Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

christmas boots posted:

So he called the police to brag about getting a second date idgi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Oh, I found the quote people were referencing.

C.M. Kruger posted:

Europeans: "America is soooo racist unlike Europe, which is a shining city on the hill of liberal values!"
me: "and the Romani?"
Europeans: *face cracks and falls away revealing Adolf Hitler*

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Oh, absolutely. Positive stereotyping is still stereotyping. I just wanted to point out if that was supposed to make Romani sound bad it backfired, at least for me.

It's more along the lines of black people getting a bonus to speed and holding pistols sideways.

I'm not sure what it says when I'm pretty sure the most prominent pop culture Roma besides the Beauty and the Beast lady is Doctor Doom. (actually something of a humanising trait for him given Latveria is explicitly safe haven for Roma people and he really, really hates Nazis. Between that and Magneto, Red Skull has a hard time finding villain team-ups)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Romani eunt domus.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Seriouspost: Speaking of Sweden, to most Swedes Romani are "those beggars who showed up when we let Romania into the EU, who we are not allowed to call zigenare any more".
On the other hand, my wife teaches a class with a Romani girl in it, and the kid is stoked to go to school. Because in Sweden, unlike back in Romania, her classmates actually talk to her, and no-one throws stuff at her when she walks to school.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
You'll never see an East European (especially a Romanian) go from chill and perfect equipoise to sticking the jagged end of a Stolichnaya bottle through your throat faster than if you infer that they might be a gypsy.

OMGLASERPEWPEWPEW
Dec 17, 2005
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW
Is there a Worst Posts ever made thread and can you quote multiple pages at once

Asking for a friend.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OMGLASERPEWPEWPEW posted:

Is there a Worst Posts ever made thread and can you quote multiple pages at once

Asking for a friend.

Yes, check this link.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Jeza posted:

You'll never see an East European (especially a Romanian) go from chill and perfect equipoise to sticking the jagged end of a Stolichnaya bottle through your throat faster than if you infer that they might be a gypsy.

Those drat Romanians really get my goat I tell you what!!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ulex minor posted:

Those drat Romanians really get my goat I tell you what!!

Oswaldo was a really nice goat and we all miss him dearly.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Someone post that awesome goat with like all the horns that some goon owns. That goat looks like an album cover and is the Best Goat.

edit:

GOAT Goat.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Wormrot goat was truely the best goat.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jeza posted:

maybe don't go around inferring people's ethnic groups in general. i dunno,

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Sagebrush posted:

On the other hand, stabbing somebody because they implied I'm Spanish is CLEARLY the action of a diseased mind.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

Exactly what an Uzbek would say

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

I hope all of you get ebola.

budgieinspector posted:

(To the tune of "Desperado"):

Dildo Rancher,
aren't you worried 'bout splinters?
Those Montana winters
are lonely, I'm sure.
Oh, you got a hard one,
but drat, at least lacquer
your Rectal Attacker.
I hope you're insured.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Someone post that awesome goat with like all the horns that some goon owns. That goat looks like an album cover and is the Best Goat.

edit:

GOAT Goat.

Instant Jellyfish has Jacobs sheep (not goats) with all the horns, I think... I buy wool from her.

WrenP-Complete has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Jan 6, 2019

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

sheep and goats are cool animals

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Kitfox88 posted:

sheep and goats are cool animals

Delicious too.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Sagebrush posted:

That’s just what Europeans do, it’s like a pastime for them.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Telsa Cola posted:

Delicious too.

Best thing about having kids is you can cook them over an open fire with your mates when they stop being cute and fun.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

you're all trash and hopeless

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
In a very fast thread for watching game speedruns

The Lobster posted:

Fiance is here and I'm literally completely torn between thread that only happens twice a year full of speedfriendos and Fiance who I love dearly but see almost every day.

Casu Marzu posted:

Speedrun your fiance and come back to post in a bit

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

Best thing about having kids is you can cook them over an open fire with your mates when they stop being cute and fun.

Are you the "CPS took my kids" goon?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Thought this was from TCC.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I hope someone followed up with a joke about tool assistance.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

WrenP-Complete posted:

Instant Jellyfish has Jacobs sheep (not goats) with all the horns, I think... I buy wool from her.

Do they now? That's the self shearing kind isn't it? Either that or Abrams sheep I wanna say detach their entire coat come June and you can just pull it off like a giant band aid. Kinda freaky when you see it irl with an animal this size. The earlier you can get them the better though or they will start seeking out desolate peaks to let it all peel off in the spring storm gales, and then you'll get to wake up to a foot of snowy wool fall in the morning, which you'll get to rake up and comb the hell out of to get it in matting shape.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Karate Bastard posted:

Do they now? That's the self shearing kind isn't it? Either that or Abrams sheep I wanna say detach their entire coat come June and you can just pull it off like a giant band aid. Kinda freaky when you see it irl with an animal this size. The earlier you can get them the better though or they will start seeking out desolate peaks to let it all peel off in the spring storm gales, and then you'll get to wake up to a foot of snowy wool fall in the morning, which you'll get to rake up and comb the hell out of to get it in matting shape.

a gentle zephyr rustles the coat of Canchewer. He paws at the rocky ground and snuffs at the air. He raises his many-horned head to the sky, and with a single momentous BLLEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRGHLEGLEGLEGLE he projectile launches himself nude like the area of attack thing Black Panther does, but with hair.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

avshalemon posted:

you're all trash and hopeless

I love you too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

WrenP-Complete posted:

Those are the ones. And if that sheep applied itself, and really believed, it could be a goat someday.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Spanish Manlove posted:

I love you too.
i will fatally encase you in my rear end in a top hat, little man

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Get some new material

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

avshalemon posted:

Then I'll die as I lived. Happy King's Day, avs.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

avshalemon posted:

Promises, promises.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Getting insulted by avs almost seems like a forums honor

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Now I am become DEBT, the DESTROYER OF JOBS.

TheRat posted:

I thought that was curable cancer?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pastry of the Year posted:

slaw

(subscribe to my Patreon to see the end of this post now, or wait 30 days to have it unlocked for free)

Gotta appreciate committing to a gimmick.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

How much are the fg blockers paid? Because currently Parkey is getting paid $9 million guaranteed to get death threats from the city that drove Bartman into exile because his blockers let the defense get a hand on the ball.

Paperback Writer posted:

I feel bad that even his wife and the Instagram she made for their dog have to go private to avoid the comments.

Mega64 posted:

Imagine sending death threats to a dog

MD2020 posted:

"I've got a four-ounce package of baking chocolate with your name on it, Barkimedes..."

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Obviously his dog would be named Cody Barkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

Then I'll die as I lived. Happy King's Day, avs.

do you still stalk posters in the lady chat thread?