Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Well, not really. After a ten-episode series and a special for New Year's Day, we're getting another year with NO DOCTOR WHO. For the record, RTD produced 12 episodes per calendar year and Moffat produced 10.5 episodes per calendar year.

Now that we've got that out of the way, how was the past series? I'd categorize it as 'terminally fine'. Despite the bold decisions, there weren't any jaw-dropping moments that made you say 'Oh my God!', for better or worse. The Doctor's character was defined as an eternal optimist, Ryan and Graham bonded as grandfather and grandson, and Yas also traveled on the TARDIS. In my humble opinion, season 37 tried really hard to be Doctor Who. Alas, it felt like a show TRYING to be Doctor Who, and not Doctor Who proper. The actors played their parts to the best of their ability, don't get me wrong, but the writing took very few chances, if any, with conflict resolution. Instead, half the season relied on making humans the REAL villains. At least we got an interesting Dalek story!

Were there good moments? Oh, definitely. Were there moments that made me roll my eyes? About the same amount. We had a perfectly average season of Doctor Who. :geno:

So, now what? Well, there's new OLD Doctor Who, in the form of an animated reconstruction of the Macra Terror coming in March. Plus, with the Thirteen Doctor officially doing things on the show, tie-in material such as books and comics will now feature her and the fam. Of course, there's always Big Finish, but we'll get to that in a second. Other than that, there's jack poo poo!

The previous thread can be found here. Now for the formalities.

NO SPOILERS
By edict of the moderators, this is a SPOILER-FREE ZONE. Other than backstage stuff (hiring people), DO NOT POST SPOILERS. AT ALL. Even if the Washington Post reveals video of Donald Trump handing a big stack of government secrets to Vladimir Putin and one of the papers is labeled 'Martha Jones is a Rutan', DON'T POST IT HERE. If you must post about spoilers, go to the spoiler thread. Episode titles can be spoiler-y, so use discretion when discussing episodes yet to air. For example, 'Hide' doesn't spoil anything, but 'OH poo poo IT'S THE DALEKS' does.

WHERE DO I START?
Good news! This past series is a good place to start, beginning with The Woman Who Fell to Earth. If you want to watch the original series, there are plenty of places to start. You COULD start with An Unearthly Child and watch everything in chronological order. You could also watch individual serials of all the Doctors and determine which you like the best. Keep in mind, don't shotgun a whole Hartnell or Troughton in one go, or else you'll get complacent. Those 60's episodes are meant to be seen one at a time, and if you only just rented the DVD, wait a few hours between episodes.

The most popular serials for the original series you can jump into are:

First Doctor: An Unearthly Child, The Aztecs
Second Doctor: The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Enemy of the World
Third Doctor: Spearhead from Space, Carnival of Monsters
Fourth Doctor: Pyramids of Mars, The Robots of Death
Fifth Doctor: Kinda, Frontios
Sixth Doctor: Vengeance on Varos, Revelation of the Daleks
Seventh Doctor: Dragonfire, Remembrance of the Daleks

WHERE CAN I WATCH DOCTOR WHO?
If you're an American, you're in luck! You can watch the original run of Doctor Who both on TV (Retro TV and some PBS stations) and online (via BritBox*)! Canadians get BritBox, too. If you're not North American scum, I'm sorry but you'll have to buy or rent the episodes on DVD.

For the current run:

ON TELEVISION
UK - BBC One (first run), W
USA - BBC America (first run), most PBS stations
Canada - CTV Sci-Fi Channel
Australia - ABC (first run), ABC ME, Syfy

STREAMING
UK - BBC iPlayer, Netflix
USA - Prime Video (moving to HBO Max in 2020)
Canada - Crave
Australia - Stan, Prime Video

*Day of the Daleks, Planet of the Daleks, the Five Doctors, Resurrection of the Daleks, Revelation of the Daleks, and Remembrance of the Daleks are not available, along with almost every serial missing at least one episode.

SHOULD I BUY THE DVDs AND BLU-RAYs?
Just for the bonus features alone.

THE NOT-AT-ALL BRIEF GUIDE TO BIG FINISH
There are literally thousands of Doctor Who and Doctor Who-related audio dramas released by Big Finish Productions. This is not a post telling you what audio dramas to listen to, because everyone has an opinion that is different from everyone else (some people like Minuet in Hell, believe it or not). This is a post telling you the basic info on the different series of titles there are. I'm only covering ongoing ranges, since devoting a paragraph to the Stage Plays seems a bit silly. If you're wondering why I'm about to spend a good portion of the OP about audio dramas, you are clearly new to the Doctor Who thread.

