Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So even putting aside the paid banners (I don't know if I want to yet, but if I do I am leaning Caster or Zerker), I have no idea which banner to roll my free quartz and tickets on. Any suggestions?

Unlucky7 fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jan 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
*looks at my abysmal page count*

*looks at the red caster gems I splurged because of Cas Gil and other Casters during the Christmas lotto*

*looks at Tamamo's skill requirements*

...oh gently caress what have I done to myself.

Solovey
Mar 24, 2009

motive: secret baby

Plutonis posted:

I got a gold saber card and it turns out it was sumanai :negative:

cheer up, there are worse spooks in this game

:negative:

buuuuut on the bright side, gssr gave me exactly what i wanted :toot:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

dogsicle posted:

congrats!

thanks! :)

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

chev at least scales nicely with np levels...unless you're already a few deep :sweatdrop:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Got jack. Don't really plan on rolling deep for a while so I just went ahead and capped all their skills.

NiceAaron
Oct 19, 2003

Devote your hearts to the cause~

Cuntellectual posted:

I have no idea what GSSR banner to roll since they all have a great and a bad result.

Roll on Saber banner for a chance at extra copies of Bedivere. :shepface:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

My GSSR pulls, hell yes I wanted both of this.

And after 8 tickets Musashi came home herself!

Tribladeofchaos fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 1, 2019

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Got both Lalters, meaning Archuria is the only one I need for the full set.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Unlucky7 posted:

So even putting aside the paid banners (I don't know if I want to yet, but if I do I am leaning Caster or Zerker), I have no idea which banner to roll my free quartz and tickets on. Any suggestions?

All the ones up now have some pretty good stuff on them (CasGil, Quetz/Jaguar Warrior, Merlin, Musashi), so you can't really go wrong here. Merlin is probably the most strictly optimal option because he's a ridiculously good support Servant, but if you like the look of one of the others better, follow your heart.

AGGGGH BEES
Apr 28, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I tossed my guranteed roll at the Extra gacha since I'm pretty well set for other classes but a Jack or Jeanne dupe will bothe help out. Got Jack+1.

On the Musashi gacha I got Musashi, Caster Gil, and Astolfo, as well as assorted New Years CEs.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
Rider GSSR had a really quick loading time and I was worried I was going to get NP3 Drake after all, but Ozy saves the day, and now I have the perfect pair for Cleo! Pharaoh team is a go!

Rolled Musashi in a little under 400 quartz, alongside 4 copies of the 5* CE. I might buy another pack or two and try my luck again for NP2 or at least to MLB that gorgeous CE.

No plans to roll again until Valentine's, and then Kiara, Caster Nero and Eresh are the only other banners I'm interested in this year.

Unlucky7 posted:

So even putting aside the paid banners (I don't know if I want to yet, but if I do I am leaning Caster or Zerker), I have no idea which banner to roll my free quartz and tickets on.

Also, I thought I heard something weird: I heard that Nasu, the head Fate writer wants to move away from Fate GO, which is well and good. But then I also heard that he sorta hopes that the next Fate GO chapter isn't as good without him, which seriously seems like a willing mistranslation?

If you like the game enough to ever spend money on it, the GSSRs are the best bang for your buck. In terms of gameplay, the Caster banner is a safer bet than Berserker.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I did two 10 rolls: one on Rider and one for Musashi.

Drake NP2, and Musashi.

:getin:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

My gssr frustration pushed me to finally spend the mats and finish a longtime project.

Dunno what I'll make my next big gimmick project while I wait for MHXX though.

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
Since i'm sorely lacking in riders I decided to roll rider since any roll would be a good roll.

the game decided to bless me with the two most powerful servants possible with not only Medb, but also a bonus Astolfo!

edit: Musashi stopped by to say hi in the very next pull so i'm satisfied.

Ryoga fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jan 1, 2019

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Got Nightingale off the Zerk GSSR. That'll do I think. I now officially have every possible piece I need to buster meme my way through everything this game throws at me!

Shingouryu
Feb 15, 2012
Did the Rider GSSR since I didn't have any of them (I have Iskandar) and got Drake, which was the worst outcome imo. Really wanted Ozy or Quetz because Merlin, but oh well.

Also did 3 10 rolls trying to get Musashi and no go, but I got Caster Gil, Enkidu and Merlin in very few rolls so I'm not going to push my luck.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I did a multi on the Musashi banner, but got nothing good.
Ended up deciding not to pull on any of the GSSR banners, not really anybody I want badly enough to buy the quartz for that I don't already have at least one of.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ATTENTION VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

https://twitter.com/open_choco/status/1079783128867061760/photo/1

With Tamamo Cat's animation update, when she gets stunned by her NP her sprite will change so she's sleeping.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
slep catte makes everything worthwhile

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Gonna save my quarts for the King, and use these 15 tickets rolling for Musashi. Wish me luck, folks.

