Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Outrail posted:

Unless you're going bristle first. Gotta be positive you know what you're doing in that case.

Thought this was in the, "how SA has ruined you", thread at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

madeintaipei posted:

Lol :(

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lolling irl

*stands up from between stirrups, pushes glasses up nose* Mm-hmm, yup. That's definitely beefy. I'm gonna write you a prescription to de-beef your party hole.

I'm thinking Arby's.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
The all-new Arby's Beef Curtain, dripping with horsey sauce.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Brought to you by Mrs. Hands?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pirate Radar posted:

Brought to you by Mrs. Hands?

I wondered why the horse was wearing a mourning veil...

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

hey now, that video was private

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

*arbys voice

“Get real BV, bitch!”

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

Gotta clean it out occasionally

That's what celery is for.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

mike12345 posted:

Matched with a woman on okc who says she's 7 feet tall. And curvy. Her pictures only shows her top half, standing next to a guy that's like 3 heads shorter. Lol I really wanna see this.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hachi machi

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Who What Now posted:

It's basically a fancy medical term that means "You throw up a lot and we don't really know why. It's probably psychosomatic, so good luck with that."

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

stop reading your own posts

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Gatdamn

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

lmao

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:wink:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

madeintaipei posted:

I'm not known for asking questions I'll actually want the answers for, but here goes.

What the hell are you talking about.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

halleys comet posted:

Yeah i was really frustrated at ScrewAttack's (?) Jotaro vs. Kenshiro fight (??) so it was great to see Vinesauce Joel (???) rip them a new one in his playthrough of Undertale (????)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm not known for asking questions I'll actually want the answers for, but here goes.

What the hell are you talking about.

Check out the concept of "bug catchers."

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Outrail posted:

Need to be determined to lose a toothbrush up there. Kinda impressed.

Unless you're going bristle first. Gotta be positive you know what you're doing in that case.

I've always wondered what the reaction would be if you went to the hospital with like a broken arm or something and when the doctor asks how it happened you reply "Well doc I was trying to shove a toilet brush up my rear end bristle end first and things don't go like I planned."

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
"So, how did you break your arm?"
"Well doc, I was at home and I had some spare time so I decided to put things in my rear end. Toilet brushes, cucumbers, wine bottles, a bed post. When I finished shooting my load into my fireplace, I got up and to go to the bathroom. I slipped on the stairs on the way there and that fall broke my arm."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Improbable Lobster posted:

"So, how did you break your arm?"
"Well doc, I was at home and I had some spare time so I decided to put things in my rear end. Toilet brushes, cucumbers, wine bottles, a bed post. When I finished shooting my load into my fireplace, I got up and to go to the bathroom. I slipped on the stairs on the way there and that fall broke my arm."

The old veteran nurse grumbles under her breathe about being sick of hearing the same old excuses.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Bluedeanie posted:

I believe it is bug chasers our naive friends are looking for.

Adult Illiteracy
Oct 10, 2012
gently caress's sake is everybody just gonna titter into their fans

some people get hot and bothered thinking about contracting STIs. There's a saga where goons found a forum for this fetish (I think AIDS specifically) and the phrase 'pos my neg hole' was retrieved for our shared distress.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Bluedeanie posted:

What the hell bug you gonna catch with a toothbrush up you bung hole???

Colon caries?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

Colon caries?

Same word, different cavity.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

food court bailiff posted:

I believe it is bug chasers our naive friends are looking for.

bug chasers evolve into bug catchers.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Captain Monkey posted:

bug chasers evolve into bug catchers.

Who like shorts, because they're comfy and easy to wear.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Colon caries?
Cavity cavities.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tony Snark posted:

I've always wondered what the reaction would be if you went to the hospital with like a broken arm or something and when the doctor asks how it happened you reply "Well doc I was trying to shove a toilet brush up my rear end bristle end first and things don't go like I planned."

"Well doc I was just walking down the street and these dogs started chasing me because they could smell the beef jerky stored in my shoes, so I tried to jump over a fence but my hands were all slippery due to my pee/cum cologne"

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

What’s up, insomniacs? It’s time to play everyone’s favorite game! Guess! The! Thread!

poverty goat posted:

if you pick the right cafe in rome you can sit and watch families of gypsies pickpocket tourists for a living all day. their kids will pick your pockets while the parents distract you asking for money. it's not strictly a racist caricature, it's a real thing in their culture that you can observe in the wild all over europe.

Oooh, that’s a spicy one! There’s nothing quite like anecdotal evidence to justify racist stereotypes, am I right? Perhaps this one comes from D&D? Here’s a hint: it’s actually from GBS! Well, go ahead. Guess the thread!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
They're not wrong though, I used to do the same thing in spain. My little cousins made me a ton of money.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Spanish Manlove posted:

They're not wrong though, I used to do the same thing in spain. My little cousins made me a ton of money.

Heeeeeere we go

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Having played Fable 2 I feel I can speak with authority that gypsies are just fun loving dancing buddies who will quickly fall in love with you if you make your dog do tricks and fart loudly and enthusiastically.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Ariong posted:

What’s up, insomniacs? It’s time to play everyone’s favorite game! Guess! The! Thread!

Oooh, that’s a spicy one! There’s nothing quite like anecdotal evidence to justify racist stereotypes, am I right? Perhaps this one comes from D&D? Here’s a hint: it’s actually from GBS! Well, go ahead. Guess the thread!

He is literally describing reality

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ariong posted:

Your Gay Uncle posted:

If you want to see a European person go from 0 to Final Solution in 2.5 seconds just ask “Hey what do you think about Travelers”?

Yeah, yeah, they probably meant "Roma" instead of "Travelers," you get the point.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Gay Horney posted:

He is literally describing reality

Your Gay Uncle posted:

If you want to see a European person go from 0 to Final Solution in 2.5 seconds just ask Hey what do you think about Travelers?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
I have a bunch of romanian friends, i would not recommend starting a conversation about this with them

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

yeah I eat rear end posted:

also I didn't remember asking for and clicking on colt's dick pics last night on account of drinking way too much, and I regret it even more that I clicked on them again this morning.
This made me look for the pic and click it, I don't know why.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

PYF is a cool subforum because you'll get people posting things like "Look at this stupid racist!" and the very next post will be some goon busting in to say "Actually, racism is good and I like it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
pyf/gbs crossover-world is getting weird