Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Bicyclops posted:

The most successful Dalek comic is a prop comic who just throws dolls of Thal children up in the air and yells "EXTERMINATE!" while he shoots them.

One tried dressing up as the Doctor for a skit and got shot to pieces

The crowd of course found it hysterical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Cybermen, however, are the worst hecklers.

"CYBERMEN DO NOT REQUIRE 'AIRPLANE FOOD'."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The Cybermen comedians are actually the ones who did all those Youtube edits of Adric's death scene with funny music edited over the credits.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Bicyclops posted:

The most successful Dalek comic is a prop comic who just throws dolls of Thal children up in the air and yells "EXTERMINATE!" while he shoots them.

I think Dalek Gallagher has better politics than real Gallagher at this point.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

MONDASIAN CYBERMEN SURVIVE LIKE THIS BUT LUMIC CYBERMEN SURVIVE LIKE THIS
THIS DISUNITY MUST BE RESOLVED
WE WILL SURVIVE
WE WILL SURVIVE
WE WILL SURVIVE
WE WILL SURVIVE

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

DoctorWhat posted:

I think Dalek Gallagher has better politics than real Gallagher at this point.

I'm pretty sure Gallagher's attempts at comedy would make a Dalek blush, reconsider its life choices, and become a companion to the Doctor.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

The Cybermen comedians are actually the ones who did all those Youtube edits of Adric's death scene with funny music edited over the credits.

Is that a thing?

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

So much a thing that the originals have been taken down from Youtube and you have to go somewhere else to find them

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5icslv

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bicyclops posted:

An alien named Sylvester McMonkey McBean lands on the planet every couple hundred years and offers some Daleks more superiority by painting them a different color for the low price of 20 credits each, resulting in a Dalek class war that lasts until his next visit.

I imagine they have occasional visits to the Leisure Hive and stop off at the IKEA on Vortis on their way home (if the bus driver's happy to do it).

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I always like to think about exactly how the Dalek Parliament worked, since the "Opposition" would consist of either immediately agreeing that EXTERMINATING ALL INFERIOR BEINGS is a fine idea, or oppose it with a counter bill of EXTERMINATE ALL INFERIOR BEINGS BUT I DON'T KNOW MAKE IT HURT MORE OR SOMETHING.

The Dalek Whip must be so goddamn bored.

Davros1 posted:

I do like to imagine that when they get bored, they decide to go find Davros wherever he's hiding just to bully him.

I love it in Journey's End when the Doctor notices that Davros (who is in the middle of a rant) is kind of tucked away under guard, and refers to him as the weird uncle the Daleks keep in the basement :allears:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I love it in Journey's End when the Doctor notices that Davros (who is in the middle of a rant) is kind of tucked away under guard, and refers to him as the weird uncle the Daleks keep in the basement :allears:

Specifically, he concludes by saying that Davros is their pet.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

s10 seems to be on uk netflix finally

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

s10 seems to be on uk netflix finally

They advertised s10 arriving months ago, and then only put up Dr Mysterio, which is dreadful.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Specifically, he concludes by saying that Davros is their pet.

Supreme Dalek all carrying Davros around in its handbag :3:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

HE IS OUR SUPPORT KALED

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
One of the best Scenes We'd Like to See from Mock the Week was Frankie Boyle's "THIS POEM IS CALLED DAFFODILS. EXTERMINATE DAFFODILS!" Dalek poetry reading.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Internet, I call forth your power!
Let's T_Roll.

I have actually had dinner with Colin in a Chinese restaurant but I can't remember if he had the prawn crackers.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
So, uh, what about the Dalek bits in Siberia and the Southern Pacific?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TinTower posted:

One of the best Scenes We'd Like to See from Mock the Week was Frankie Boyle's "THIS POEM IS CALLED DAFFODILS. EXTERMINATE DAFFODILS!" Dalek poetry reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbUqsZlDErg&t=1377s

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

So, uh, what about the Dalek bits in Siberia and the Southern Pacific?

This is what triggered the TARDIS alarm and got the Doctor's attention in the first place.

The Doctor posted:

Something, or some things, non-terrestrial, are attempting a spatial shift. I'm homing in on the convergence pattern.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Jerusalem posted:

This is what triggered the TARDIS alarm and got the Doctor's attention in the first place.

I was really hoping the girl with her ancestors axe would turn up again in the episode.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Aaaaaaah. That makes sense.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"You have my archeology skills!"
"And my axe!"
"And my oven, with a built in microwave!"