Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yamashita's face :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

DoubleDonut posted:

I'm ready for Kaneda to take on the world in the sequel series.

That one comic, but with Gaolong as the coach.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Great chapter and ending to the fight.

I look forward to experiencing the ending with all of you tomorrow.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
gaolong seems really keen to keep fighting in kengan battles considering how much he disliked it at the start

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Niko Style Nil Kata Secret Technique: Long-rear end Nap

:smith:

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

niko isnt dead he just fell asleep and they buried him

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

where the red fern gropes posted:

niko isnt dead he just fell asleep and they buried him

Now, Ohma? Ohma’s loving dead

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
holy poo poo ohma straight up ashita no joe'd

poor ohma gensai is undefeatable

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gensai is going to find him and use the devil Lance to directly massage his heart Baki style

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
See you, punch cowboy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Friends shouldn't let friends Ashura no Joe, Kazzy. I hope you learned something from this.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It's crazy to see the series finally end, I'll miss ohma :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

There is one more chapter

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Jose posted:

There is one more chapter

Yeah but it's wrapping up which is crazy, they really kept up a breakneck pace with the translation.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
I've binged the entire manga in two weeks and it's been a wild ride. Ohma :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tweet my meat posted:

Yeah but it's wrapping up which is crazy, they really kept up a breakneck pace with the translation.

reading the sequel weekly is going to be killer

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Whoa, I think Gaolang might have feeling in his hand again.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i don't really see how a sequel works without kazzy and ohma but ohma not being dead would feel pretty loving cheap. i can't see kazzy wanting to take part in kengan fights much again

kazzy and kanoh going on adventure might work though

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I think the next series will focus on Ohma and Kazzy after some bullshit happens to wake him up again, or maybe it'll be about Kiryu since Ohma might have beaten some sanity back into him.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

A series about setsuna hunting down the rest of the niko bastards

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sleep tight Ohma : (

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a kure clan daily life 4koma

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The protagonist of the sequel will be Hibiki from Danberu, since we saw in the crossover that she's the only other person who can defeat Ohma.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cao Ni Ma posted:

A series about setsuna hunting down the rest of the niko bastards

see this is why it might be Kanoh. He's no longer working for metsudo and has his own revenge to deal with

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Sindai posted:

The protagonist of the sequel will be Hibiki from Danberu, since we saw in the crossover that she's the only other person who can defeat Ohma.

Gensai only beat ohma when ohma was on his last legs. Prime ohma with all those techniques would have won.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
gensai had a bunch of broken fingers and ribs. that's the only reason ohma got as far as he did.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Makes me wonder what Gensai is going to do now. He doesn't seem to be in regular circulation with the Kengan matches, so I don't see him signing up under a different CEO.

And with Lemmy not becoming chairman, whoever Nogi picks to be the actual champion is gonna have a lot to prove.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

gensai had a bunch of broken fingers and ribs. that's the only reason ohma got as far as he did.

ohma was way more hosed up compared to gensai and also had a bunch of broken fingers. i'm unsure Ohma could have beaten agito had him and gensai swapped places in the tournament but i reckon Agito would have beaten Gensai in that scenario

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
karla never scored :smith:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Dias posted:

karla never scored :smith:

kure clan is going to bring him back because karla is extremely horny

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

OnimaruXLR posted:

Makes me wonder what Gensai is going to do now.

Gensai is certainly not going to train Rihito in anything or be his teacher or master in any way, but Rihito is free to stand way over there and watch Gensai practice his karate.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

nogi is sitting really weirdly here imo. who crosses their left leg over their right?

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
My one big wish for the sequel is for the 4 idiots to be regulars again.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

KidDynamite posted:

kure clan is going to bring him back because karla is extremely horny

You mean steal his genetic information so Karla can have Ohma-Babies?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Jose posted:

ohma was way more hosed up compared to gensai and also had a bunch of broken fingers. i'm unsure Ohma could have beaten agito had him and gensai swapped places in the tournament but i reckon Agito would have beaten Gensai in that scenario

gensai's signature move depended on using his fingers, while ohma's super special secret moves were mostly about functioning despite being injured.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gensai's signature move depended on using his fingers, while ohma's super special secret moves were mostly about functioning despite being injured.

he used ohma's super secret move in order to use his fingers lol

the main thing as gensai said though was that ohma's regular punches just didn't hurt becuase he was too hosed up

Jose fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 7, 2019

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I have to wonder what would require Dr. Hanafusa's attention, though.

Also dang Long Min is just loving dead offscreen. Dude seemed like a major villain set up for the sequel so I am shocked.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

gambling CEO girl and hot blooded new fighter face enter the Kengan fights and must find & learn from all of Ohma's friends in order to defeat the Worm. in the end the Worm is Kazzy who became multiple murderer martial arts master via some unfortunate circumstances. Everyone then goes off to drink beer and not die/have their homes repossessed.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

This. I feel that Wakatsuki would have if not won, seriously hurt Gensai because even if you block his punches they still hammer you. And also Wakatsuki can resist the lance by tightening his muscles like he did against muteba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tonfa posted:

I have to wonder what would require Dr. Hanafusa's attention, though.

Also dang Long Min is just loving dead offscreen. Dude seemed like a major villain set up for the sequel so I am shocked.

Either the nurse was going to ask him on a date or she was going to tell him his patient just got up and walked away