Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol @ jorge and anfisa. straight up telling him "i only like you because you have money" and hes like "WHATTTTT"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Extra Large Marge posted:

I liked this 90 day fiance lawyer the best

He looks like he posts here.

Lmao that's the gooniest motherfucker I've ever seen.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
It was revealed only the Americans get paid for the show. Something pitiful like $500 an episode. The foreigners don’t get paid anything. TLC has a good racket for sure going on.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

yeah I eat rear end posted:

yeah and then they release an "extended version" that the guide says is a new episode but it's just the same 2 hours with one or two boring 30 second cut scenes added in.

My DVR probably gets 10 “new” episodes of this and Teen Mom every week due to this.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Looks like.... sure that’s it. *tugs collar*

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Hi Mom, I'd like you to meet my new wife. She was kicked out of Brazil for being too obnoxious. Also she hates you so you'll need to leave the house in the next few hours. Please help me try to make this work.

This couple is my favorite on the show cause they’re both such terrible people, they kind of deserve each other

I love how she shat on Las Vegas too cause it really is like mars: hot, sandy, and lovely

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Hey guys. I’m a kid who knocked up a young Russian girl visiting America who I hung out with for like 3 days maybe. I travel to Russia and after she gives birth, I seriously consider on camera kidnapping the baby.

This couple makes me genuinely uncomfortable though. That guy seems legit abusive and honestly I hope some Russian authorities stop him from outright kidnapping the child

Burt Sexual posted:

I’ve always wondered how is this poo poo legal.

me too. It feels like most of these relationships are really terrible: the American is trying to import a mail order spouse as a way to hold power over someone that would normally be out of their league, and the foreign spouse either feels like they’re trying to win the lottery or are just helplessly swept up in some terrible arrangement

the only one that doesn’t feel like that is the military dad and the rich Asian lady. That one seems more typical of people who served in the Air Force or navy. That guy is a complete scumbag for ditching his daughters though

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 31, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It was revealed only the Americans get paid for the show. Something pitiful like $500 an episode. The foreigners don’t get paid anything. TLC has a good racket for sure going on.

hahahah 500 bucks an episode to be humiliated in front of millions.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You can find the dick pics of Coltee online or I can post a picture of my rear end and weiner with my weiner sticking out behind my legs because the picture looks like he's doing that but he's not his dick is just really shriveled.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

/\/\ His micropeen sort of looks like a poop sticking out from his buttcheeks.

Apparently there's a video of Fernanda blowing Jonathan's remarkably average penis. She accidently went live on Instagram while intending to record a video of it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Who was the one that was pissed the American dude had to pay child support? And she had a kid and complaining that his place was too small for the three of them?

They really seem to play up the gold digger stereotype of the Asian ladies.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
whats the one where its the hot south american girl and the closet case heartland dude. or the one where he takes the girl home to her parents and they play charades.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Hate myself for getting into this show this season with my wife. They definitely have them reenact arguments if they don't happen when a camera is there (see Blondie's fight with her friend in the yard)

Everyone is so dumb, the Indonesian woman is evil, and Fernanda and Jonathan are at least idiots who are mostly on the same page. Everyone else is seriously looking at their relationships with some hosed up perspectives.

Midwest loser literally said he was considering flying to the Middle East and fight ISIS, dude is hardcore depressed and retarded.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My wife DMed Colt on Instagram for a laugh and within 15 minutes he replied and started poo poo talking his fiancé

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

It looks like he's got pubes for facial hair.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Carl Seitan posted:

/\/\ His micropeen sort of looks like a poop sticking out from his buttcheeks.

Apparently there's a video of Fernanda blowing Jonathan's remarkably average penis. She accidently went live on Instagram while intending to record a video of it.

it was just a handy, and he isn't even hard.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

whats the one where its the hot south american girl and the closet case heartland dude. or the one where he takes the girl home to her parents and they play charades.

that's paola. they're having a kid. https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-paola-does-baby-mama-dance-as-due-date-nears/

the charades one was the brazilian i posted about earlier how sad it was she's still with that dude and they got a kid.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

it was just a handy, and he isn't even hard.

I saw a short clip, probably the one you saw. I read there was a full length vid.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

that's paola. they're having a kid. https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-paola-does-baby-mama-dance-as-due-date-nears/

the charades one was the brazilian i posted about earlier how sad it was she's still with that dude and they got a kid.

i mean i am glad the paola one worked out.

what was the full story of the charades rear end in a top hat.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i just looked it up and he met her when she was 12 while on his mission trip.

quote:

“We want to make this very clear,” Alan said in the video. “There was no romantic relation at all when I was on my mission and anyone who thinks that or led to believe that — cause we never said that — it’s absolutely, completely bulls–t.”

“Please, if you want to know the truth — that’s the truth,” Kirlyam added. “We didn’t have anything when we first met, and for like six years after we met. So don’t believe everything you read on the Internet. If you want to know the truth, ask us.”

