Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Cheap, Affordable, and Tasty!
Wrap me in rice like you would with your mother.

Round Two. The stakes have never been higher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Thanos will gently caress the gauntlet.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Greetings OP. May you live in harmony and contentment. I refuse to back your foolish plot to see a bad film.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Thanos is an alien being. Is it not entirely possible that his penis is shaped like a hand?

The heroes think they've defeated Thanos by cutting of his hands. Imagine their shock when he drops his trousers to once gain wield the gauntlet.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Honestly man, at this point, I could give a gently caress.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

oh man you think spider-man is gonna be okay

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Honestly man, at this point, I could give a gently caress.

Like you care at this point to give a gently caress and see it or like gently caress this.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
I for one am looking forward to another thread of people complaining about how this is the only place they can discuss movies while the Blockbuster Video thread about the same movie is less than a page long.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Thanos is an alien being. Is it not entirely possible that his penis is shaped like a hand?

The heroes think they've defeated Thanos by cutting of his hands. Imagine their shock when he drops his trousers to once gain wield the gauntlet.

Extremely human-centric to assume that his hands aren't already penises.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
better than mam of steel

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Any predictions on the quality of the quips in this movie?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Gorn Myson posted:

Any predictions on the quality of the quips in this movie?

En pointe

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
And the tension?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

ALFbrot posted:

And the tension?

Nigh-unbearable.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I’m excited for three years of build-up to be resolved with “Mr. Stark” “Captain”

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Timby posted:

Nigh-unbearable.

But none of it will be as good as Thor telling Hulk he’s a bad friend, the most heart-breaking moment in all of cinema.

garycoleisgod
Sep 27, 2004
Boo
The title of this thread will only be true for me if I hear that Blade is in the movie and he's the one to defeat Thanos.

Give the people the Daywalker already marvel, what's the hold up? The avengers would have won in infinity war if Blade was there.

I will accept either Snipes or Sticky Fingaz, I am not picky.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

garycoleisgod posted:

The title of this thread will only be true for me if I hear that Blade is in the movie and he's the one to defeat Thanos.

Give the people the Daywalker already marvel, what's the hold up? The avengers would have won in infinity war if Blade was there.

I will accept either Snipes or Sticky Fingaz, I am not picky.

Snipes claims he's already had a few meetings with Marvel about reprising Blade.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

did he promise to open his eyes this time?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

banned from Starbucks posted:

did he promise to open his eyes this time?

You never give them everything in the first round of negotiations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Timby posted:

Nigh-unbearable.

I'm not sure I can go for another round of will-they-or-won't-they with Tony and Steve.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Can't wait. Gonna be fun. gently caress you.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

For every fun you don't have I'll have three

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
I just saw Infinity War on Netflix, is the Captain Marvel movie required viewing before Endgame?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

jet sanchEz posted:

I just saw Infinity War on Netflix, is the Captain Marvel movie required viewing before Endgame?

...ultimately it doesn't really matter cause none of it matters and I'm pretty sure her movie won't make an ounce of difference in Infinity War Endgame. She probably won't even be the same character.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's like SVU but without Raul Esparza, all you really have to know going into any particular episode is that they're cops

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Pirate Jet posted:

But none of it will be as good as Thor telling Hulk he’s a bad friend, the most heart-breaking moment in all of cinema.
I'm just hoping we hit a moment of philosophical and cinematic beauty equivilent to the Vision's speech to Ultron at the end of Avengers 2.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

jet sanchEz posted:

Absolutely. It will be the honest spirit of a young orphan, Billy Batson, which convinces Thanos to undo The Dustenning.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Gatts posted:

Like you care at this point to give a gently caress and see it or like gently caress this.

I doubt I will even see it.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Cap'n America and Tony Stark better die. They better.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

Finished, it’s finished, nearly finished, it must be nearly finished. Grain upon grain, one by one, and one day, suddenly, there’s a heap, a little heap, the impossible heap. I can’t be punished any more.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I really don't care about Marvel movies but so help me God I will bathe in Chris Evans's blood before the day is out.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

All I care about is that the teaser appears to confirm a comic book scene where Thanos becomes a farmer.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I simply cannot stand the tension of the unresolved Vision-Scarlet Witch whirlwind romance.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
I will not see this and you can't make me.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

porfiria posted:

Cap'n America and Tony Stark better die. They better.

Divine the future via their contracts.

But yeah I'm sure both of them will die heroically and mend their Civil War angst in process because this IS THE MCU AND EVERYTHING MATTERS IT'S ALL CONNECTED AAAAAAAAA

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Unfortunately OP I only have a limited amount of attention to give to big dumb blockbusters, and Godzilla is getting all of this year's allotment.

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Cheap, Affordable, and Tasty!
Wrap me in rice like you would with your mother.

Zartosht posted:

Unfortunately OP I only have a limited amount of attention to give to big dumb blockbusters, and Godzilla is getting all of this year's allotment.

You will still most likely get dragged to see this Box Office Killer.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Spam Musubi posted:

You will still most likely get dragged to see this Box Office Killer.

Sure, if your friends suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Endgame will probably only make about half of what Infinity War made to be honest.