Fish Cake
Jun 13, 2008

woof

Bakanogami posted:

With Tamamo Cat's animation update, when she gets stunned by her NP her sprite will change so she's sleeping.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
Rolled on the rear end/Ruler banner and got Jack. I woulda been happy with either so that works out.

Then I threw the remainder of my tickets/quartz on the Quetzalcoatl banner... and I guess NP3 Stheno is going to be her new mother :(

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
On the one hand on both my 10 draws I got Black Grail. Twice. And I already had the stupid thing.

On the other hand, I was spooked by Arjuna by my ticket draws (Though I already have Gilgamesh, but that may be looking the gift horse in the mouth)

Still think that whoever came up with Craft Essences is some sort of evil genius.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

Got both Lalters, meaning Archuria is the only one I need for the full set.

There's only one lalter. :colbert:

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Paid Archer GSSR got me NP2 Orion. While I did not get a new character, the extra oomph for Orion is appreciated.

Tickets and three 10-rolls on Musashi banner did not get Musashi, but instead Altera decided to spook me not once but twice in the same roll... I mean, she's new and NP2 so that's cool but not what I was expecting.

Bakanogami posted:

:bignews:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Bakanogami posted:

a kitten on Jul 15, 2017 posted:

Tamamo Cat should stay sprawled out on the ground napping when she's stunned from using her NP. drat it.

worst game ever :mad:

Well, now it's the best game ever i guess. :toot:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Rolled for Xuanzang, got Tamamo, just happy it wasn't another waver dupe. But 10 tickets and 30 quartz got me my Musashi. :toot:

Now to decide whether to start saving for Passionlip/Melty or test my luck on the Old Man.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Cuntellectual posted:

There's only one lalter. :colbert:

You're right, what I meant is I got both Lancer Altrias.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Medb on the GSSR banner for me. My least wanted outcome, but I'm happy with any of them. At least she gets an awesome M. Bison outfit next Summer.

Then I do my Musashi rolls. First 10-roll and well...

I've gone from zero 5* Riders to two in the span of a few minutes. Deep down, I must have never expected to actually get Ozy, because this is the first time I've looked at what mats I need to raise him and holy poo poo is he about to clean me out.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Can I just gush about what an absolutely amazing year it's been for Tamamo fans, for a sec? The year started with an animation update for our beloved fox wife; not just any animation update, though, they gave her two full sets of animations depending on her ascension level. Then throughout the story of the Lostbelts, Tamamo Vitch has been an ever-present factor on the villains side, and there's the looming promise of her getting a banner next year. And now we end things on an animation update for Cat and really good buffs to Cat and OG Tama for what was honestly the weak points in their respective skillsets.

God, it feels GOOD to have a fox wife!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Got Foxy Lady on the caster GSSR, was hoping for Waver for versatility but she should be more than excellent for helping Saberlot and friends murder their way though everything. at least it's not sanzang

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Tamamo fans need to get better taste. I recommend playing literally anything other than Fate Extra.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Got Musashi NP2, also because of the pillar raids and Christmas I was able to get all the materials, QP and embers needed to level her to 90 and 10/10/10 her right away. I also got a MLB first sunrise for her to use. Happy new years 2019 everyone! :D

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Gologle posted:

Tamamo fans need to get better taste. I recommend playing literally anything other than Fate Extra.

:hai:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Gologle posted:

:thunk:

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Got Cu Alter on GSSR who was my target all along. Cool beans. Plus spent 15 tickets for Musashi (I like her but not enough to use my quartz) and whiffed but did get a Lancelot that I finally NP5'd who will be useful during the Skadi era.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'm going to die in a car crash soon. Across 150 quartz spread between Musashi and Lucha-Oneesan's banners I got:
1st roll)Musashi
2nd)Jack spook. (Keep your murderdaughter clothed etc.) Caster GSSR then, I think, for Tamamo or Sanzang.

After a pause to organise some "if Blackbeard is ever in the same room as Jack kill him" protocols:
3rd)Best Snake, Big Snake version
4th)nada
5th)Tamamo-no-Mae spook. Mikon

(Also 3 Taigas for NP4)

Lancer GSSR it is then (got Karna)
Back to the ember mines. Mash, fetch my festive helmet.

serefin99 posted:

:emptyquote:

Gologle posted:

Like Extella? Extra CCC?
Tamamo fans' are people of perfectly fine taste.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

serefin99 posted:

Can I just gush about what an absolutely amazing year it's been for Tamamo fans, for a sec? The year started with an animation update for our beloved fox wife; not just any animation update, though, they gave her two full sets of animations depending on her ascension level. Then throughout the story of the Lostbelts, Tamamo Vitch has been an ever-present factor on the villains side, and there's the looming promise of her getting a banner next year. And now we end things on an animation update for Cat and really good buffs to Cat and OG Tama for what was honestly the weak points in their respective skillsets.

Meanwhile OG Seiba strengthening quest to fix Instinct never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
What