Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Renegret posted:

I think it's a nice fork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I don't see what the big deal is about the fork but I realize that it's not always about me.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Renegret posted:

I also love penis though, so :shrug:

loving knew it.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
"Nancy, thank you for bringing in this essential piece of history today. Your fork was actually made with a genuine charred penis... the handiwork of Victorian-era artisans. The practice of using authentic charred penises was dropped in the late 1800s, making this a true collector's item. What a find"

Jacco
Sep 2, 2008
It looks like it fits in your hand perfectly too. What a great fork.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Taima posted:

"Nancy, thank you for bringing in this essential piece of history today. Your fork was actually made with a genuine charred penis... the handiwork of Victorian-era artisans. The practice of using authentic charred penises was dropped in the late 1800s, making this a true collector's item. What a find"

Can I buy a six pack at Costco?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Renegret posted:

They only have Kirkland Dick Forks there.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Don't get me wrong that rib roast looks loving choice and I'm sure the fork is nice and all but once I saw that it resembles the shriveled, charred remains of what was once a proud man's circumcised penis I just couldn't un-see it.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Renegret posted:

Frankly, it's going to be hard to get your hands around a package of that girth, but I appreciate the effort even if you can't take the idea to it's natural climax.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Taima posted:

holy poo poo lmao

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Taima posted:

Ahahaha I'm fuckin dying here

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I'm pretty sure the fork is supposed to look like an old deer antler

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I'm pretty sure the fork is supposed to look like an old deer dick

I know!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thank u 4 your fork support

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
My sister bought me a Costco membership for Christmas and it’s probably my favorite gift I’ve gotten.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

keevo posted:

My sister bought me a Costco membership for Christmas and it’s probably my favorite gift I’ve gotten.

A good sister buys you a Costco membership. A smart sister adds you to their executive account and reaps the rewards of your spending.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I need details on the Sherpa for my pilgrimage tonight.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Meridian posted:

I need details on the Sherpa for my pilgrimage tonight.

They are like $15, sherpa on one side, fleece on the other (they had a couple of plain colors and a couple patterns when I got mine). I have a tan one and a white-gray plaid one. They are packaged with like, crossed ribbons and the product card.

It is late in the sherpa season - they may be sold out. Best of luck to you, Goon.

naem
May 29, 2011

I just hope that they harvest those sherpas sustainably or some day we won’t be able to climb that mountain

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

uli2000 posted:

A good sister buys you a Costco membership. A smart sister adds you to their executive account and reaps the rewards of your spending.

Or she buys me a year membership, makes me add her to the account and then has me pay the fee every year.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

now I have a major hankering for some deer dick

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

Chinatown posted:

oh btw the Standing Rib Roast was a hit at Christmas dinner.

Did you cook it with a stick of dynamite?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

fart store posted:

Did you cook it with a stick of dynamite?

:hai:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
My local costco has usda prime brisket for 2.99 a pound. I'm going to fire up the smoker this weekend

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Well I found one of the blankets. It is however very large (read: enormous) and I will probably end up returning it. It is really soft though, for sure.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Whooping Crabs posted:

My local costco has usda prime brisket for 2.99 a pound. I'm going to fire up the smoker this weekend

GET BEEFY

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018

Chinatown posted:

oh btw the Standing Rib Roast was a hit at Christmas dinner.

This looks pretty decent. What happened with the plating? Too many people picking their favorites and leaving a heap?

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018

Bloodplay it again posted:

This is from 2013, so not the most recent documentation, but it states cooking temp of 145. A whopping six people from 2009 to 2013 had issues requiring hospitalization so it doesn't really seem to be worth worrying about, especially if you're not into store marinades or flavor injection. Eat your tasty-looking hunk of meat.

Yeah if Costco consumers were dying in droves we'd hear about it. Most people aren't doing rare with CC steaks though. I'd assume those people either already knew the risks or should know them if they don't. I pick up CC meat at certain cuts, but if I'm spending more I head to the local butcher for pasture/grass fed beef that hasn't been tenderized.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Big Data posted:

This looks pretty decent. What happened with the plating? Too many people picking their favorites and leaving a heap?

Um there were 30 people for dinner (there was also a turkey and a ham) and everything got carved and devoured in 30 minutes. Not a morsel of roast was left.

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
Completely fair. Next time I expect pre shitshow plating for a loving rib roast picture.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Chinatown posted:

Um there were 30 people for dinner (there was also a turkey and a ham) and everything got carved and devoured in 30 minutes. Not a morsel of roast was left.

When there are no leftovers, you have not cooked enough.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Meridian posted:

Well I found one of the blankets. It is however very large (read: enormous) and I will probably end up returning it. It is really soft though, for sure.

wtf

how can a blanket be too big?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Rex-Goliath posted:

wtf

how can a blanket be too big?

The only size they had was King. That's enormous. Way too big to be a couch blanket and doesn't fit my bed.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Meridian posted:

The only size they had was King. That's enormous. Way too big to be a couch blanket and doesn't fit my bed.

Do you sleep in a racecar?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I wish there were a size even larger than king.

I would buy an emperor size sherpa.

I would just burrow down into a god size plush blanket and live there forever.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Your cat would burrow in and get lost in the folds and never be seen again.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I have a queen bed
I have a king Sherpa blanet
Like the warm embrace of a mother's womb

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Phylodox posted:

I wish there were a size even larger than king.

I would buy an emperor size sherpa.

I would just burrow down into a god size plush blanket and live there forever.

:same:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
oh god, “dry brining”is a thing dumbasses do now to lovely meat their fat asses bought at Costco?

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

berth ell pup posted:

oh god, “dry brining”is a thing dumbasses do now to lovely meat their fat asses bought at Costco?

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread and have a happy new year!