Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Her NP still does no damage, the best it can do is remove buffs and lower defense. There are a bunch of other servants who can do what she does much better, she's situational at best.

edit: What a lovely snipe, Musashi is awesome then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

can't they just strengthen stheno to have an arts NP?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

she's probably fine as buster, since it's good for leading chains and a bunch of the Divine servants are buster focused or at least have two busters

Blight Runner
May 3, 2009
As the owner of an NP4 Stheno, I'd like them to do something to improve the odds of me using her in combat. I usually just pummel things instead of trying to inflict death/charm on males. If the NP can eventually strip buffs, that would help when Medea is up against riders. Until then, Stheno isn't getting any use from me.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
40% ATK buff for 3 turns on someone like Karna, Heracles or Gilgamesh is pretty amazing, especially when combined with Merlin.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think her NP would have to be AOE to be truly useful as-is.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Stheno was pretty fun to use against oni opponents during Halloween 4 event and for situational things, but yeah, all around use, gently caress no

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

can't they just strengthen stheno to have an arts NP?

That would be a straight up nerf

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Steno could be the best assassin in the game and I still wouldn't use her because her and her dumb sister are jerks to Medusa. :colbert:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Shouldn't be so Meduseless

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Compendium posted:

Shouldn't be so Meduseless

Medusa is far superior to her sisters, Euryfail and Rare Mana Prism.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I wonder what it's like to get enough rare servants that you want to burn one of them.

I think I want to grail my Saberlot but it feels wrong to grail just for gameplay.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Gorgon gets mad if you already have Eurayle and Stheno. If I'm understanding her dialogue right, they still tease her. :v:

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

been looking at spirits I don't have

Rama is so pretty, oh my god

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Hypocrisy posted:

I wonder what it's like to get enough rare servants that you want to burn one of them.

I think I want to grail my Saberlot but it feels wrong to grail just for gameplay.

I grailed my David in JP, he doesn't even break top 20 of my favorite characters, but I LOVE THAT EVADE

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

W.T. Fits posted:

Medusa is far superior to her sisters, Euryfail and Rare Mana Prism.

:perfect:

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Hypocrisy posted:

Grail for love or not at all.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
that's okay, I'm gonna grail him soon so you can just use mine.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Compendium posted:

I grailed my David in JP, he doesn't even break top 20 of my favorite characters, but I LOVE THAT EVADE

Tristan is just a better David.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tristan has yet to make me laugh in an event.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

he was good in halloween 2 :shrug:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I had to skip Halloween 2 because my poo poo android was dying and FGO would first cause the phone to get so hot it'd hurt to touch then shut down, in the period of about 3 minutes. Luckily there's a second run next year. :smith:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Kitfox88 posted:

That's so sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em6gKCjKTNE

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

MonsieurChoc posted:

Tristan is just a better David.

I got Tristan since I like him better than David, but unfortunately, he is not NP5.

Kitfox88 posted:

Don't need to worry on that front.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
There was actually a 4 star Servant I burned out of sheer anger at having gotten them instead of the Servant I actually wanted, but I no longer remember who it was or the banner I was rolling on. RIP them, gone but not forgott-....oh.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Last chance at Musashi. Tossed a yolo ticket and she arrived! Super happy about that. Looks like my new Rama I got last month is going to sit at level 1 for a while. Also, I don't have any of Musashi's mats, because I got bored of Pillar farming and played Epic 7 instead.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Not playing for like six months and then getting Musashi on an impulse roll is bi culture

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
850 got me a mapo tapo

I'm taking a break from the game

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Man, this new gold Saber I got hits like a truck. (It's Saberlot.)

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Trihugger posted:

Last chance at Musashi. Tossed a yolo ticket and she arrived! Super happy about that. Looks like my new Rama I got last month is going to sit at level 1 for a while. Also, I don't have any of Musashi's mats, because I got bored of Pillar farming and played Epic 7 instead.

Congrats on your absurd NP gain servant

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Traveller posted:

Man, this new gold Saber I got hits like a truck. (It's Saberlot.)

Saberlot is loving incredible and giving him any support at all will turn him into a self propelled meat thresher. Him, mash, and a support tamamo took me through Babylonia like an express train even though he was technically like 30 levels below the recommended.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

his level curve is such that he has 10k atk at 70 for me so yeah

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I got so frustrated at my lack of Musashi I decided to just up and fuckin boost Bedi as far as I could

If I don't get King Hassan I might end up Grailing jack to 100 in revenge

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

OnimaruXLR posted:

I got so frustrated at my lack of Musashi I decided to just up and fuckin boost Bedi as far as I could

If I don't get King Hassan I might end up Grailing jack to 100 in revenge

Grail Hassan instead.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

MonsieurChoc posted:

Grail Hassan instead.

There's so many of them though...

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hypocrisy posted:

There's so many of them though...

Obviously the most economical thing to do is Grail Hundred Personas, that way you're grailing all of them at once.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Last year's 3 star New year CEs are in the friend gacha right now in case you didn't get them last year.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Did a yolo pull on the last day banner and got spooked by NP2 Mordred. I'm happy with this because Mordred is cool and good.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

BlazeEmblem posted:

Last year's 3 star New year CEs are in the friend gacha right now in case you didn't get them last year.

The cute Romani and Fou CE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Bedi is absolutely a solid grailing candidate. Just getting him to level 80 and with the appropriate boosts can one-shot bosses easily.