD

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

No its a real thing. It's a nuclear reactor that generates fissile material faster than it uses it.

Suuuuuuure you guys. Whatever. :rolleyes:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

fizzymercy posted:

Are foot fetishes weird again? I have to update my Fetish Spreadsheet. I thought it was a normal one.

No, a foot fetish is pretty normal. What's weird is what causes it. Whenever an STD epidemic happens people start liking feet. I read a really interesting article on this (in retrospect I should have bookmarked it) that showed some weird historical trends on that. Like when syphilis was ravaging Europe every culture that was hit hard by it developed a thing for feet. In America feet became way more popular when the AIDS epidemic got into full swing.

Obviously not everybody develops a foot fetish but apparently feet become way more popular overall when there's a nasty STD spreading like crazy.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
I used to think Tarantino was a weirdo then years later I paid to unzip a lady’s boots with my teeth and suck her toes.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I dated a guy once who liked to suck on my toes. I wasn't exactly into it but I was fine with it it because first he'd give me like a 15 minute foot massage and then do his thing, and the toe sucking does feel a little weird but it's not too gross. The awesome foot massages were totally worth it.

Granted this was like 15 years ago so things are probably different now, foot-fetish guys have probably grown much creepier

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Oh, it absolutely has. There's a wiki dedicated to women's feet. A seperate one exists for men but it's not as big.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I dated a guy once who liked to suck on my toes. I wasn't exactly into it but I was fine with it it because first he'd give me like a 15 minute foot massage and then do his thing, and the toe sucking does feel a little weird but it's not too gross. The awesome foot massages were totally worth it.

Granted this was like 15 years ago so things are probably different now, foot-fetish guys have probably grown much creepier

Freshly showered or all day on your feet kind of toes?

And gently caress all that Nazi derail Jfc.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I ain't above sucking a toe or two. Ain't my thing, but I've dated a few girls that specifically asked to have their toes sucked. Foot massages are a totally different thing though. I don't think that's necessarily a sexual act, but it falls into that weird spot where it's a bit too intimate to, like, give your buddy's wife a foot massage, but not so weird that giving your friend a foot massage means you're into them.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Paging forums user yeah i eat rear end

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Solice Kirsk posted:

I ain't above sucking a toe or two. Ain't my thing, but I've dated a few girls that specifically asked to have their toes sucked. Foot massages are a totally different thing though. I don't think that's necessarily a sexual act, but it falls into that weird spot where it's a bit too intimate to, like, give your buddy's wife a foot massage, but not so weird that giving your friend a foot massage means you're into them.

Yeah, you might get thrown out of a window

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yo, give a brother a foot massage here?

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Yo, give a brother a foot massage here?

Sure! Not a problem buddy. Oh, the only problem I can think of is that we've never met so I may not recognize you....hmmmm..... Oh! I know! Just, you know, off the top of my head, if you simply email me a few pictures of your feet I'll be able to recognize you! You know, just regular ol' photos of your feet like friends send to each other all the time. If you have a bear skin rug you could stand on and some Hostess Cupcakes to stomp on that would be great too.

See, nothing weird about friends giving friends foot massages.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

officer I would recognize those feet anywhere, take him awway

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Christmas in Liartown, USA looking on-brand.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

drat, Santa has fallen on hard times.

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

No carrots for the reindeer?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

nashona posted:

It's going to be a lean winter. They've been butchered for food.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Also, a foot fetish works quite well with the sort of S&M acts where she's the Queen of Bedroomopolis and you must pay homage to her, or something.

At least Tarantino and Whedon keep their foot fetishes to adults.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

nashona posted:

In this economy? There's grass outside, eat that.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
The kids were nestled all snug in their beds, with visions of su-JESUS CHRIST

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I hope there's someone inside there ready to burst out. That would take it from "oh god why?" to "haha that's awesome".

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
It most certainly would not.

PuntCuncher
Apr 21, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Obviously not everybody develops a foot fetish but apparently feet become way more popular overall when there's a nasty STD spreading like crazy.

It seems more likely to me that the nerds involved were simply doing a lovely job of the study. Correlation != Causation.

http://scicurious.scientopia.org/2012/05/04/friday-weird-science-in-times-of-high-stds-its-best-to-get-a-foot-festish/

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pr0.1998.83.2.491

It really doesn’t feel like a study worth paying for a copy of.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Spurious correlations are fun!
http://tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

PuntCuncher posted:

It seems more likely to me that the nerds involved were simply doing a lovely job of the study. Correlation != Causation.

http://scicurious.scientopia.org/2012/05/04/friday-weird-science-in-times-of-high-stds-its-best-to-get-a-foot-festish/

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.2466/pr0.1998.83.2.491

It really doesn’t feel like a study worth paying for a copy of.

Look I just want to suck some toes and I hate herpes so let me have my "scientific" studies so people stop being weird about it.

Girl can't even get a fake reason to enjoy toe hair in her teeth, drat.

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Catpain Slack posted:

It most certainly would not.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

They’re. Holding a snowball. For the winter season. :stonklol:

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

cnut posted:

Pardon the words, I have no idea what they mean.

Rather late, but Wetherspoon's is a downmarket UK pub chain.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't think that's necessarily a sexual act, but it falls into that weird spot where it's a bit too intimate to, like, give your buddy's wife a foot massage, but not so weird that giving your friend a foot massage means you're into them.

Does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

DandyLion posted:

Does Marcellus Wallace look like a bitch?

What?