Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/TheGoldenRatio4/status/1082272265264340993

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

What are good dog twitters to follow

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Mine

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

TSA is going to start using floppy eared dogs because pointy eared dogs are "intimidating." From the LA Times:

My extremely nonthreatening pointy eared dog would like a word.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Please admire Apollo and Lake Ontario - we went on an adventure last Saturday!

e: also yes, look at how scary he is with his pointy ears, oooo be careful around him

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Dog rates
Thoughts of dog
El’s

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

There was an emergency puppy twitter years ago. Dont know if it still exists because i left twitter like 6 years ago. It was just random puppy pics all day.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Winter Rose posted:

TSA is going to start using floppy eared dogs because pointy eared dogs are "intimidating." From the LA Times:

I think you need a warrant to deploy those ears near a crowd. There’s nothing he won’t hear :ohdear:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/IvePetThatDog/status/1081651233209880576

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Winter Rose posted:

You know, I thought you were just using childish wording as is common on the internet especially when talking about animals, but son of a bitch if that isn't literally what they're doing.

"Get back you knife-eared demon!"

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Just some bros, chillin’ on the couch.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

If you have more requests post em

Otherwise I'll just start going through the book page by page

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Have they got a Vaalhund in there?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Ooh, a Basenji please!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

gently caress it, go page by page and let’s discover all the good boys and girls.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Put a girl to sleep with a belly rub ☺️

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Yeah, Pandy always demands belly rubs by sitting on that fat rear end of hers.

https://i.imgur.com/1jKKrbR.mp4

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

PenisMonkey posted:

Yeah, Pandy always demands belly rubs by sitting on that fat rear end of hers.

https://i.imgur.com/1jKKrbR.mp4

:kinchi:

ded

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

EBB posted:

You gently caress around in the cop thread, cool whatever. You gently caress with my stickied threads, I hope your affairs are in order.

im sorry but you don't have the irony score for me to believe that you're not one hundred percent serious and very mad irl with a post like this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Motherfucker posted:

im sorry but you don't have the irony score for me to believe that you're not one hundred percent serious and very mad irl with a post like this.

Quit loving with the dog thread rear end in a top hat

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

3 of the little ones were playing together today! Shirley is usually the awkward 3rd wheel between Laverne and Trooper (she usually keeps her distance and just barks at them as they play), but she got in on the fun today! Hoop acted like he was standing guard. He was standing directly over the puppy-pile right before I took this.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

If you have more requests post em

Otherwise I'll just start going through the book page by page

Chow Chow and every loving Wolfhound you can find in that book.

Icon Of Sin posted:

I think you need a warrant to deploy those ears near a crowd. There’s nothing he won’t hear :ohdear:

You can trust this dog though, he won't sell your information to anyone.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

For anyone who's adopted from the rescues like how I'm trying to get Kedah, is there a normal timeframe to hear back from them after you do your interview with the people? And do you get a definate no from them if they dont think its a good fit or do they just do the job application thing of never hearing from them again?

Edit: most of my experience of getting pets is walking into a shelter and saying "that kitten is adorable" and leaving with it 15 minutes later or having someone find some cats in a box and finding them homes at my parents jobs.

https://www.facebook.com/meawwcom/videos/277841259611660/
A very good dog

Stravag fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 8, 2019

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
When I got my dog, it took a couple weeks of talking with them before they let me take her home.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Stravag posted:

For anyone who's adopted from the rescues like how I'm trying to get Kedah, is there a normal timeframe to hear back from them after you do your interview with the people? And do you get a definate no from them if they dont think its a good fit or do they just do the job application thing of never hearing from them again?

Edit: most of my experience of getting pets is walking into a shelter and saying "that kitten is adorable" and leaving with it 15 minutes later or having someone find some cats in a box and finding them homes at my parents jobs.

My experience adopting a dog at a very rural shelter was that I had to email them my application, then show up and meet the dog, and then the next week I could take him home. Very smooth, but then they're the kind of shelter where they just want to move the dogs, please adopt them.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

StrixNebulosa posted:

My experience adopting a dog at a very rural shelter was that I had to email them my application, then show up and meet the dog, and then the next week I could take him home. Very smooth, but then they're the kind of shelter where they just want to move the dogs, please adopt them.

I had a similar experience adopting Gulliver.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

This is relatively close to Charlotte and this dog had already had issues with people who were warned no small kids and aggressive dogs, no cats. The first home was a cop who had aggressive dogs and small kids. Next home was a lady who then bought a cat. I guess the dog had been at a boarding place for a while now? I feel bad for her and just want to get her here. I don't like people and live alone lol.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 9, 2019

screaden
Apr 8, 2009
Was leaving the house for a haircut and came across this sweetheart, collar missing and was wandering around by herself. While I was patting her to keep her off the road while my wife grabbed a spare collar and some water she gently grabbed a bit of my shorts in her mouth and wouldn't let go, wasn't chewing or biting, just holding it there like she was holding hands. Eventually she flopped on the ground for belly rubs. She's safe at the Vet now (one of my dogs does not like other dogs, let alone other dogs on his turf) but I was happy to be late for my appointment for that.

Bud's favourite spot in the world is curled up between my legs

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Wanna scratch those ears

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

So majestic

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

She was lying like this for some time.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

God drat that doggo is photogenic

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

D'aawwww, who's a good clotheshorse?!

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

I tried to take a picture of Chicha against the glorious sunset and ended up with a demon.

A slightly better pic with her silhouette

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Such ears... does she put up with playing with them?

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Stravag posted:

Such ears... does she put up with playing with them?

Oh yeah, I floop them all the time when we're snuggled up and watching TV. They're velvety and delightful.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Thats exactly what I would be doing whenever possible

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1083156343463149568

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdjO1mBp78/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=y8fmn1suzh2h