Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i kind of wish that was the last chapter for a while. it's such a wonderful place to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
229, the next chapter, is the last one for daily release.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Kazzy was the evil Niko in disguise all along!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

we're about to find out they didn't call him Kazzy the Massage Therapist for nothing

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Setsuna was right!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

El Burbo posted:

Setsuna was right!

...Huh. No wonder he was seeing Niko everywhere. Knowing that there were like 18 of them running around could pretty quickly get misinterpreted with his memory failing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Venuz Patrol posted:

we're about to find out they didn't call him Kazzy the Massage Therapist for nothing

https://mangadex.org/chapter/511169/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

what an effortless pin, it was nice of kazzy the spine rip-outer to let ohma go like that

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Also an omake chapter - https://mangadex.org/chapter/511170/1

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

And now... We wait.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
See you guys next month :(

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

blueballed by my favorite manga

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Ahahahaha, fantastic. Now we wait.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Kazzy ftw

Hibiki ftw

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Daily Kengan will be missed, but this is a great place for the break.

Now excuse me while I twitch like a fiend.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk-iWj_a-68

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
was poking through the vents on payload? and caught the entire enemy team in one magazine man that felt good

e:well this isnt the right thread but drat i am excited for more Kengan next month

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Whatever happened with Kazuo's kids? They appeared on the island and kind of just dropped off from the storyline

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Whatever happened with Kazuo's kids? They appeared on the island and kind of just dropped off from the storyline

His son the CEO showed up specifically to mend bridges with him and offered offscreen to pay off his debt to Nogi to give Kazuo an out from the tournament if he wanted it. Kazzy was pleased to take it because it would mean Ohma wouldn't keep fighting to kill himself but then Ohma refused to stop.

Since then I assume they're just watching the fights like everyone else, since technically Kazzy's son is going to be affected by the outcome of the tournament as a CEO.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Nogi is the only CEO to bet his business and he had to do that to create the tournament

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Kanos posted:

His son the CEO showed up specifically to mend bridges with him and offered offscreen to pay off his debt to Nogi to give Kazuo an out from the tournament if he wanted it. Kazzy was pleased to take it because it would mean Ohma wouldn't keep fighting to kill himself but then Ohma refused to stop.

Since then I assume they're just watching the fights like everyone else, since technically Kazzy's son is going to be affected by the outcome of the tournament as a CEO.

I caught the first part and kind of assumed the second. It's interesting we've seen more of Suoh lately than either of the Kazuo's kids. I'm sure they'll pop back up by the end

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Jose posted:

Nogi is the only CEO to bet his business and he had to do that to create the tournament

Nobody else is going to lose their business(except maybe gambling girl if she fucks up in the end), but everyone is affected by who the Kengan chairman is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the gambling ceo is definitely going to lose everything eventually, though. what she took away from all this is "tee hee, gambling is easy!".

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the gambling ceo is definitely going to lose everything eventually, though. what she took away from all this is "tee hee, gambling is easy!".

Shes got a talent for it and will get taken under Kazuos wing

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

After Ohma gets jobbed its more likely that she takes him under her wing\

unless she bets everything on Ohma, cause if she does then RIP see you at the soapland

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jan 2, 2019

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

So jobbing = losing fights now? :v:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This is the first time I can see ohma losing since I can see Lemmy making nogi the Kengan chairman anyway since he clearly doesnt want the job

It gives us an ohma Vs gensai fight in the sequel as well

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kanos posted:

I liked the thing with the son offering to pay the debt, because it's the sort of completely logical thing that normally wouldn't happen in a comic like this (or Kazuo would reject the offer for some dumb ~honor~ reason). But in reality the son is filthy rich and there is no good reason why he shouldn't just pay off the debt.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Jose posted:

This is the first time I can see ohma losing since I can see Lemmy making nogi the Kengan chairman anyway since he clearly doesnt want the job

It gives us an ohma Vs gensai fight in the sequel as well

I really doubt Ohma makes it to the sequel

Arbitrary Number
Nov 10, 2012

Mindblast posted:

You say that again, I'll job you good.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Mindblast posted:

That's what I thought until Kuroki kept winning

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

That's what I thought until Kuroki kept winning

Still can't believe even the Fang jobbed to the Ultimate Jobber.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Rhito is mad everyone is rooting for Ohma :3:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
They're continuing to translate it!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/511728/1

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Mraagvpeine posted:

they ran out of volumes. kazzy thought ohma was safe.

BUT IT WAS A FEINT. THEY STILL HAD RAWS

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Niko Style Ultimate Technique: Surprise Scanlation

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God bless Ohma. God bless Gensai. God bless Kazzy. God bless Jun. God bless all these beautiful character.

But God bless Hokuto no Gun most of all, those beautiful bastards.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009