The Monthly Range
Since 1999, Big Finish have released, on a consistent basis, mostly standalone stories featuring the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh (formerly including Eighth) Doctors. Up to 247th(!) release this month.

The Fourth Doctor Adventures
Tom Baker gets his own line of releases.

The Seventh Doctor: The New Adventures
Hey, remember the Virgin New Adventures? These take place during those! No, I don't know how to find cheap copies of those books.

The Eighth Doctor Adventures / Dark Eyes / Doom Coalition / The Eighth Doctor - The Time War / Ravenous
Paul McGann's Doctor also gets his own line. Goons love 'em.

The Tenth Doctor Adventures
David Tennant reprises his role in mini-seasons every chance he can get, and the results are very RTD-like. In a good way!

The Companion Chronicles / The Early Adventures
This is important: SOME OF THESE ARE NOT AUDIO DRAMAS. These are "enhanced audiobooks" for the most part, which means that one person does all the parts while another gives narration, but also contains sound effects and music cues. The Companion Chronicles originally were one-handers, but now may contain small casts, which the Early Adventure always have.

The Ones with Fake Doctors
The First Doctor Adventures, the Third Doctor Adventures, and the Doctor Chronicles feature people who are not the original actors playing the roles of the title Doctor. If you're OK with that, by all means give them a try.

Spinoffs
There are a ton of these, ranging from good (I, Davros) to who gives a poo poo (anything involving a companion from the audio series).

THE DISCORD
Here it is. The future is now!

FINALLY, let's take a look back....all the way to ten years ago! Or maybe 45?

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Why have they cast another tall and curly-haired Doctor with a big nose? It's lazy and safe casting - Baker is just Pertwee-lite! Besides he's far too young, he's barely 40! He probably hasn't finished off paying his mortgage yet.

Barry Letts-us-down AGAIN!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
DALEKS DO NOT READ OPS

this much is obvious

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I feel it's disingenuous to not list the War Doctor in the OP

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yaz is good because it's very telling that despite becoming a woman herself and finding two other companions she's clearly far more interested in, the Doctor can't get over her centuries-old predilection for young British women.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Davros1 posted:

I feel it's disingenuous to not list the War Doctor in the OP

Again, not an ongoing series.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

daleks don't look at explosions

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

Again, not an ongoing series.

It was for a while and still would be!

(And he still has more eps than Tennant!)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

As always, shameless self-advertising: An index of the write-ups I've done for all the Revival Episodes so far, as well as the (distressingly large number) of Big Finish Audios I've listened to so far.

Be warned that most of the television write-ups feature a number of spoilers for future episodes as well, as they were all written months or years after I saw them on original airing. Audio write-ups may also feature references to episodes of the show, both classic and revival.

