Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'm the neo-nazi necklace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

69-420-666
that's my dick size in nm.

Why is your dick a weird size in New Mexico?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I'm the eye contact with his own reflection

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Somfin posted:

I'm the eye contact with his own reflection

gah, what the gently caress

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

gah, what the gently caress

It's the best way to get the serial killer look. It takes a bit of effort to look at the camera lens if you're not used to it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

jobson groeth posted:

It's the best way to get the serial killer look. It takes a bit of effort to look at the camera lens if you're not used to it.

There's a broke/woke/bespoke for looking into the camera / looking at your screen / looking at your reflection but I'm not quite sure which direction it should go

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin posted:

There's a broke/woke/bespoke for looking into the camera / looking at your screen / looking at your reflection but I'm not quite sure which direction it should go

Broke is definitely the dirty mirror selfie.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She's got a big girl camera. That makes it OK.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

umm thats ECTOPLASM dude

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like how chuds and AUG are pretty much the same thing these days.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

text me a vag pic posted:

umm thats ECTOPLASM dude

Yeah there's ..uh... ectoplasm everywhere in my bathroom too...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

drat she made him get his nipples punched in the wrong way too.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Something tells me this is just an arcane way to show off your fetish in daylight.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Lol I hope she still divorced him after that

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Coxswain Balls posted:

I'm the neo-nazi necklace

I mean, the "White girls" on it's own line already told you all you needed to know.

The necklace just doubles down on the "racist who thinks entirely too highly of his 'nordic' heritage" vibe.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Lol "disrespectul"

She even made him go to a lovely tattoo artist

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Lol I hope she still divorced him after that

:hai:

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

I can't tell if the desired look here is Anders Breivik or Norman Stansfield, but I've got a worrying feeling the answer is 'both'.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Scathach posted:

Lol "disrespectul"

She even made him go to a lovely tattoo artist

“Deciever”

I before E except after C, dude

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

twistedmentat posted:

When I see really fat people from the past, I cannot imagine how they got that way. They must eat tons and tons of food, as there wouldn't be food full of empty calories a century ago as there is today.

Of course there was. There is nothing new about our current death foods. The only difference is ha supermarkets have made them ubiquitous, and more accessible than the foods that were staples 100 years ago. If you wanted to get fat in 1900, you could have done so in the same fashion as today's fats, except you had to do a bit more work o find that food, or have somebody make your potato chips from scratch.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

steinrokkan posted:

Of course there was. There is nothing new about our current death foods. The only difference is ha supermarkets have made them ubiquitous, and more accessible than the foods that were staples 100 years ago. If you wanted to get fat in 1900, you could have done so in the same fashion as today's fats, except you had to do a bit more work o find that food, or have somebody make your potato chips from scratch.

The cost differential per calorie is remarkable.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Someone I know who is very active in reconciliation efforts here was invited to a debate at my university between him and some chud pro-John A McDonald statue dude. He called on it to be cancelled and wrote a letter to the president of the university about how inviting that guy's views to be spoken on stage validates them, it's shames the university, and sets reconciliation efforts back. The event has been cancelled but it's too little too late for some. loving :decorum: Why does Canada have to copy every dipshit thing the US does.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

AlbieQuirky posted:

The cost differential per calorie is remarkable.

You'll notice that the people in the picture are well dressed gentlemen. I don't think money was an issue.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/pottermore/status/1081242428105998336?s=21

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Picnic Princess posted:

Someone I know who is very active in reconciliation efforts here was invited to a debate at my university between him and some chud pro-John A McDonald statue dude. He called on it to be cancelled and wrote a letter to the president of the university about how inviting that guy's views to be spoken on stage validates them, it's shames the university, and sets reconciliation efforts back. The event has been cancelled but it's too little too late for some. loving :decorum: Why does Canada have to copy every dipshit thing the US does.

I'm confused. The reconciliation guy asked to cancel the event? Or the McDonald Stan?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

I'm confused. The reconciliation guy asked to cancel the event? Or the McDonald Stan?

Reconciliation guy. He didn't want to give any shred of credibility to the chud and figured it would just turn into a shitshow with protests and no resolution, just arguing and causing a greater divide.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

Reconciliation guy. He didn't want to give any shred of credibility to the chud and figured it would just turn into a shitshow with protests and no resolution, just arguing and causing a greater divide.

he would be correct. no platforming biggots is the way to go, and it works.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
anyone have that horrid picture of a fleshlight and, like, chicken bones?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Treason onesies are a new wrinkle.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That man appears to have been rendered in gouache, and is gauche besides

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Head Bee Guy posted:

anyone have that horrid picture of a fleshlight and, like, chicken bones?

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

That... Actually looks good

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
It's the clit piercing isn't it

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

This looks dangerously close to an old friend of mine. Haven't spoken to him in about 18-19 years though. He was... awkward occasionally, but still an alright guy. I hope this isn't him and just some random Scandinavian fellow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That guy looks obsessed with Metallica

I had 2 friends who looked like that and both thought Metallica was the only good music to ever exist in the history of humanity.