Their love story goes like this: Kirlyam’s family joined the Mormon church when she was around 11 years old. About a year later, the family met a group of American Mormon missionaries in Brazil, and Alan was part of the group. Kirlyam was about 12 years old and Alan was about 20 years old when he became friends with Kirlyam’s family. Time passed, Alan went to college and dated other people, and Kirlyam dated as well.

they got a son now.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

i just looked it up and he met her when she was 12 while on his mission trip.

they got a son now.

eww. thats so much worse then thinking he is just gross religious nut moron who lives with his mom captain kangaroo and his weird pencil thin dad playing weird party games because a con man made some poo poo up a hundred plus years ago.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 31, 2018

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Another good couple was the Dutch model and the Connecticut milf from last season. Their drama was top notch and you could feel they really despised each other.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Another good couple was the Dutch model and the Connecticut milf from last season. Their drama was top notch and you could feel they really despised each other.

god drat it, what happend. i haven't watched the show in years.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0yb4Xjym8

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

I thoroughly enjoy watching this trainwreck of a show. If you're somehow unaware, it's a (probably entirely scripted if not outright fake) reality show about couples who meet, then use the K1 Visa program to have 90 days to wed.

It's inarguably a bad show, it gives fame and attention to bunch of awful people, and it's the worst excesses of reality TV. But I love watching it.

If you ever want to see a doughy white guy marry a teenager from Brazil, this is the show for you.

We've been binging it. It's hilarious. I went to elementary school with one of the girls on the show which makes it extra hilarious

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread would improve with more pictures.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Can I post that vid of Coltee's dick? There's a picture too.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Burt Sexual posted:

I think this is a summary of the Colt and whoever one?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Sponge Baathist posted:

Can I post that vid of Coltee's dick? There's a picture too.

Do it. I kind of need to see this without searching for "colt from 90 day fiance cock pic"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Fabulousity posted:

I think this is a summary of the Colt and whoever one?

thats most of them though.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

this is the guy that met her when she was 12 while on a mormon mission trip (he was 20 at the time)

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 1, 2019

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Another good pic that I don’t currently have would be the Cheeto finger driving and screaming.

And that scene in particular made me angry unless they cut some part where he was told not to do that. Kalani, the guy was floored by traffic not like a week ago. Unless you told him “don’t take the baby out of the car seat” how is he supposed to know? I mean granted you can kind of reason it out, but I feel like he tried to solve a problem in the best way he knew and then got chewed out like he intentionally chucked the baby traffic.

Then again I guess if these couples communicated well, there wouldn’t be much of a show.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Another good pic that I don’t currently have would be the Cheeto finger driving and screaming.

And that scene in particular made me angry unless they cut some part where he was told not to do that. Kalani, the guy was floored by traffic not like a week ago. Unless you told him “don’t take the baby out of the car seat” how is he supposed to know? I mean granted you can kind of reason it out, but I feel like he tried to solve a problem in the best way he knew and then got chewed out like he intentionally chucked the baby traffic.

Then again I guess if these couples communicated well, there wouldn’t be much of a show.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Lmao I forgot about her Cheeto fingers.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Do it. I kind of need to see this without searching for "colt from 90 day fiance cock pic"

here's the pic he took of his mangled dick

and here's his jerkoff video

Both fall in line with :nms: more than :nws:. You've been warned but that won't stop anyone.

it looks like a burned polish sausage

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Sponge Baathist posted:

here's the pic he took of his mangled dick

and here's his jerkoff video

Both fall in line with :nms: more than :nws:. You've been warned but that won't stop anyone.

it looks like a burned polish sausage

Was expecting Goatse.

Didn't get Goatse.

Would've preferred Goatse.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
feeling significantly better about my terrible penis right now also why would you not take your socks off that is an act of nihilism

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Larissa, stop being such a bitch and get me and my mom some more popcorn. While you're over here you need to take over. Debbie's just mashing it at this point.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Transactional relationships like the ones in this show make me sad. For both parties.

"I am prepared to act as a cook, cleaner, maid, and fuckdoll for basically a stranger who rarely bothers to even learn my language or adapt to any of my cultural practices, because they will provide room and board for me and my child." Sucks arse.

on the same token, "I am so desperate for companionship that I will destroy all of my existing familial relationships, and uproot my entire life to have a stranger who I can barely understand move into my house, and spend money and time I don't have to exclusively keep them happy" also sucks arse.

I know both of those scenarios are cliches, but both are represented on the show.

And these are the ones who go in eyes open. What is worse is the innocents who expect/hope for actual love and are crushed when the man of their dreams is actually a 50 year old living in a suburban rathole piled high with beer cans and cheeto bags, or their blushing bride turns out to be a gold digging harpy constantly demanding more of you than you have to give.

Please forgive the sexism of some of the above sentiments.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

this is the guy that met her when she was 12 while on a mormon mission trip (he was 20 at the time)

What a piece of poo poo.

She married waaaaay down. He must dick her down for Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Salty Josh posted:

What a piece of poo poo.

She married waaaaay down. He must dick her down for Jesus.

Pretty sure marrying an American is in fact marrying up for 99% of the rest of the planet