Television
8th Doctor - TV Movie: The Enemy Within | The Night of the Doctor
War Doctor - The Day of the Doctor
9th Doctor - Rose | The End of the World | The Unquiet Dead | Aliens of London/World War 3 | Dalek | The Long Game | Father's Day | The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances | Boom Town | Bad Wolf | The Parting of the Ways
10th Doctor - The Christmas Invasion | New Earth | Tooth and Claw | School Reunion | The Girl in the Fireplace | Rise of the Cybermen/The Age of Steel | The Idiot's Lantern | The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit | Love and Monsters | Fear Her | Army of Ghosts | Doomsday | The Runaway Bride | Smith & Jones | The Shakespeare Code | Gridlock | Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks | The Lazarus Experiment | 42 | Human Nature/The Family of Blood | Blink | Utopia | The Sound of Drums | The Last of the Time Lords | Time Crash | Voyage of the Damned | Partners in Crime | The Fires of Pompeii | Planet of the Ood | The Sontaran Stratagem/The Poison Sky | The Doctor's Daughter | The Unicorn and the Wasp | Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead | Midnight | Turn Left | The Stolen Earth/Journey's End | The Next Doctor | Planet of the Dead | Waters of Mars | The End of Time
11th Doctor - The Eleventh Hour | The Beast Below | Victory of the Daleks | Time of Angels/Flesh & Stone | The Vampires of Venice | Amy's Choice | The Hungry Earth/Cold Blood | Vincent and the Doctor | The Lodger | The Pandorica Opens | The Big Bang | A Christmas Carol | The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon | The Curse of the Black Spot | The Doctor's Wife | The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People | A Good Man Goes To War | Let's Kill Hitler | Night Terrors | The Girl Who Waited | The God Complex | Closing Time | The Wedding of River Song | The Doctor, The Widow & The Wardrobe | Asylum of the Daleks | Dinosaurs on a Spaceship | A Town Called Mercy | The Power of Three | The Angels Take Manhattan | The Snowmen | The Bells of Saint John | The Rings of Akhaten | Cold War | Hide | Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS | The Crimson Horror | Nightmare in Silver | The Name of the Doctor | The Day of the Doctor | The Time of the Doctor
12th Doctor - Deep Breath | Into the Dalek | Robot of Sherwood | Listen | Time Heist | The Caretaker | Kill the Moon | Mummy on the Orient Express | Flatline | In the Forest of the Night | Dark Water | Death in Heaven | Last Christmas | The Magician's Apprentice | The Witch's Familiar | Under the Lake/Before the Flood | The Girl Who Died | The Woman Who Lived | The Zygon Invasion | The Zygon Inversion | Sleep No More | Face the Raven | Heaven Sent | Hell Bent | The Husbands of River Song |The Return of Doctor Mysterio | The Pilot | Smile | Thin Ice | Knock Knock | Oxygen | Extremis | The Pyramid at the End of the World | The Lie of the Land | Empress of Mars | The Eaters of Light | World Enough and Time | The Doctor Falls | Twice Upon A Time
13th Doctor - The Woman Who Fell to Earth | The Ghost Monument | Rosa | Arachnids in the UK | The Tsuranga Conundrum | Demons of the Punjab | Kerblam! | The Witchfinders | It Takes You Away | The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos | Resolution

Television Gifs
William Hartnell | Patrick Troughton | Jon Pertwee | Tom Baker | Peter Davison | Colin Baker | Sylvester McCoy | Paul McGann | Christopher Eccleston | David Tennant | Matt Smith | Peter Capaldi | Jodie Whittaker

Audios
4th Doctor Adventures - Season One
5th Doctor - Phantasmagoria | The Land of the Dead | Red Dawn | Winter for the Adept | The Mutant Phase | Loup-Garoux/The Eye of the Scorpion | Primeval | The Church and the Crown | Nekromanteia | Creatures of Beauty | Omega | The Axis of Insanity | The Roof of the World | The Game | Three's a Crowd | The Council of Nicaea | Singularity | The Kingmaker | The Gathering/The Veiled Leopard | Circular Time | Renaissance of the Daleks | Exotron | Son of the Dragon | The Mind's Eye | The Bride of Peladon | The Haunting of Thomas Brewster | The Boy That Time Forgot | Time Reef | The Judgement of Isskar | The Destroyer of Delights | The Chaos Pool
6th Doctor - Whispers of Terror | The Marian Conspiracy | The Spectre of Lanyon Moor | The Apocalypse Element | The Holy Terror | Bloodtide | Project: Twilight | The One Doctor | ...ish | The Sandman | Jubilee | Doctor Who and the Pirates | Project: Lazarus | Davros | The Wormery | Arrangements for War | Medicinal Purposes | The Juggernauts | Catch-1782 | Thicker Than Water | Pier Pressure | The Nowhere Place | The Reaping | Year of the Pig | I.D | The Wishing Beast | 100 | The Condemned | Assassin in the Limelight | The Doomwood Curse | Brotherhood of the Daleks | Return of the Krotons | The Raincloud Man | Patient Zero | Paper Cuts | Blue Forgotten Planet
7th Doctor - The Fearmonger | The Genocide Machine | The Fires of Vulcan | The Shadow of the Scourge | Dust Breeding | Colditz | The Rapture | Bang-Bang-a-Boom! | The Dark Flame | Project: Lazarus | Flip-Flop | Master | The Harvest | Dreamtime | Unregenerate! | Live 34 | Night Thoughts | The Settling | Red | No Man's Land | Nocturne | Valhalla | Frozen Time | The Dark Husband | The Death Collectors | Kingdom of Silver | Forty-Five | The Magic Mousetrap | Enemy of the Daleks | The Angel of Scutari
8th Doctor - Storm Warning | Sword of Orion | The Stones of Venice | Minuet in Hell | Invaders from Mars | The Chimes of Midnight | Seasons of Fear | Embrace the Darkness | The Time of the Daleks | Neverland | Zagreus | Scherzo/The Creed of Kromon | The Natural History of Fear | The Twilight Kingdom Faithstealer/The Last/Caerdroia/The Next Life | Terror Firma | Scaredy Cat | Other Lives | Time Works | Something Inside | Memory Lane | Absolution | The Girl Who Never Was | The Company of Friends
8th Doctor Adventures Blood of the Daleks | The Horror of Glam Rock | Immortal Beloved | Phobos | No More Lies | Human Resources | Dead London | Max Warp | Brave New Town | The Skull of Sobek | Grand Theft Cosmos | The Zygon Who Fell to Earth | Sisters of the Flame | The Vengeance of Morbius | Orbis | The Hothouse | The Beast of Orlok | Wirrn Dawn | The Scapegoat | The Cannibalists | The Eight Truths | Worldwide Web | Death in Blackpool | (Bonus) An Earthly Child | Situation Vacant | Nevermore | The Book of Kells | Deimos/The Resurrection of Mars | Relative Dimensions | Prisoner of the Sun | Lucie Miller/To The Death | Dark Eyes 1
The War Doctor - Only the Monstrous | Infernal Devices | Agents of Chaos | Casualties of War
10th Doctor Adventures - Volume 1 | Volume 2
Big Finish Specials - The Sirens of Time | The Light at the End | UNIT: Dominion | UNIT: Extinction | UNIT: Shutdown | UNIT: Silenced | UNIT: Assembled | UNIT: Encounters | The Diary of River Song Volume 1 | The Diary of River Song Volume 2 | Classic Doctors, New Monsters: Volume 1 | Classic Doctors, New Monsters: Volume 2 | The War Master Volume One

