Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

I think Condit is a good bet. i would bet him up to like -175, and he's at +155 right now. chiesa is moving up a class and i think Condit is still really good. he could just get layed on for three rounds but I'm not sure Chiesa will be able to do that.

mendes at -155 i think could be good. it's a big step up for volkanovski and they're the same size, so chad might be able to take him down if needed.

cyborg at -255 is fairly well set, but i'd put her at -300, so there's a little value there. i think she'll KO nunes.

bj penn is +415 against ryan hall. if hall tries to grapple with him he might get surprised. i think this may be a winnable fight for BJ, but that's probably pure hope. i would bet him down to +200.

i haven't looked at any of the rounds/KOs yet, but i'll probably put some money on those four + gus for favoritism and solidarity with jase

Oof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
RIP Gus

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

rare Magic card l00k posted:

DO YALL WANT A LOSS

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
Bet On MMA

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i took jones/nunes/beastin 25/8 today.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Sorry about your 10k jase

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Did a Round Robin on Uriah Hall, Anderson, Cyborg, and Gus.

Thought I'd nail the first three...God god damnit damnit.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Glad God shined on me this morning and didn't let me place any MMA bets. May your losses be small and your next win makeup for all the losses and then some!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

bet on nunes, bet on gus, still ahead because of course nunes with 3.000 odds is a smart idea :smug:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

that's..uh...unusual...

I might be wrong but couldnt one or two huge bets shift the odds like that?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

I might be wrong but couldnt one or two huge bets shift the odds like that?

to that degree it'd have to be either a couple really really large bets, or information came in and resulted in a last minute flood of action. based on the finish, i favor the latter here.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

to that degree it'd have to be either a couple really really large bets, or information came in and resulted in a last minute flood of action. based on the finish, i favor the latter here.

yeah I wonder what the information was, if she was hurt or something... We'll probably never know.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

maybe finally realised that cyborg was actually terrible

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

a guy at my book hit an 8 teamer off last night's ufc. $40 to collect $5,300. y o w z a.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

STONE COLD 64 posted:

a guy at my book hit an 8 teamer off last night's ufc. $40 to collect $5,300. y o w z a.

woof that's nice

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I once hit an 8 fight parlay, rushed back to my betting account to revel in the money, and realised I hadn't pressed the "confirm bet" button. :stare: That loving sticks in my craw.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

STONE COLD 64 posted:

That’s a nice hit. The highest I have ever hit was a 4 teamer. That had to be one hell of a ride watching those fights.

Since wed of last week I have lost 50 grand on mma nfl and college football. I lost every single bet I placed. Its my longest losing streak ever in sports booking.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jase1 posted:

That’s a nice hit. The highest I have ever hit was a 4 teamer. That had to be one hell of a ride watching those fights.

Since wed of last week I have lost 50 grand on mma nfl and college football. I lost every single bet I placed. Its my longest losing streak ever in sports booking.

Did you bet on any of the Eagles games by any chance?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
1k on Cejudo at +175 and 1k on cowboy at +155.

Another 1k parlay with both those fighters in the parlay.

Also why the gently caress is Stephen a smith on my tv right now. gently caress the ufc for that.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jase1 posted:

Also why the gently caress is Stephen a smith on my tv right now. gently caress the ufc for that.

Good bets imo

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
God bless

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

loving legend

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

jase1 posted:

Well done sir.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

You know I almost pulled the trigger on crowder in the parlay but I chickened out. I figured my hatred for hardy would not make it a wise bet.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

good job.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

What a god. I'm very glad I didn't bet on MMA on that card because outside of Dennis Bermudez I was wrong on pretty much everything

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

spb posted:

Good bets imo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jase won

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
hindsight is hindsight but drat i was traveling and didn't realize cowboy was a dog. that's a really good bet. i wouldn't have bet on cejudo. you're a good man, jase1

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

The tradition continues of underdogs in title fights being insanely good value. Someone could easily chart them and I'm willing to bet you'd be up a lot if you flat bet.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

spb posted:

jase won

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Don't know if anyone cares or not but I met Robbie Lawler the other day in a totally random way and what an amazing dude. If you know my history in this thread I made a poo poo load of money betting on him and I got to tell him a few tales about that and he seemed really cool. I thought I might be bothering him and was trying to wrap up the conversation but then he changed the subject to asking more about my gambling and we ended up talking a lot about this thread and all the ridiculousness that went on especially when I won like 30 grand off that fight a few years ago. All in all I probably talked to him standing on the street for about 30 minutes and I couldn't believe how nice of a guy he was and didn't seem bothered at all that I approached him.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That's sweet

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

jase1 posted:

Don't know if anyone cares or not but I met Robbie Lawler the other day in a totally random way and what an amazing dude. If you know my history in this thread I made a poo poo load of money betting on him and I got to tell him a few tales about that and he seemed really cool. I thought I might be bothering him and was trying to wrap up the conversation but then he changed the subject to asking more about my gambling and we ended up talking a lot about this thread and all the ridiculousness that went on especially when I won like 30 grand off that fight a few years ago. All in all I probably talked to him standing on the street for about 30 minutes and I couldn't believe how nice of a guy he was and didn't seem bothered at all that I approached him.

Cool story and it's awesome that he seems like a good dude outside of the cage because he's scary as hell inside it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That sounds awesome.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
That fuckin rules

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
blessed story, you deserve it Jase

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
brutal bob knows about this thread

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

jase1 posted:

That's a pretty awesome random encounter. Don't be lulled into betting on him again Askren though ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's awesome, reminds me of Max Holloway responding to being the underdog by laughing that his fans got rich :allears: