Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Now that the hype from reading the chapter has died down, I'm betting that either Gensai wins the final match or Ohma manages to pull out a win through not caring about injuries or even death since he's expecting to die anyway and then well, dies. Personally I'm hoping for a Gensai win.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Gensai is very powerful. Good poo poo, Gensai.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gensai hit fang so hard the only thing left was his lower body.

He's gonna hit Ohma so hard he's going to land next to Kazzy to give him one last heart to heart before he dies.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's gonna be a competition between two severely injured dudes for how long they can hold out. since ohma is already on the verge of death, i figure it's probably gonna be gensai's win.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Omha dies in the middle of the match and has to be torn into pieces before his body finally stops fighting.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Omha dies in the middle of the match and has to be torn into pieces before his body finally stops fighting.

Ohma dies in the middle of the match, but his dead body defeats Gensai. As a tie-breaker, we will proceed to the true final battle of the series - Kazzy vs. Lenny.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014

Lt. Lizard posted:

Ohma dies in the middle of the match, but his dead body defeats Gensai. As a tie-breaker, we will proceed to the true final battle of the series - Kazzy vs. Lenny.

Lemmy ain't got poo poo on "one punch" kazzy.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Only 10 chapters left!

RatHat fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Dec 29, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Ohma's heart stops in the middle of the match but it turns out that's the requirement for the true final secret technique of the Niko style. He wins and Kazzy "the Resuscitator" starts his heart again.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

RatHat posted:

Only 10 chapters left!

gently caress we're nearly at the end of the daily chapters then since volume 27 isn't out yet

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
looks like I was wrong. If you had told me old man muscles would make it to the finals I never would have believed you

Someone mentioned earlier that Gensai and Ohma have never really interacted before, and it seems like there's going to be a flashback explaining how Gensai and Niko knew each other

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
The best thing about gensai is that he isn't a stoic loner and drinks with his friends and feels weird having a pupil

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

holy poo poo

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
The wait between what's left in this volume and the release of the final one is gonna be killer. HnG plans to wait until it comes out before finishing the series.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jose posted:

gently caress we're nearly at the end of the daily chapters then since volume 27 isn't out yet

Yeeep

RatHat fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Dec 29, 2018

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Was it announced when volume 27 is coming out?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Probably January, release schedule seems to be every 3 months and 26 was October.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mraagvpeine posted:

Was it announced when volume 27 is coming out?

February 19th :shepicide:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

RatHat posted:

the kazzy image but "Noooooooooooooo" instead

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Wait, the next volume isn't until after the series resumes in January? Were there not enough chapters to cover all of part 1 in collected form?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
So loving cool.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

RatHat posted:

:smith:

It'll be faster to learn Vietnamese and read the Vietnamese scanlations that are already up on mangadex.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

OnimaruXLR posted:

Wait, the next volume isn't until after the series resumes in January? Were there not enough chapters to cover all of part 1 in collected form?

After glancing at the number of pages of the remaining chapters and assuming there's a bonus chapter or two, there should enough material for that volume.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
Ohma is gonna need some new shorts if he wants to take on Gensai.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Gensai owns

https://mangadex.org/chapter/509341/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

i hope gensai is someone's everyone's dad

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Gensai best guy

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I have a terrible feeling Gensai is going to get killed by Tiger Niko as soon as he shows up

Aug 24, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/510274

:siren: the true final boss has appeared :siren:

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

gensai flashbacking to ohma's master, a smart fighter

NEW FIGHTER INCOMING

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yamashitakazuo is gonna knock Ohma unconscious and sub himself in for the final fight against Gensai. :allears:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Uh, exactly how many chapters do we have left until the daily release pace ends? Because it seems like a huge cliffhanger is coming right at us.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

pnumoman posted:

Uh, exactly how many chapters do we have left until the daily release pace ends? Because it seems like a huge cliffhanger is coming right at us.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Kazzy's going to reveal his true name to Ohma, Tokita Niko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

Kazzy's going to reveal his true name to Ohma, Tokita Niko

Yamashita "Tokita 'The Kengan' Niko" Kazuo

JosephWongKS posted:

Yamashitakazuo is gonna knock Ohma unconscious and sub himself in for the final fight against Gensai. :allears:

beard vs fang was the peak fight so yeah i wouldn't even be mad if kazzy took over in the finals, i've seen what i wanted to see