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Dec 8, 2019

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I can't believe I get to make the "round things" joke again.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

jivjov posted:

I can't believe I get to make the "round things" joke again.

I love the round things joke

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The amount of effort that Jeru puts into providing us all with armies of free gifs and giving them all to us in a handy set of links is pretty cool when you think about it.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Davros1 posted:

It was for a while and still would be!

(And he still has more eps than Tennant!)

How does that work? This sounds wibbily wobbly timey wimey to me, if I may. Been a while since I saw those eps/specials.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Bicyclops posted:

The amount of effort that Jeru puts into providing us all with armies of free gifs and giving them all to us in a handy set of links is pretty cool when you think about it.

I'm just amazed he gets it on the first page every time.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That episode took a hard turn from "some kind of monster that you can't see you if you don't look at it maybe?" to "talking to a frog in a chair"

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Burkion posted:

That episode took a hard turn from "some kind of monster that you can't see you if you don't look at it maybe?" to "talking to a frog in a chair"

If it had been just a touch sillier and more cynical it could have been something from a later Douglas Adams book.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

I love the round things joke

What is the round things joke?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I loved that talking frog, gently caress the haters.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

AndyElusive posted:

It was genuinely the best thing all season

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

AndyElusive posted:

Who the gently caress hates the sentient universe frog? I'll fight them in real life at Scrabble

Robert J. Omb
Dec 1, 2005
The 'J' stands for 'AAARRGH!'
Just an addendum to where Brits can watch Doctor Who...

BBC iPlayer has the whole revival series available as ‘Box Sets’.

Useful if, like me, you watched the New Year’s special with your four year old who now wants more episodes with “squiddies”. :cthulhu:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Robert J. Omb posted:

Useful if, like me, you watched the New Year’s special with your four year old who now wants more episodes with “squiddies”. :cthulhu:

So you're playing your four year old The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit, right?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Or Daleks in Manhattan :unsmigghh:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Heavy Metal posted:

How does that work? This sounds wibbily wobbly timey wimey to me, if I may. Been a while since I saw those eps/specials.

Talking about Big Finish. John Hurt did twelve episodes (over four boxsets for them), while Tennant, so far, has only done six (with another three this May).

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

TinTower posted:

What is the round things joke?

No idea... :shrug:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Oh! You’ve redecorated!

I love it!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Also

Just, the gently caress is wrong with the Kerblam man episode

Like what the gently caress was even- the entire ending feels like it was tossed in without thought or comment. THE CORPORATION *MURDERED SOME ONE IN REVENGE* Doctor! Stop acting like the corporation is in the right!

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Burkion posted:

DALEKS DO NOT READ OPS

this much is obvious

It's just their excuse to they can scream at someone to

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Burkion posted:

Also

Just, the gently caress is wrong with the Kerblam man episode

Like what the gently caress was even- the entire ending feels like it was tossed in without thought or comment. THE CORPORATION *MURDERED SOME ONE IN REVENGE* Doctor! Stop acting like the corporation is in the right!

