Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bold Robot posted:

Did anyone see Colts dick pic? People are saying he had a micropenis but I cant tell if thats true or just Instagram gossip accounts having fun.

Its in this thread op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
It was posted in this thread and yes it's a micropeen

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Fabulousity posted:

My wife just informed me that she cheated on him between their first and subsequent visits.

Makes her wheeziness and trying to impose her garbage culture and morality on others even funnier/more depressing during the Tunisia scenes.

Morocco, not Tunisia (that was Mohammed), but I find it hilarious that she ended up moving there since he had some sort of criminal ties and couldn't get a US visa.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

https://twitter.com/lmaobye/status/1080508232584572928

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Melania is on 90 day fiance?

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Bape Culture posted:

Its in this thread op

:discourse:

goddamn thats a gross dick

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
colty needs a biggy dicky

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
the definitive ranking of current cast members hotness

olga
fernanda
larissa
ashley
leida (prob would have been above ashley but wedding dress was wicked unflattering yo)
kalani

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
drat, lots of Kalani hate. I will not hear these slanders on my future ex-wife.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

drat, lots of Kalani hate. I will not hear these slanders on my future ex-wife.

This kind of talk got Jose a moderatorship for better or for worse.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

get me HQ! posted:

the definitive ranking of current cast members hotness

olga
fernanda
larissa
ashley
leida (prob would have been above ashley but wedding dress was wicked unflattering yo)
kalani

You think larissa is more attractive than ashley?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Ashley would be more attractive if she wasn't so aggressively suburban trash. When Trump won PA it was because of people like her and her friends.

Although yeah still above Larissa.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Can we not turn this into a "Who would you import?" thread especially since most of ya'll are watching this poo poo because of your wives?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The whole point of the show (and this forum?) is to make fun of everyone, including their appearance.

And lol at the implication that married people can't talk about women on tv.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Pretty sure there was a lot of internet talk that that Colt dick pic was faked - Larissa has made a bunch of comments about him having a big dick/sex drive.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Ashley would be prettier if her makeup and fashion sense wasn't so mid-late 00's.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

jobson groeth posted:

Melania is on 90 day fiance?

she should be

their relationship would have fit in pretty well on this show

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
my favorite show thank you for making a thread op

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

she's big a little bit

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fabulousity posted:

Can we not turn this into a "Who would you import?" thread especially since most of ya'll are watching this poo poo because of your wives?

Lolling at "Who would you import"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

rear end cobra posted:

she's big a little bit

Is that the tubby blonde American young woman who went to North Africa, (Morocco,? Tunisia?), to meet a handsome young guy and she kept trying to hold his hand/kiss in public in a strict muslim country? And she got lovely at him when he tried to explain that you just couldn't do that there.

Also if I am remembering my people correctly, her handsome fiancee tried to cook some good food for her, and she would whinge that it was too spicy/different/etc. and that she wanted her fried chicken and pizza.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

she's big a little bit

his face you can really tell he's in love

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

My Linux Rig posted:

she should be

their relationship would have fit in pretty well on this show

This would make a potentially-excellent 'Funny-or-Die'-esque skit.

christmas boots posted:

The character actor Stephen toblowsky once talked about how the editors of reality shows seem to have the clearest grasp on the different between right and wrongthough he was talking about the real housewives IIRC and his reasoning had something to do with how they never miss a chance to highlight the bad behavior of the subjects

It made me laugh anyway

This has nothing to do with the show, but if you haven't heard The Tobolowsky Files (podcast), it's excellent, and I strongly recommend it. Tobolowsky rules, guy is fantastic.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Celery Face posted:

Anyone else remember that 18 year old homeschooled fundie girl who had 80's hair and was convinced she was some unprecedented talent despite singing like a dying goat. Even though she was in a undoubtedly lovely situation (marrying some creepy older foreign guy who had groomed her since she was 15), it was hard to feel bad for her because she was so smug and annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1g5tRLS2wI

would.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb1kqy-bk_4

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Reality TV and this show in particular make me pray for nuclear armageddon.

Of course, I watch 600lb life, so I will be first in line to accept Atom's warm and loving embrace.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

forbidden dialectics posted:

I dunno, The Family Chantal getting into a loving fistfight with Pedro and them him karate kicking a bowl of pretzels or whatever off of the kitchen table was pretty goddamn cringe. Especially when The Mother Chantal is holding up part of Pedro's underage prostitute sister's weave and looking directly into the camera screaming "YO SOY ES MOOUY MALO. PEDRO ES MOOUY MALO!!"

OK, this is the first time I've seen this outside of reddit, so can you please explain to me why fans of the show talk like this? It just sounds wrong, like we are intentionally talking in broken english. Why does nobody ever say "Chantal's family", or "Chantal's mother". I tried asking over there and just got ignored.

I know reality shows like to force weird slang on people just to make their show more "unique" or whatever like with that weird way survivor fans talk, but this one is just pointlessly bizarre to me.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Because Pedro refers to them as the family Chantal over and over and its hilarious. My favorite scene is when they travel to South America and Pedro takes them to see his grandmother and they refuse to leave their van because they have to walk 50 ft on a dirt road and think they are going to be mauled by wild animals

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Family Colt-ee

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i, a 30-something lady who cancelled two weddings over infidelity, dont care if my 20 year old fuckboy cheats on me while he's still in jamaica, but i will be very disappointed surprised and upset if he does something after he gets the status that is clearly the only reason why he's with me

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
I've watched a large portion of this series in an incredibly confusing out of sequence order - the ones that stuck out with me the most were the couples that seemed mostly functional, like the really nice Mormon guy who married the Russian teen who liked to party back home and the Nigerian guy who made his fiance's son the best man at their wedding. I don't know the resolution to either of those but I hope it worked out for both of them. (I bet it didn't)

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

rear end cobra posted:

i, a 30-something lady who cancelled two weddings over infidelity, dont care if my 20 year old fuckboy cheats on me while he's still in jamaica, but i will be very disappointed surprised and upset if he does something after he gets the status that is clearly the only reason why he's with me

I feel bad because she obviously has NO self-worth left. The guy cheated and admitted it, then tried to act like she forced him to do it. And the whole time she's like "I still love you and want to make this work but you're making it so hard!!!"

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

BrigadierSensible posted:

Also if I am remembering my people correctly, her handsome fiancee tried to cook some good food for her, and she would whinge that it was too spicy/different/etc. and that she wanted her fried chicken and pizza.

If I remember right, eventually she cheated on him.

Also lol when they got into an argument and he just ran up the stairs because he knew she wouldn't be able to follow him.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is that the tubby blonde American young woman who went to North Africa, (Morocco,? Tunisia?), to meet a handsome young guy and she kept trying to hold his hand/kiss in public in a strict muslim country? And she got lovely at him when he tried to explain that you just couldn't do that there.

She was acting like his culture was just like hers but with funny accents even with everyone telling her differently. All the food I saw them with looked good and I'd be all for giving it a try.

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Because Pedro refers to them as “the family Chantal” over and over and it’s hilarious. My favorite scene is when they travel to South America and Pedro takes them to see his grandmother and they refuse to leave their van because they have to walk 50 ft on a dirt road and think they are going to be mauled by wild animals

Mauled by wild dogs and militia if I'm remembering right. They were really determined to not like his family at all like when they were served chicken feet and necks insisted it was some kind of voodoo thing instead of some cultures just make more use of a chicken than us.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

M_Sinistrari posted:

All the food I saw them with looked good
It was hilarious seeing them force her to eat the sheep head.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

eleven extra elephants posted:

I've watched a large portion of this series in an incredibly confusing out of sequence order - the ones that stuck out with me the most were the couples that seemed mostly functional, like the really nice Mormon guy who married the Russian teen who liked to party back home

lol when he tried to take her salsa dancing

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

baw posted:

lol when he tried to take her salsa dancing

That couple had a baby that caused some more mysteries

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/6kx5lo/aleksandras_daughter/

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I'm ashamed that I'm able to follow the conversation but chalk me up as another person who knows way too much about this show because of their wife.

Pedro did nothing wrong.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
okay pedro did a lot of things wrong but he was in the right when he got in a fist fight with his fiance's brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I love Pedros sweet gaming rig.