Also the AI is a maverick and in need of retirement.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I want to speak to your manager.

FelchTragedy
Jul 2, 2002

FelchTragedy.
Internet, I call forth your power!
Let's T_Roll.
I noticed that the tactic for the Resolution Dalek was similar to this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSvI1lsBEY&t=1233s

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Robert J. Omb posted:

Just an addendum to where Brits can watch Doctor Who...

BBC iPlayer has the whole revival series available as ‘Box Sets’.

Read that as "Squidbillies" and now I'm imagining Unknown Hinson as a Dalek.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

ConanThe3rd posted:

Also the AI is a maverick and in need of retirement.

The AI isn't really a malevolent maverick, though. You can fairly convincingly argue that it's the best person majorly involved in this whole thing until the Doctor turns up, aside from a whole 'murders a girl' thing.

I don't really see the problem with Kerblam as an actually ideological one, but rather a writing one that accidentally becomes an ideological one. If they came up with the setting and the concept and most of the characters first, then they would've had a pretty clear problem of 'wait none of these pieces lead to an ending'. It's a great setting, but it's a setting in stasis, and there's no catalyst for that change except for the Doctor herself. And that's a big thing to change with a lot of little things that'll be hurt, and that's not a situation the Doctor would sign off on, so that's off the table and we're back to square one.

So we rewrite, find a way to add in an antagonist and something resembling a happy ending, and oops the ending has come out looking really morally nebulous and debatably pro-megacorporation, and we don't have time to fix it.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

FelchTragedy posted:

I noticed that the tactic for the Resolution Dalek was similar to this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMSvI1lsBEY&t=1233s

Shoulda brought a guitar.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If it had faked that poor girl's death and revealed she was alive at the end because it wanted him to understand the pain he was going to cause without actually going as far as him, it would have blunted the (I'm positive unintentional) message of,"Corporations are acting in your best interest!" - the Doctor could have pointed to it as an example of the saboteur having fallen so far down the rabbithole of his cause that he'd become less "human" than a literal piece of software. Instead she gets killed and... basically it never gets addressed again at any point afterwards.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

There are any number of small fixes for the third act that could have fixed that episode, but as it stands, I think it's probably the worst of the season, which is a shame, because there's a lot to enjoy about it. Sometimes a bad ending can just ruin an episode, it's why nobody remembers any of the genuinely enjoyable parts of Love and Monsters.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Bicyclops posted:

There are any number of small fixes for the third act that could have fixed that episode, but as it stands, I think it's probably the worst of the season, which is a shame, because there's a lot to enjoy about it. Sometimes a bad ending can just ruin an episode, it's why nobody remembers any of the genuinely enjoyable parts of Love and Monsters.

I've generally seen people rate Arachnids in the UK as worse, which I understand, even if I don't agree. Kerblam a good most of an episode, with decent ideas for the ending that it botches the execution of and looks kinda politically bad for it, even if its heart's in the right place.

That, if nothing else, leads me to consider it better than Love and Monsters. There's no salvaging the ending of Love and Monsters without throwing it out completely, while Kerblam I think you can fix (like I said when the episode came out, I think adding Space Jeff Bezos as a background player would do it). Both of them are still better than In The Forest Of The Night, because there isn't even a fun part in that one.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

In the moment I thought Kerblam! was tremendous fun and was really happy at the end of the episode. Within a few minutes it was really sinking in just how hosed up a lot of what I'd just seen was, which has really colored my perception of it as a whole.

Love and Monsters was appallingly bad even in the moment to the point that I overlooked for a long time the few good things it actually did quite well. They're kind of the the reverse of each other in that respect.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

In the moment I thought Kerblam! was tremendous fun and was really happy at the end of the episode. Within a few minutes it was really sinking in just how hosed up a lot of what I'd just seen was, which has really colored my perception of it as a whole.

Yeah, this was essentially my reaction too. And I think I said it before, but to me the most frustrating stories, not necessarily the worst ones but the ones that dig at me the most, are the ones that are so close to getting it right.

This was a frustrating story.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i really wanted Kerblam to be the season's Oxygen, and my enjoyment of the episode is pretty marred by the gap between the two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Kerblam! would have been better had the bad guy not gotten what he wanted in terms of the company hiring more humans.